Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Ethiopia should do this first.

Post by Cigar » 06 Oct 2022, 14:46

If any meeting with the woyane terrorists is going to be held in South Africa or any where, it is good that the Ethio govt already said that there shouldn’t be any preconditions by woyane to the supposedly meeting, but Ethio should put a precondition that the blacklisted terrorists should return to tigray and not flee after the the supposedly meeting. It needs to get a guarantee from the organizers of the supposedly meetings.
Or if that is going to be violated by the organizers the meeting can be held from Addis and Mekele via zoom or some kind of internet conference or meeting.
After all Ethiopia’s agenda from the begging was to kill or arrest these terrorists individuals and definitely not as the funfunat agames tell us to exterminate the useless agame rats.
So, giving these shiftas an avenue to escape from being held responsible from the genocide they committed on their own people which are actually Ethiopians (in the million) and the genocide they committed on the Amhara and Afar is a defeat or a failure on Ethiopia’s side.

Noble Amhara

Re: Ethiopia should do this first.

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 Oct 2022, 14:49

Debretsion and Tsadakan escaping Tigray is a good thing we need TPLF to collapse completely and it's original members all must be scattered (Arkebe, Adhanom, Belay Berhe are an example they will never come back to Tigrai ) TPLF needs to die so the remnant are left by themselves to rethink about their loses in this war I think Getachew will stay in Tigray and he will be droned to death via spy his location to the government
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 06 Oct 2022, 14:56, edited 3 times in total.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 06 Oct 2022, 14:53

Cigar wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 14:46
If any meeting with the woyane terrorists is going to be held in South Africa or any where, it is good that the Ethio govt already said that there shouldn’t be any preconditions by woyane to the supposedly meeting, but Ethio should put a precondition that the blacklisted terrorists should return to tigray and not flee after the the supposedly meeting. It needs to get a guarantee from the organizers of the supposedly meetings.
Or if that is going to be violated by the organizers the meeting can be held from Addis and Mekele via zoom or some kind of internet conference or meeting.
After all Ethiopia’s agenda from the begging was to kill or arrest these terrorists individuals and definitely not as the funfunat agames tell us to exterminate the useless agame rats.
So, giving these shiftas an avenue to escape from being held responsible from the genocide they committed on their own people which are actually Ethiopians (in the million) and the genocide they committed on the Amhara and Afar is a defeat or a failure on Ethiopia’s side.
Good to see Cigar around.

Ethiopia should not and will not negotiate with terrorists groups. This statement should sink in every brainless Weyane’s think skull.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 Oct 2022, 15:24

እንዴት ነው ነገሩ? ኢትዮጵያ ይህ ለ4ኛ ግዜ አይደለም እንዴ ኒጎሺዬት እያደረገች ያለው? ይህን ትላንት ደቡብ አፍሪካ ሊሄዱ አይደል እንዴ? ምን ማለት ነው ኢትዮጵያ ከቴረሪስት ጋር አትደራደርም ማለት? ለማንኛውም ትልቁ ቁም ነገር ክጌታቸው ጋራ ፊት ለፊት መቀመጡ አይደለም ። አቢይ ለትህነግ ምን ሊሰጥ ወስኗል የሚለው ነው የነገሩ ፍሬ!

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Oct 2022, 15:39

ሆረስ፥

እንደ ዐብይ አህመድ ዕቅድ ከሆነ ለወያኔ የማይሰጠው ስልጣን ብቻ ነው። ዐብይ አህመድ ለወያኔዎች ይህ እንድሆን ፍቃዱ ነው።

1) የወያኔ ባለ ስልጣናት እና ግልገሎች ከዚህ በፊት በስማቸው የተቀመጠ ገንዘብ፤ቤት እና ቦታ ሙሉ በሙሉ ይመልሳል።

2) የባንክ፤የስልክ፤ የመብራት ወዘተ አገልግሎት ቀልጥፎ ይሰጣል። የአመት በጀት በአስቸኳይ ይለቃል። የሌሎች ክልሎች በጀት ለትግራይ መልሶ ማቋቋሚያ በሚል ሽፋን ታጥፎ ለትግራይ ይሰጣል።

3ኛ) የወሎ ክፍለ ሀገር የሆነው ህዝብ እና መሬት (ራያ ኮረም አላማጣ) ለትግሬ በግዞት ይሰጣል። ወልቃይት ሁመራ በጭብርብሮሽ ለትግሬ በግዞት ተላልፎ ይሰጣል።

ይህ ሁሉ የሚሆነው እንደ አብይ አህመድ ምኞት እና ፍላጎት ነው። መሬት ላይ ሊኖር የሚችለው ሃቅ ግን የተለየ ሊሆን ይችላል። አያስብም አያደርገውም ብለህ አትጣራጠር።

Horus wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 15:24
እንዴት ነው ነገሩ? ኢትዮጵያ ይህ ለ4ኛ ግዜ አይደለም እንዴ ኒጎሺዬት እያደረገች ያለው? ይህን ትላንት ደቡብ አፍሪካ ሊሄዱ አይደል እንዴ? ምን ማለት ነው ኢትዮጵያ ከቴረሪስት ጋር አትደራደርም ማለት? ለማንኛውም ትልቁ ቁም ነገር ክጌታቸው ጋራ ፊት ለፊት መቀመጡ አይደለም ። አቢይ ለትህነግ ምን ሊሰጥ ወስኗል የሚለው ነው የነገሩ ፍሬ!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 06 Oct 2022, 16:31

Is the Aragaw of the old time? LOL where you hibernating all these years.
If it the one Aragaw who sometimes was wishiwashi, I am glad to see you again.
And to your point I also said IF THERE WOULD BE ANY MEETING WITH THE TERRORISTS. That means I am against the Ethio govt sitting down with any Ethiopian entity specially with terrorists or any Ethio region which violates Ethiopia’s rules of law.
Talking to every nut case or cases in this instance is like giving them the credit they are trying to get or making them matter.
Any way, nice to hear from you and yes Cigar is getting younger every year. The more lives of agames lost adds extra years to my age.
For real though.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 06 Oct 2022, 17:11

Cigar wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 16:31
Is the Aragaw of the old time? LOL where you hibernating all these years.
If it the one Aragaw who sometimes was wishiwashi, I am glad to see you again.
And to your point I also said IF THERE WOULD BE ANY MEETING WITH THE TERRORISTS. That means I am against the Ethio govt sitting down with any Ethiopian entity specially with terrorists or any Ethio region which violates Ethiopia’s rules of law.
Talking to every nut case or cases in this instance is like giving them the credit they are trying to get or making them matter.
Any way, nice to hear from you and yes Cigar is getting younger every year. The more lives of agames lost adds extra years to my age.
For real though.
Cigar, first, there should be no negotiation with Terrorist TPLF. No ifs or no buts. Second, all these years my stand was firm. Hate Weyane to the core. That stand didn’t change then it will never change now.