Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"Pres Obasanjo and I will lead Ethiopia-Tigray peace talks for a resolution of conflicts" Pres Kenyatta

Post by sarcasm » 06 Oct 2022, 08:19

As members of African Union, we seek to promote peace and security in the continent. Therefore, this weekend, former president Olusegun Obasanjo and I will lead Ethiopia-Tigray peace talks for a dialogue-centred approach to conflict prevention and resolution of conflicts.

Abere

Re: "Pres Obasanjo and I will lead Ethiopia-Tigray peace talks for a resolution of conflicts" Pres Kenyatta

Post by Abere » 06 Oct 2022, 10:20

Uhuru Kenyatta should correct his foul mouth - Ethiopia-TPLF. I am wondering why in the first place Uhuru was selected he was summoned by ICC for committing ethnic cleansing/genocide in Kenya. It is more likely than not he involved in genocide. There certainly was a miss trial. For Ethiopia to allow him ,a genocide suspect involved to help mediate another (TPLF) genocidal thug, is ridiculous even if I am more than certain this negotiation will not hold.

sarcasm wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 08:19
As members of African Union, we seek to promote peace and security in the continent. Therefore, this weekend, former president Olusegun Obasanjo and I will lead Ethiopia-Tigray peace talks for a dialogue-centred approach to conflict prevention and resolution of conflicts.

sarcasm

Re: "Pres Obasanjo and I will lead Ethiopia-Tigray peace talks for a resolution of conflicts" Pres Kenyatta

Post by sarcasm » 07 Oct 2022, 20:08

sarcasm wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 08:19

Two days ago he was saying he would be co-leading the peace talks. He is now saying he could not attend due to prior engagements. What is the real reason for his pull back?Is the AU setting up the talking to fail???