Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tazabi-1

ETHIOPIA ACCEPTED THE SA peace talks for political expediency

Post by Tazabi-1 » 05 Oct 2022, 16:33

The latest attempt which might end up bring the last round table apportunity for tplfites...
Ethiopia has accepted the latest call for peace talks to appease the international community while fully knowing the facts on ground will go at much faster pace than the peace talks. There is a high probability that tplf delegation sent to South Africa may not return to Mekele....may be this round of peace talks is Gecho's DV lottery to USA...
Just a historical reminder- Derge's delegation sent to negotiation with Eplf/ tplf/ olf in the 90s had never made it back to Addis because facts on the ground were ahead of negotiated settlement!
Getcho this is your lucky trip!!
Last edited by Tazabi-1 on 05 Oct 2022, 16:55, edited 3 times in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: ETHIOPIA ACCEPTED THE SA peace talks for political expediency

Post by TesfaNews » 05 Oct 2022, 16:42

Getachew and Debretsion will join Mengistu Hailemariam in Zimbabwe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Abere

Post by Abere » 05 Oct 2022, 16:48

Do you think they will be immune to face criminal charges wherever they go? Remember, at least the ENDF North Command massacre and Gondar Mai-Kadra Amhara genocide. I do not see a world that can hide them, except the Dedebit burrow in Tigray. I think the TPLF will delegate some other rat currently living outside such Tedros Adhanom et al.
TesfaNews wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 16:42
Getachew and Debretsion will join Mengistu Hailemariam in Zimbabwe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 05 Oct 2022, 16:51

Mengistu commited thousands of massacres in eritrea and in Ethiopia he got away with it so will TPLF leaders get away and a escape! They are sick and tired of getting droned in mekele yearly! Even Vodkachew lost his home, neighbors and body guards in the last Ariel strikes in Mekele!
Abere wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 16:48
Do you think they will be immune to face criminal charges wherever they go? Remember, at least the ENDF North Command massacre and Gondar Mai-Kadra Amhara genocide. I do not see a world that can hide them, except the Dedebit burrow in Tigray. I think the TPLF will delegate some other rat currently living outside such Tedros Adhanom et al.
TesfaNews wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 16:42