Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Isolation is killing President Isaias Afwerki

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 05 Oct 2022, 15:33

Abiy Ahmed is expected to fly to Washington, his dream has come true.

The United States has invited Abiy Ahmed, Hassan Sheikh Mohamud and Ismail Omar Guelleh to the next US-Africa Summit set for December, 50 African leaders are expected to be scolded by Joe Biden.

Eritrea is not invited to the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit scheduled for December 13-15, 2022.

sesame
Member+

Re: Isolation is killing President Isaias Afwerki

Post by sesame » 05 Oct 2022, 15:46

He was not invited because they know he wouldn't bother to waste his time to be "scolded" by a demented man. In 1996, Clinton invited Esu and Meles to come to Rwanda for a mini-summit of what the US thought were the new servants. Esu not only declined the invitation, but famously quipped, "why bother just for a photo-op".

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Oct 2022, 17:39

sesame wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 15:46
He was not invited because they know he wouldn't bother to waste his time to be "scolded" by a demented man. In 1996, Clinton invited Esu and Meles to come to Rwanda for a mini-summit of what the US thought were the new servants. Esu not only declined the invitation, but famously quipped, "why bother just for a photo-op".

Yap!

He declined to answer phone calls from Killary, Condoleeza Rice. Refused to meet Jendaye Frazer, called Susan Rice immature & she hasn't forgiven him still :lol: etc... I could go on & on!

This hoe should read PIA's correspondence with Jimmy Carter for example & how he scolded Jimmy for his handling of the "peace talks", with the Mengie regime.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 05 Oct 2022, 20:11

Isaias Afwerki was not invited because they know he is politically irrelevant, he has spent his entire political career within the confines of Asmara and in the neighborhood of Asmara, so what does he know about politics? Isaias's entire political career is proof that he doesn't understand politics well at all.

Delusional Silverback, your god, DIA also declined to answer phone calls from John Foster Dulles.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Oct 2022, 20:27

H00ker, talking 24/7 about an "irrelevant person" makes you what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 20:11
Isaias Afwerki was not invited because they know he is politically irrelevant, he has spent his entire political career within the confines of Asmara and in the neighborhood of Asmara, so what does he know about politics? Isaias's entire political career is proof that he doesn't understand politics well at all.

Delusional Silverback, your god, DIA also declined to answer phone calls from John Foster Dulles.

Facts

Post by Facts » 05 Oct 2022, 21:47

😂

PIA wouldn’t waste his time on this. It would be like me getting invited to a baseball game with great seats. It’s a boring sport that I have no interest in. Sounds good. But not interested. I have better things to do with my time.

There is an old article about PIA at Swedish development conference. A journalist saw him sitting in hotel lobby just waiting. Reporter asked what are you doing here just sitting by yourself? Answer was I realized this is a waste of time and better to just sit here and read alone. I can’t leave because came on chartered Ethiopian airlines flight with Meles so I have to wait until he’s done. And we are supposed to leave at end of day.

Now PIA knows not to even go. So if he did get invite (which he probably didn’t) he would decline or just ignore.
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 15:33
Abiy Ahmed is expected to fly to Washington, his dream has come true.

The United States has invited Abiy Ahmed, Hassan Sheikh Mohamud and Ismail Omar Guelleh to the next US-Africa Summit set for December, 50 African leaders are expected to be scolded by Joe Biden.

Eritrea is not invited to the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit scheduled for December 13-15, 2022.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 05 Oct 2022, 23:31

Low IQ Facts

Do you understand what you are saying? Eritrea's future is not a baseball game, Isaias is irresponsible, he has destroyed the country, It will take years to repair the damage done to Eritrea by Isaias Afwerki.

'Hit so hard he lost his life'

According to Open Arms, some of the survivors recounted how at the moment they were about to embark from Libya, the smuggler hit Wegihu "so hard that he lost his life and forced the people on board the boat to carry his corpse with them."

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 05 Oct 2022, 23:57

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 20:11

Agame boy, you are so boring I don't even care to read your posting similar to most Agame postings. Don't you get bored by writing the same nonsensical garbage in garbage out crap? You should worry about the hardship your Tegaru are suffering because of your idiotic Weyane clowns instead worrying about Eritrea's leadership, a leadership that has been the envy of many Africans and others.

Facts

Post by Facts » 06 Oct 2022, 05:32

AgameLady,

Eritreas future will not be helped by getting lecture from senile transgendered loving US president.

Only Agamistani believe that West is answer to every problem. TPLF with support of US has destroyed Ethiopia’s cohesion. Maybe Debretsion should go to conference and beg Biden for more biscuits for ragtag TPLF militia.
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 23:31
Low IQ Facts

Do you understand what you are saying? Eritrea's future is not a baseball game, Isaias is irresponsible, he has destroyed the country, It will take years to repair the damage done to Eritrea by Isaias Afwerki.

'Hit so hard he lost his life'

According to Open Arms, some of the survivors recounted how at the moment they were about to embark from Libya, the smuggler hit Wegihu "so hard that he lost his life and forced the people on board the boat to carry his corpse with them."