Member+

Tigrai Gov’t accepts AU Peace Proposal

Post by eden » 05 Oct 2022, 14:53

kerenite

Re: Tigrai Gov’t accepts AU Peace Proposal

Post by kerenite » 05 Oct 2022, 15:19

eden wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 14:53
At long last they accepted it. It took them 48 hours.

This is sand news for issu, he won't appreciate it. He will search different venues to disrupt such forthcoming negotiations among ethios.

Finally, the woyannes have won here, they forced the biltsigina ruling party to negotiate with them without any preconditions in south africa.

If they resolve their problems amicably, ethiopians in general will be the winners and the big loser will be the despot of eritrea.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Oct 2022, 15:30

As to be expected this one is conditional and with a lot of ifs and whens (preconditions).

Tell your boys to admit defeat and face the consequences, I don't see any better way out here.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 05 Oct 2022, 15:31

kerenite wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 15:19
eden wrote:
At long last they accepted it. It took them 48 hours.

Finally, the woyannes have won here, they forced the biltsigina ruling party to negotiate with them without any preconditions in south africa.
One has to be an Agame to believe that this is a win for Agames. But the letter of surrender has no signature. Perhaps, Debrechen is not in a position to sign. :lol: :lol:

ደብሪጻ ብድሮን ተቓቢጻ ዶ ኾይናያ ታ ናይ ወያነ መልሲ ፈርማ ዘይብላ።

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 05 Oct 2022, 15:45

:roll:
sesame wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 15:31
One has to be an Agame to believe that this is a win for Agames. But the letter of surrender has no signature. Perhaps, Debrechen is not in a position to sign. :lol: :lol:

ደብሪጻ ብድሮን ተቓቢጻ ዶ ኾይናያ ታ ናይ ወያነ መልሲ ፈርማ ዘይብላ።
Orwellian world is well and alive in Agameland....

Peace is War.....Losing is Winning.......Delusion is Reality.... Whatever satiates their deficiencies when the chasm between reality and capacity became so huge......

May God Help These People!
Last edited by quindibu on 05 Oct 2022, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 Oct 2022, 15:47

This means …"let me take a small break, put some cold water and ice on me, preferably on my bruises and i will fight round 4"

OPDO and its leader Abiy Ahmed would love to accept this because it goes along with its agenda of decimating Amhara state with war, uneasiness and poverty

HGDEF and its leader Issayas would not love to accept this because they want to finish TPLF and send it for good

I am on the side of HGDEF and its leaders unwavering decisiveness
Last edited by Misraq on 05 Oct 2022, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.

Right

Post by Right » 05 Oct 2022, 15:47

This was not what the TPLF has dreamed when they started the war. After so many deaths and destructions they accepted the AU conditional peace proposals.

Still, the TPLF should not be allowed to the peace table. It has to be dismantled and the leaders exiled. But Tigrains can come to the peace table with a different leadership group.

I don’t trust Abiye. Once again, he will definitely mishandle this hard fought victory.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 05 Oct 2022, 15:51

Why is Obasanjo's name missing? AP reported that Obasanjo is one of the troika negotiators?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Oct 2022, 16:01

They are not happy he didn't side with them. They are hoping the former kenyan president will save them but we all know there's nothing he can do. Tplf rodents will have to accept the terms of surrender without any preconditions.
Horus wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 15:51
Why is Obasanjo's name missing? AP reported that Obasanjo is one of the troika negotiators?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Oct 2022, 16:09

eden wrote:
What happened to the "a key precondition for dialogue", which was said is according to the TPLF itself? Do I see this "key component" in this so called statement?

If you have lost the key, then you have also lost the identity, the AFP journalist and its hire may claim something else.

It is not TPLF, it is somebody else, which is orchestrating the show from behind. We know that much.

They have also sparred over the restoration of basic services such as electricity, communications and banking in Tigray -- a key precondition for dialogue according to the TPLF.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Oct 2022, 16:22

Horus wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 15:51
Horus,

With or without Obsanjo let me remind you one thing from the daily life.

In football matches one of the teams leads 1-0 at around the 5 Minutes before the end time, let's assume.

Have you ever noticed the main strategy (differences) of the two teams at this time in the game?

If you know please say it.

You claimed that you are a social scientist, I am not, but still told you at one time in the past that the social system is not static and deterministic, rather it is dynamic and stochastic but you don't seem to grasp that.

These characteristics are not just terms but fundamental concepts of the system theory, I encourage you to understand them.