Post by ANTICO » 05 Oct 2022, 13:07

Please wait, video is loading...

kerenite

Re: Tigray TV airs new Eritrean prisoners of war

Post by kerenite » 05 Oct 2022, 13:43

ANTICO wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 13:07
Please wait, video is loading...
Eh...eh mesakin aHwatna deqi ere. inQua bihewet zelechum.

We know......

Had it been defending eritrea, believe me those eris wouldn't have surrendered so easily. Do you know why? becaue they noticed, they were forced to fight in a foreign country outside of their borders which eritreans have nothing to do with it. Hence they opted to surrender and which was the right decision.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 05 Oct 2022, 14:40

Bissbiss Shettattam Gimmattamm Qomalat Agga*me Guahafat Agga*me:--- Antico A.K.A. Kerenite Who Is Going To Buy Your Rubbish 🗑 Garbage 🗑 Scumbags Lies Story ,Only The Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Erkhusan Zerr Agga*mes. That Is It.

P.S. We Are On The Way To Finish Of You Once For The Final Burying The Left Over Terrorist Juntas Dregs. Be Patient Please, We Are On The Way !!!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Oct 2022, 14:54

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 14:40
Bissbiss Shettattam Gimmattamm Qomalat Agga*me Guahafat Agga*me:--- Antico A.K.A. Kerenite Who Is Going To Buy Your Rubbish 🗑 Garbage 🗑 Scumbags Lies Story ,Only The Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Erkhusan Zerr Agga*mes. That Is It.

P.S. We Are On The Way To Finish Of You Once For The Final Burying The Left Over Terrorist Juntas Dregs. Be Patient Please, We Are On The Way !!!
I wonder if this foum has moderators. If it has why does it accommodate such types of cockroaches? It is mind-boggling.