DefendTheTruth
Member+

በኢትዮጵያ ማንም እንደ ኦሮሞ ጩምቦ ና ጨጨብሳ አይሰራም፣ ክክክ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Oct 2022, 11:43

ኢስኪ ማን ነዉ እንደ ኦሮሞ ጨጨብሳ የምሰራ?

Right

Re: በኢትዮጵያ ማንም እንደ ኦሮሞ ጩምቦ ና ጨጨብሳ አይሰራም፣ ክክክ

Post by Right » 05 Oct 2022, 12:06

So, DDT has also joined the club. So far, at least you pretended to be a cadre of Abiye without any ethnic group affiliation.

DDT, Horror, Halafi Lefleflafi, Euro

My tribe is the best syndrome.
Gold, Diamonds…
It may have something to do with childhood inferiority or superiority complex trauma.

Regardless, at this point in time this kind of collective or group mentality should have been the thing of the past.

Ethiopia can only walk backward with these kind of people.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: በኢትዮጵያ ማንም እንደ ኦሮሞ ጩምቦ ና ጨጨብሳ አይሰራም፣ ክክክ

Post by Horus » 05 Oct 2022, 12:59

Right wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 12:06
So, DDT has also joined the club. So far, at least you pretended to be a cadre of Abiye without any ethnic group affiliation.

DDT, Horror, Halafi Lefleflafi, Euro

My tribe is the best syndrome.
Gold, Diamonds…
It may have something to do with childhood inferiority or superiority complex trauma.

Regardless, at this point in time this kind of collective or group mentality should have been the thing of the past.

Ethiopia can only walk backward with these kind of people.
Right የምትባል ሰነፍ ወያኔ!
Only the lazy, unimaginative, uncreative and visionless human animal fail to appreciate the efforts, success, achievements and creativity of the other human being or human community. In your static, bleak and unchanging world everything is the same, all things are created equal and the beggar and the worker both have equal dignity. No wonder Ethiopia never moves an inch on the civilizational ladder with undefined creatures like you! My name is Horus ተክለ ጉራጌ ተከስተ ብርሃን :lol: :lol: :lol: