Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopianunity
Member+

The wasteful uselessness of ER whom most talk about their village I have yet to find the enlightened, far sighted

Post by ethiopianunity » 04 Oct 2022, 14:00

Who understand about the world we live in. I understand Ethiopia has been put by the corner we no longer have the type of people that we once had when they were not educated by the West. Western education and communism is programming as if they are end all and be all about nature, spritiually and consciousness and what our savior Christ taught us.

While scrolling ER comments, there are many members whom I escape because they are just trolls and designed to make Ethiopians waste their time arguing in here instead of constructive discussion. There are very few exceptions:

Selam/

Horus I used to read but he is talking about his village and he is turning to backwardness.

I make a note here, most are proud because of their education they know about the world, it is about consciousness not just memorizing the philosophers you believe are great.

Misraq used to be in ER she was mad as hell against Weyane and Shabia and he comments were great, but eventually she went to her village.
Abere, is the same

The rest almost 99% are here only to make sure their village or their nation win against Ethiopia: Shabian, Somali, Arab, Tplf, Olf trolls. So basically there is no constructive discussion. It is copy and paste or regurgitating