Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopian
Member+

Help me understand : why Eritreans depise Tigray

Post by ethiopian » 04 Oct 2022, 09:01

why is that Eriteans doesn't respect aga.ames at all,I am asking you this question because am what you call self made anthropologist. I enjoy learning about society , norms , psyche etc. When I was in high school only Tigray classmates wont play with our Eritrean friends - they just seem to distant themselves from them and don't look them in the eye. Since then I can't get a good explanation based on my anthropologic exploration. So help understand this puzzle please.

peace

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: Help me understand : why Eritreans depise Tigray

Post by ethiopianunity » 04 Oct 2022, 14:35

ethiopian, Abere was right, no Oromos would call Tigrayans Agame, that is not their nature. What does that make you? Shabian

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 04 Oct 2022, 14:43

ethiopianunity wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 14:35
ethiopian, Abere was right, no Oromos would call Tigrayans Agame, that is not their nature. What does that make you? Shabian
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Agameunity

He hurts your agame feelings, how dare he?

All Ethiopians call you Agames, a well deserved title indeed.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Oct 2022, 14:44

The title Agame was popularized in Eritrea because Agame Awraja is on the border with Eritrea.

But we Amhara do not know "agame" we only say "Tigre" I myself learned what agame is from mereja

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 04 Oct 2022, 14:52

nobody is answering my question though - help this anthropologist please

peace

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 04 Oct 2022, 14:53

Noble Amara,

You are not Amara or you are a mulatto Shabo. From get go you are pro Eritrea.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 04 Oct 2022, 15:39

Agame is character that embodies all the wickedness in human behavior; such as laying, stealing, prostituting, jealousness, laziness, betraying, viciousness and many more.

The reason why Eritreans look down on Agames is because what is listed above; no human in this planet would like to a neighbor let alone a friend with such wicked people.

ethiopian wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 09:01
why is that Eriteans doesn't respect aga.ames at all,I am asking you this question because am what you call self made anthropologist. I enjoy learning about society , norms , psyche etc. When I was in high school only Tigray classmates wont play with our Eritrean friends - they just seem to distant themselves from them and don't look them in the eye. Since then I can't get a good explanation based on my anthropologic exploration. So help understand this puzzle please.

peace

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 04 Oct 2022, 15:43

euroland wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 15:39
Agame is character that embodies all the wickedness in human behavior; such as laying, stealing, prostituting, jealousness, laziness, betraying, viciousness and many more.

The reason why Eritreans look down on Agames is because what is listed above; no human in this planet would like to a neighbor let alone a friend with such wicked people.

ethiopian wrote:

peace

The so called euroland,

I have full memory you are the creater of Tplf and I will not forget that and the Bado Sidist you created under ground imprisoning and killing pro Ethiopoian Tigrayans and priests. I know you keep saying Agame because you programmed, brainwashed Tigrayans to go against Ethiopia because emprty Tigray land means taking the piece of pie.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Oct 2022, 15:55

ethiopianunity wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 14:53
Noble Amara,

You are not Amara or you are a mulatto Shabo. From get go you are pro Eritrea.

ወደ ባድሜ ግንባር :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 04 Oct 2022, 16:37

euroland wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 15:39

ethiopian wrote:

peace
thanks brother for helping me confirm my suspicion - I always thought so but was unsure to say so in public. Aga.ames I know that you know nobody other than Eritreans know your Libi Tigray.

peace

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 04 Oct 2022, 16:45

Not all Eritreans hate or despise Tigrayans

It is a sickness and I call it Ascari syndrome! It's root cause is jealousy.

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... e#p1310685

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 04 Oct 2022, 16:51

Axumezana wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 16:45
Not all Eritreans hate or despise Tigrayans

It is a sickness and I call it Ascari syndrome! It's root cause is jealousy.

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... e#p1310685
am not sure what there to be jelous of : Lie, prostitution, back stabbing, rape as a culture. help me understand please. My Eri brother euroland just stated the open secret about your culture.

my 2 cents on the subject
peace

Zack

Post by Zack » 05 Oct 2022, 04:05

Of all the people the Eritreans trust the tigrayans the most. Of all. People in Ethiopia hence why the only people they helped install in Addis Ababa were their agame cousins . They could have picked from so many different ethnic groups they fought olf and onlf on behalf of the tplf. The tplf fought jebha on behalf of shabia. The fall out today is nothing but just the ego of the former meles and the patriotic dictator who’s grandma it’s self is from Tigray .

Dr Zackovich

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 05 Oct 2022, 09:37

Zack wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 04:05
Of all the people the Eritreans trust the tigrayans the most. Of all. People in Ethiopia hence why the only people they helped install in Addis Ababa were their agame cousins . They could have picked from so many different ethnic groups they fought olf and onlf on behalf of the tplf. The tplf fought jebha on behalf of shabia. The fall out today is nothing but just the ego of the former meles and the patriotic dictator who’s grandma it’s self is from Tigray .

Dr Zackovich
that was a tactical alliance and we know you people betrayed them. From my personal association with both the Eritreans always looks down on aga.ames

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 05 Oct 2022, 20:03

Wow ,Zack aka Abyssonialady,

You talk truth. Yes, still the alliance from reading in ER, hamassiens are close to adwa? Therefore loyal to each other and convince Tigraysns ( being victims of Eritrea, hamassiens and Adwa) were made to hate Ethiopia and become cannon foddors for the mentioned groups.

Indeed, Ethiopia is taking a chance once again believing Eritrea, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

The question is, what if there were no disagreement between Isauas and Meles in the 90 s? What was it they planned then that failed,? I would not want to hear it. What if Tplf did not betray Shabiya? Were you the coordinator?

Fiyamebta and Cigar in ER said it, just like calling Tigrayans Agame, which it worked among Tigrauans feeling inferior to Eritrea, to be equal to the colonized Eritrea, Tigray bled Ethiopia by making Ethiopia enemy. In fact Tigray should be more proud because of its history and Axum, could have ruled like our kings and resurrect Tigray and Ethiopia with all Ethiopia and Amara. I know, this you do not want to hear this as your plan is to break Ethiopia. Anyways, Why did Tigrays rule did not work? I think, the Hamassien , Shabia and Eritrean blood that allied with Tplf, tedros adanom, sebhat Nega, Bethany g/ Kirstos, the Shanian famine victimized Debretsion etc in Tigray and Ethiopia, would not allow Tigrayans that would strengthen Ethiopia instead of breaking it. They had to kill many Tigrayans in Bado Sidist gulag to make Tigray surrender to Tplf and Shabia.

Cigar and Fiyamenta said, Ethiopia must be also inferior to Eritrea or disintegrate, let alone federation. Yes, Zack, you will quickly condemn this federation as you are Egyptian ,uhm.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Oct 2022, 20:33

This sleazy-twât pretends to know Eritreans, more than we know ourselves.

I wonder who elected him our spokesperson, because this post is clearly asking a question only Eritreans have the sole right to answer?

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 05 Oct 2022, 21:05

For us Eritreans, hating those who are known to hate themselves, defeats the purpose, which is why we don't allow the negative energy of negative people affect us. Let's just say, we are full of love, we have no room in our hearts for hate.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 05 Oct 2022, 21:25

Noble Amhara wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 14:44
The title Agame was popularized in Eritrea because Agame Awraja is on the border with Eritrea.

But we Amhara do not know "agame" we only say "Tigre" I myself learned what agame is from mereja
You must be kidding! :P

I have many friends from Tigray who are agames and proud. They are proud because they claim to be less bragging but more hardworking and innovative people some what like the Gurages.

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Oct 2022, 08:00

Zmeselo wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 20:33
This sleazy-twât pretends to know Eritreans, more than we know ourselves.

I wonder who elected him our spokesperson, because this post is clearly asking a question only Eritreans have the sole right to answer?

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

i dont have to be an eritrean to observe and to know what i have viewed as the alliance of the centruy

the EPLF TPLF alliance is the proof of it

Dr Zackovich

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Oct 2022, 08:05

ethiopian wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 09:37
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich
that was a tactical alliance and we know you people betrayed them. From my personal association with both the Eritreans always looks down on aga.ames

tactical more a brotherly alliance of all the poeple the eritreans choose the tigrayans to forge an alliance or tactical unity with ask your self why dear lad , and i am not a tigrayan actually support the eritreans against the ethiopains any day

Dr Zackovich