Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Help me understand : why Eritreans depise Tigray

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 06 Oct 2022, 10:35

And why would we need your support you son of a cheap w.hore? Ethiopians are our alies. I'd support any Ethiopian I against you vermin and I say I speak for the majority of my fellow Eritreans here when I say go fvck yourself you rodent.
Zack wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 08:05
ethiopian wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 09:37
Zack wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 04:05
Of all the people the Eritreans trust the tigrayans the most. Of all. People in Ethiopia hence why the only people they helped install in Addis Ababa were their agame cousins . They could have picked from so many different ethnic groups they fought olf and onlf on behalf of the tplf. The tplf fought jebha on behalf of shabia. The fall out today is nothing but just the ego of the former meles and the patriotic dictator who’s grandma it’s self is from Tigray .

Dr Zackovich
that was a tactical alliance and we know you people betrayed them. From my personal association with both the Eritreans always looks down on aga.ames

tactical more a brotherly alliance of all the poeple the eritreans choose the tigrayans to forge an alliance or tactical unity with ask your self why dear lad , and i am not a tigrayan actually support the eritreans against the ethiopains any day

Dr Zackovich

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Oct 2022, 10:37

I stumbled upon this link. Just read it from the horse's mouth. The writer of this article is an Eritrean. I think if there were cultural similarity between Eritrea and Tigre, Tigray would have been separated along with of Eritrea even if Tigray was not colonized by Italy. The reason was Eritrea rejected them, not they loved Ethiopia. Most of us Ethiopians do not seem know the subtle difference between the two. My reading from this article is there is cultural stratification or caste although they both speaks Tigringa. If the Tigres give their own perspective on this just like the article in the link by
Bereket Kidane we may have better answer.

http://www.madote.com/2015/04/how-tigra ... -both.html

ethiopian wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 09:01
why is that Eriteans doesn't respect aga.ames at all,I am asking you this question because am what you call self made anthropologist. I enjoy learning about society , norms , psyche etc. When I was in high school only Tigray classmates wont play with our Eritrean friends - they just seem to distant themselves from them and don't look them in the eye. Since then I can't get a good explanation based on my anthropologic exploration. So help understand this puzzle please.

peace

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Oct 2022, 11:10

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 10:35
And why would we need your support you son of a cheap w.hore? Ethiopians are our alies. I'd support any Ethiopian I against you vermin and I say I speak for the majority of my fellow Eritreans here when I say go fvck yourself you rodent.
Zack wrote:
ethiopian wrote:
Zack wrote:
Of all the people the Eritreans trust the tigrayans the most. Of all. People in Ethiopia hence why the only people they helped install in Addis Ababa were their agame cousins . They could have picked from so many different ethnic groups they fought olf and onlf on behalf of the tplf. The tplf fought jebha on behalf of shabia. The fall out today is nothing but just the ego of the former meles and the patriotic dictator who’s grandma it’s self is from Tigray .

Dr Zackovich
that was a tactical alliance and we know you people betrayed them. From my personal association with both the Eritreans always looks down on aga.ames

tactical more a brotherly alliance of all the poeple the eritreans choose the tigrayans to forge an alliance or tactical unity with ask your self why dear lad , and i am not a tigrayan actually support the eritreans against the ethiopains any day

Dr Zackovich

you can only speak for the short legged sereyens not for all the eritreans u cant speak for the hamsien akele and all the other ethnic groups of eritrea stop with the the profanity if you cant express your self in a decent way then rather not even respond .

its you who believes who can behave more ethiopains then the so called ethiopians

Dr Zackovich

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Oct 2022, 11:16

Abere wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 10:37
I stumbled upon this link. Just read it from the horse's mouth. The writer of this article is an Eritrean. I think if there were cultural similarity between Eritrea and Tigre, Tigray would have been separated along with of Eritrea even if Tigray was not colonized by Italy. The reason was Eritrea rejected them, not they loved Ethiopia. Most of us Ethiopians do not seem know the subtle difference between the two. My reading from this article is there is cultural stratification or caste although they both speaks Tigringa. If the Tigres give their own perspective on this just like the article in the link by

ethiopian wrote:
why is that Eriteans doesn't respect aga.ames at all,I am asking you this question because am what you call self made anthropologist. I enjoy learning about society , norms , psyche etc. When I was in high school only Tigray classmates wont play with our Eritrean friends - they just seem to distant themselves from them and don't look them in the eye. Since then I can't get a good explanation based on my anthropologic exploration. So help understand this puzzle please.

peace

there is no physical or cultural differences or ethnic difference between a tigray or a so called kebessa from eritrea
the border the italians made cant create whole new people , if adwa adrigat were conquered by italy then the adwans and adrigat folks would be eritreans , all minilik had to do was lose these territories. if you speak with the older eritrean generation they will tell you that the tigrayans are just their people and they just fall under the Abyssinian border but there is no real differences , Thats why there are so many tigrayans that are eritreans woldemariam being one of them one of the so called founders of eritrean nationalism both of his parents came from tigray..
u should speak to the likes of Deqi arewit that lad knows what he is talking about well versed and its the only one on these boards who had a clear and a honest opinion on General alula and King Yohannes.

Dr Zackovich

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 06 Oct 2022, 12:05

Low iq weyanay rodent. Is that meant as an insult. Seraye is the bread basket of our Eritrea. Nothing gives me pleasure than being called from one region of my Eri even though I hail from another one. Like I told you piece of excrement we would rather help an Ethiopian over you any day. If I saw you hanging on a cliff I'd push you down you vermin.
Zack wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 11:10
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 10:35
Zack wrote:
ethiopian wrote:
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Dr Zackovich

you can only speak for the short legged sereyens not for all the eritreans u cant speak for the hamsien akele and all the other ethnic groups of eritrea stop with the the profanity if you cant express your self in a decent way then rather not even respond .

its you who believes who can behave more ethiopains then the so called ethiopians

Dr Zackovich

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Oct 2022, 12:48

Who said i need help who said i need help with anything and certainly not when fighting the Abyssinian cats we have been slitting their throats since the begining of times. What can a short legged sereyen do to help me . Help your self dear lad.

Dr Zackovich

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 06 Oct 2022, 13:51

You would hurt a fly you piece sh.it. coward scum. I'd help you knock up your sher.muta sister first and knock some sense into your retarded brain. Thats what Id help you with.
Zack low iq weyanay vermin wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 12:48
Who said i need help who said i need help with anything and certainly not when fighting the Abyssinian cats we have been slitting their throats since the begining of times. What can a short legged sereyen do to help me . Help your self dear lad.

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Oct 2022, 14:09

An alliance to defeat Menghistu, yes! So what?

The USA & the Soviet Union allied temporarily to defeat Hitler, but then we all know what happened.

The issue I've with you is not the fact that you've a point of view (opinion), but the way you present them. No humility, whatsoever. You never use terms like "I think so", "correct me if I'm wrong" etc. You attribute to us falsehoods like "of all the people the Eritreans trust the tigrayans the most", with a straight face.

To that I say go hump yourself, you lil' biiatch.

Zack wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 08:00
Zmeselo wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 20:33
This sleazy-twât pretends to know Eritreans, more than we know ourselves.

I wonder who elected him our spokesperson, because this post is clearly asking a question only Eritreans have the sole right to answer?

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

i dont have to be an eritrean to observe and to know what i have viewed as the alliance of the centruy

the EPLF TPLF alliance is the proof of it

Dr Zackovich

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Oct 2022, 16:25

Zack wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 11:16
Abere wrote:

ethiopian wrote:

peace

there is no physical or cultural differences or ethnic difference between a tigray or a so called kebessa from eritrea
the border the italians made cant create whole new people , if adwa adrigat were conquered by italy then the adwans and adrigat folks would be eritreans , all minilik had to do was lose these territories. if you speak with the older eritrean generation they will tell you that the tigrayans are just their people and they just fall under the Abyssinian border but there is no real differences , Thats why there are so many tigrayans that are eritreans woldemariam being one of them one of the so called founders of eritrean nationalism both of his parents came from tigray..
u should speak to the likes of Deqi arewit that lad knows what he is talking about well versed and its the only one on these boards who had a clear and a honest opinion on General alula and King Yohannes.

Dr Zackovich
So deqi arawit is your hero lol.

Deqi arawit considers you as a primitive mohamedan. He doesn't even address you as a muslim. From day one he introduced himsef as a bigot and a muslim hater and I am sure you were reading his hate filled anti-islam diatribes.

I wonder if AbyssiniaLady has something to add here.

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Oct 2022, 18:09

Zmeselo it’s not just the alliance to defeat old menge. But also when shabia and Woyane collaborated to defeat jebha the elf group was that just also a minor alliance or one between two families against another family.
With facts I don’t have to say i think or in my opinion

Kerenite surely is agree with you that old deqi has some bias towards Islam and Muslims as a whole but that’s just a feeling has towards Muslims that still doesnt take away he is right on the other issues .

Also zmeselo u forgot to mention the alliance between bahta Hago’s the hero of akele guzay with the late general alula during the old days what will you call that.

Ps zemeselo why do u need to call names and insult like a child can’t we have a normal discussion with out catching feelings and. Name calling i didn’t call u a [deleted] or anything so keep it civilised dear lad u were one of the few shabians who could hold a discussion let’s keep it that way

Dr Zackovich

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 20 Oct 2022, 21:37

Ethiopians have been duped the nature of Eritreans and Tigrayans while both have now know us inside out and our weakness and strengths that is why they both continue to beat us. I bet you another dollar the next control of Ethiopia will still be Liberation Fronts through now Olf instead of Tplf and the leader is still Shabia, formerly known as Eplf. Ethiopians too must understand who they are otherwise, you can't defend your country if you don't know your enemy within. Most Ethiopians are disinterested.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 20 Oct 2022, 22:25

The ሰይጣን agame using the nickname "ethiopian" should ask himself why he hates Ethiopia. :P

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 22 Oct 2022, 02:40

Abere wrote:

ethiopian wrote:

peace
First of all, lets talk about the historical background about the word Agame and how it started to become associated with its current meaning.

During the Italian period, there were many people from within Eritrea and Tigray, in particular from regions which are adjacent to the Eritrean border (Agame and Shire)who flooded Asmara searching for jobs and the means to provide for their livelihood. The Huge numbers of Tigrians given their common dominator with the Eritrean highlanders coming to Eritrea became a security threat to the Italian administration, hence they must find a method to curtail their numbers. Their method was deportation. They gathered Tigrians in Ferovia poured DDt and shipped them to the city of ZalaAnbesa in Agame region. In contrast, Yemenis and other ethnic groups who have nothing in common with the Eritrean highlanders were encouraged to settle in Eritrea. The flip side of this method resulted that local asmarinos started to distance themselves from these "Dirty Tigrians and This is also how so called superior complex emanates from. In contrast, there were no such thing in the country side of Eritrea. The only people who were allowed to have permanent residence, obtain a plot of land and intermarry with the locals after they settle in the land for 40 years were Tigrians and no one else. This is also how the term Deqi-40 originates from which basically means, Tigrians who obtain citizenship after living in Eritrea for 40 years. The mother of the dictator is Agame, the mother of Yemane Monkey is from Axum, the finance minister Hagos Kisha is Pure and simple Agame. The director of the Eritrean tv is from Adwa, famous Eritrean artists, Tewelde Redda and Dawit Shilan are also Agames.

Then you have the Roman Catholic Church and the house negros who were left behind who by the way were the only "intellectuals in Eritrea worked relentlessly and wrote books to enlarge Gaps and animosity between the nobility and Tigrians . Allula*s deception of Ras Weldemichael was exaggeratedly used to Frame Tigrians collectively as untrustworthy and [ deleted ] people whom you can't never trust and sleep comfortably when they are around.

In conclusion: The only difference between the nobility and Tigrians is, They are short-sighted and given Tigray was poverty stricken region for many years they have developed an inferior complex at least among their elite. And people who have inferior complex and who have some thing to prove are very dangerous not only to others but also to themselves.

Zack

Post by Zack » 22 Oct 2022, 05:12

Deqi arewit thanks for the explanation and the full information on this issue . How ever I have one question about isias afewerki. Isn’t his grandmother from Tigray but his mother Eritrean. Isn’t his grand mother the one they called Wedi medhin berad if I am not mistaken

Dr Zackovich

Follower

Post by Follower » 22 Oct 2022, 05:45

Zack wrote:
if you speak with the older eritrean generation they will tell you that the tigrayans are just their people and they just fall under the Abyssinian border but there is no real differences .

Dr Zackovich
Ayte zack

Is that why the older Eritreans says lib tigrat tweyway?and named the worst twisted mountainous road bn keen and asmara as libi tugray?
Would a sane person who considered to be from the same people insults himselfs as a twisted heart?

Even after Eritrea's independence, our elders had warned shabia not to trust Agames.

Follower

Post by Follower » 22 Oct 2022, 06:06

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
22 Oct 2022, 02:40
Abere wrote:

ethiopian wrote:

peace
First of all, lets talk about the historical background about the word Agame and how it started to become associated with its current meaning.

During the Italian period, there were many people from within Eritrea and Tigray, in particular from regions which are adjacent to the Eritrean border (Agame and Shire)who flooded Asmara searching for jobs and the means to provide for their livelihood. The Huge numbers of Tigrians given their common dominator with the Eritrean highlanders coming to Eritrea became a security threat to the Italian administration, hence they must find a method to curtail their numbers. Their method was deportation. They gathered Tigrians in Ferovia poured DDt and shipped them to the city of ZalaAnbesa in Agame region. In contrast, Yemenis and other ethnic groups who have nothing in common with the Eritrean highlanders were encouraged to settle in Eritrea. The flip side of this method resulted that local asmarinos started to distance themselves from these "Dirty Tigrians and This is also how so called superior complex emanates from. In contrast, there were no such thing in the country side of Eritrea. The only people who were allowed to have permanent residence, obtain a plot of land and intermarry with the locals after they settle in the land for 40 years were Tigrians and no one else. This is also how the term Deqi-40 originates from which basically means, Tigrians who obtain citizenship after living in Eritrea for 40 years. The mother of the dictator is Agame, the mother of Yemane Monkey is from Axum, the finance minister Hagos Kisha is Pure and simple Agame. The director of the Eritrean tv is from Adwa, famous Eritrean artists, Tewelde Redda and Dawit Shilan are also Agames.

Then you have the Roman Catholic Church and the house negros who were left behind who by the way were the only "intellectuals in Eritrea worked relentlessly and wrote books to enlarge Gaps and animosity between the nobility and Tigrians . Allula*s deception of Ras Weldemichael was exaggeratedly used to Frame Tigrians collectively as untrustworthy and [ deleted ] people whom you can't never trust and sleep comfortably when they are around.

In conclusion: The only difference between the nobility and Tigrians is, They are short-sighted and given Tigray was poverty stricken region for many years they have developed an inferior complex at least among their elite. And people who have inferior complex and who have some thing to prove are very dangerous not only to others but also to themselves.
Doesn't this mean they are not the same people? did the term (deki 40) apply to other group who came from different parts of Eritrea and settled in kebesa?definitely did not , eg sebera( tigre)they came from sahil and settled in kebesa, with out being called deki 40 because they are Eritreans.

Zack

Post by Zack » 24 Oct 2022, 05:56

Follower wrote:
22 Oct 2022, 05:45
Zack wrote:
if you speak with the older eritrean generation they will tell you that the tigrayans are just their people and they just fall under the Abyssinian border but there is no real differences .

Dr Zackovich
Ayte zack

Is that why the older Eritreans says lib tigrat tweyway?and named the worst twisted mountainous road bn keen and asmara as libi tugray?
Would a sane person who considered to be from the same people insults himselfs as a twisted heart?

Even after Eritrea's independence, our elders had warned shabia not to trust Agames.
so let me ask u this then why of all the rebel movements the EPLF choose allie its self with the TPLF
wasnt there a tigray tigrinya party in the 1940s especially promoted from the eritrean side

Dr Zackovich

Follower

Post by Follower » 27 Oct 2022, 07:13

Does
Zack wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 05:56
Follower wrote:
22 Oct 2022, 05:45
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich
Ayte zack

so let me ask u this then why of all the rebel movements the EPLF choose allie its self with the TPLF
wasnt there a tigray tigrinya party in the 1940s especially promoted from the eritrean side

Dr Zackovich
Simply because They were bigger in numbers and more advanced for the training and logistics they were receiving from their makers Shaewya.

Does Allying yourself with Egyptians make you one people with the Egyptians?

Zack

Post by Zack » 27 Oct 2022, 07:17

Not really but if i share the same customs traditions and history and ethnic background as egyptians i would think i would be one with them

TPLF was just an extenstion of the EPLF with a tigrayan identity thats the only difference because they even had similar flags surely the TPLF copied the EPLF but , the EPLF also had no interest to ally themselves with OLF or ONLF and we know why

Dr Zackovich

Follower

Post by Follower » 27 Oct 2022, 07:48

Zack wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 07:17
Not really but if i share the same customs traditions and history and ethnic background as egyptians i would think i would be one with them

TPLF was just an extenstion of the EPLF with a tigrayan identity thats the only difference because they even had similar flags surely the TPLF copied the EPLF but , the EPLF also had no interest to ally themselves with OLF or ONLF and we know why

Dr Zackovich
Lol ,We also share some customs with the Amhara people and they are our best and trustworthy alliance ato, are we one people?
Man, stop beating around the bushes, and move on.