Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I think Tigarus now got the point. First Phak that “ Muzi litachi” PIA & Secure your northern part

Post by tolcha » 03 Oct 2022, 19:36

Send all the surrendered PP baboons to the front to phack the PIA barbarians and then once you got space, let Tigarus finish the dismantling process. Establish a puppet gov in Eritrea. The next step is as easy as what I wrote on in here!!!

euroland
Member+

Re: I think Tigarus now got the point. First Phak that “ Muzi litachi” PIA & Secure your northern part

Post by euroland » 03 Oct 2022, 19:58

Ayte Agametay
Your sisters in Mekele are eagerly awaiting for the arrival of Fano; it has been a year since they got a real D$&@k :lol: :lol:

tolcha wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 19:36

TGAA
Member+

Re: I think Tigarus now got the point. First Phak that “ Muzi litachi” PIA & Secure your northern part

Post by TGAA » 03 Oct 2022, 20:49

tolcha wrote:
Send all the surrendered PP baboons to the front to phack the PIA barbarians and then once you got space, let Tigarus finish the dismantling process. Establish a puppet gov in Eritrea. The next step is as easy as what I wrote on in here!!!
Tolcha the great, the Field Marshal Romme of the horn of Africa. It is very hard to decipher the depth of your military strategy; your early recommendation was to send weyanes straight to Addis and to be fair following your genius strategy they made it close to Deber Brhan in their linear march before weyanes evaporated into thin air. That may be just a mishap, it is a given even Generals of your caliber could make a strategic blender now and then. But your new military strategy is completely out-of-this-world. It is amazing how you come to think of that -- it is comparable to the discovery of Newton's law of gravity or Einstein's theory of relativity. You surmised the way to Addis goes through Asmera. Who knew!? Do you think that sending bearly trained Riff-Raff wyeane teenagers to Eritrea to face the 25 years trained Sewa army is going to be a cakewalk? Either you a genius or a dork, given the result of your previous strategy,I suspect the latter is true.
Last edited by TGAA on 04 Oct 2022, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 03 Oct 2022, 21:10

Oh, I didn’t know there are a lot of Eritrean baboons here!!! TGAA from Gojam joined Eritrean baboons thinking the barbarians would save its remaining phacked uss!!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Oct 2022, 21:38

tolcha wrote:
Aside your ሓጠው ቀጠው to fight the lions shabias but let's talk about the reality of how WoyaNus were chased from ቆቦ by none other than Fanos. :lol:
So is that the best excuse you can come up with for abandoning the dead agmeeeees militias and years-long dugouts rathole?

ፈሳም ሁላ