Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Video Of:ኤርትራን አየሀኋት!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 03 Oct 2022, 19:01

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: Video Of:ኤርትራን አየሀኋት!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by ethiopianunity » 03 Oct 2022, 22:19

Look at the waste of water in ethiopia as fountains, while people's water is shut down. We do not want Dubai or Rwandan' style copy paste to serve foreign visitors, Feed the people first!!!

Who are these fake Shabos in Ethiopia of course they are claiming to be Ethiopian (Haleta), they are putting their foot print in Ethiopia at the expense of Ethiopians. The so called Abeselom benefited since H/Selassie while still waging wars against the people. They have been amassing benefits by aligning with every government while Ethiopians were attacked. Why the effing do I care what happens in Asmara while my people are starving. Shabia is now coming to Ethiopia with different faces via Olf and "friendly to Ethiopia" The Aba Dula is serving Shabia. I bet she is Eritrean pretending to be Ethiopoian. Why lie that Haleta is not Eritrean comon. They are using this to force Ethiopia accept slavery. We have seen what happend when Eritrea was welcomed and became the most economy success and wealth by Eritreans under H/Selassie then they organized and over threw H/Selassie with Derg. Today they are now fully controling Ethiopia that was the dream. They are contrlling it via Olf