Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
@@

video of tdf withdrawal from wollo

Post by @@ » 02 Oct 2022, 18:27

ምድረ ጁንታ ጭራውን ቆልፎ እየሮጠ ነው :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by @@ on 02 Oct 2022, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.

@@

Re: video of tdf withdrawal from wollo

Post by @@ » 02 Oct 2022, 18:32

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 02 Oct 2022, 19:48

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
These guys look like they're having a picnic. Tplf have no chance against these guys. You can see their excitement. Couldn't believe this was a war.
@@ wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 18:27

Educator

Post by Educator » 02 Oct 2022, 20:17

Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I swear this video looks a promotional work of Abiy, a repeat of what he did in the last retreat of woyane from Debrebirhan. As Getachew Reda said woyanes are retreating from Wollo front but I don't think their retreat is due to pressure from ENDF or Fano. They probably don't have enough to defend the Eritrea's attack from the north so they have to redeploy to the north. But to actually believe that the incompetent and woyane infested ENDF can actually mount pressure on woyane is a joke. Those woyane raised commanders like Mekuanint Dessie, field marshal Jula and Mamo Killo could have the brain, education, or personality to challenge their fathers Woyanes. Woyane promoted them to their current posts due to their incompetency.
@@ wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Oct 2022, 23:56

Educator wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 20:17
I swear this video looks a promotional work of Abiy, a repeat of what he did in the last retreat of woyane from Debrebirhan. As Getachew Reda said woyanes are retreating from Wollo front but I don't think their retreat is due to pressure from ENDF or Fano. They probably don't have enough to defend the Eritrea's attack from the north so they have to redeploy to the north. But to actually believe that the incompetent and woyane infested ENDF can actually mount pressure on woyane is a joke. Those woyane raised commanders like Mekuanint Dessie, field marshal Jula and Mamo Killo could have the brain, education, or personality to challenge their fathers Woyanes. Woyane promoted them to their current posts due to their incompetency.
@@ wrote:
Denial …denial…denial ….hatefteffff enda Beuger eater, and Starbucks war strategist gossiper typical agameeee diaspora :P keep on your wishful thinking. I don’t blame your brain washed agameeee arse

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 03 Oct 2022, 01:30

The fierce resistance of amhara Wollo fano and ENDF patriots (not the fake ones who mess with fano during time of saftey and run away during war)

Caused weyane to run back northwards

Weyane cant handle the pressure

In fact weyane cannot handle any force that is equal to them in number and in nationalism that is why they cant go in Gondar Gojjam Welkayt

This is why Wollo fano/Liyu must grow to 350,000 members

Weyane is a snake they can only fight you if they can outnumber you or out-mobilize you for example 100,000s of Gojjam Gondar Shewa Fanos are not seen helping raya fano why? Maybe because Abiy stations ENDF on roads to stop Amharas from mobilizing against junta so the junta can genocide our ppl and occupy our land and make the agames think they are winning

Weyane real intention was to capture Wollo and make it abay tigray

They lost so they now lie

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 03 Oct 2022, 09:15

Shi.ntam weyanay these guys are having a field day turning your tplf to dust. Lemagne ye lemagne zer
Educator wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 20:17
@@ wrote:

@@

Post by @@ » 03 Oct 2022, 15:51

ፈሳም ጁንታ on the run :lol: :lol: :lol:
fanos are having a field day chasing and burying agame jutas :lol: