Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

How much is Jawar Mohammed influential in today's Ethiopian politics?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Oct 2022, 09:36

Jawar Mohammed is an attention seeker, there is no question about that.

For him if he has got an opportunity to show up his ambition of outwardly relevance in the political landscape of the coutry, then everything is already done.

For that purpose he gathers the mob of delusional youth around himself and calls them to the streets and create a loud noises, which will attract the attention he is dying for, locally. Janjoo will then go home considering himself to have got many followers, which he can use to bargain his ambitions, in his own small world.

With that Janjoo makes it clear that this method will not work in a democratic system, democracy has its own means and procedures to operate, a clear and open for others procedure. At the end of the day you have to win over the majority of the votes of the electorate to be truly relevant.

Even if all delusional youths may join in his rallies of the street mobs that fraction is still an insignificant proportion of the total votes, which is why Jawar will never win a free and open election in the country. Never! Simply because the silent majority is not on his side.

The majority knows what its needs are and who should administer its affairs, loud noises on the streets are of no relevance to assess one's needs at the end of the day.

This is the main reason many of the so called populist parties, who can only appeal to the emotions of a given sector of the public will never reach anywhere in the democratic systems, except for creating noises here and there.

Why should the people of Ethiopia ever think about those who can create noises on the streets and even cause some damages to the public in terms of human lives and property lose to represent them?

If Jawar may fail to realise this simple logic then the veteran politician Prof. Merera shouldn't miss it, who opted to associate himself with this Janjoo and started a downward political spiral ever since.

tolcha

Re: How much is Jawar Mohammed influential in today's Ethiopian politics?

Post by tolcha » 02 Oct 2022, 11:12

Just focus on what you do for living. I know you are paid cadre and no matter what you won’t lose anything. Now question for you, is it you or Jawar, who is attention seeker?? YMF!!

At least Jawar’s and Qerros brought this opportunity for you the maaggott, worthless creature. You are not grateful for that!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Oct 2022, 15:21

tolcha wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 11:12
Just focus on what you do for living. I know you are paid cadre and no matter what you won’t lose anything. Now question for you, is it you or Jawar, who is attention seeker?? YMF!!

At least Jawar’s and Qerros brought this opportunity for you the maaggott, worthless creature. You are not grateful for that!!
What about you tolchine, aren't you also a paid cadre? Are you keeping yourself busy here out of conviction of your own?

Grateful to what?

To the mayhem that has once turned Sheshemane to a ghost town? Sheshemane was not the only place, I just picked one from dozens.

To the lasting scar of the image I once saw on the internet, where a fellow country man was hunged upside down in a broad day light and in the presence of thousands of people?

To the rally in Robe town of Goba, where somebody was declaring never to buy anything from the others and ordered to sever their contact with anything called Christians?

To the killing of Hachalu Hundessa and many other innocents for the sake of just political expediency?

I can go on, but you are an idiot for whom I don't dare to waste much of my time.

In my view Jawar Mohammed belongs to a correction center and to face justice, no more roam around the town and still make loud noises.

The mob will be dealt with in due time, it is just a matter of time.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Oct 2022, 18:16

አይ ጃንጆ፣ ወደ የአንተዉ በጠራራ ጸሓይ በአደባባይ ሰዉ መስቀልስ የምመለስ አለ እንዴ ?

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 02 Oct 2022, 18:47

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 09:36
Jawar Mohammed is an attention seeker, there is no question about that.

For him if he has got an opportunity to show up his ambition of outwardly relevance in the political landscape of the coutry, then everything is already done.

For that purpose he gathers the mob of delusional youth around himself and calls them to the streets and create a loud noises, which will attract the attention he is dying for, locally. Janjoo will then go home considering himself to have got many followers, which he can use to bargain his ambitions, in his own small world.

With that Janjoo makes it clear that this method will not work in a democratic system, democracy has its own means and procedures to operate, a clear and open for others procedure. At the end of the day you have to win over the majority of the votes of the electorate to be truly relevant.

Even if all delusional youths may join in his rallies of the street mobs that fraction is still an insignificant proportion of the total votes, which is why Jawar will never win a free and open election in the country. Never! Simply because the silent majority is not on his side.

The majority knows what its needs are and who should administer its affairs, loud noises on the streets are of no relevance to assess one's needs at the end of the day.

This is the main reason many of the so called populist parties, who can only appeal to the emotions of a given sector of the public will never reach anywhere in the democratic systems, except for creating noises here and there.

Why should the people of Ethiopia ever think about those who can create noises on the streets and even cause some damages to the public in terms of human lives and property lose to represent them?

If Jawar may fail to realise this simple logic then the veteran politician Prof. Merera shouldn't miss it, who opted to associate himself with this Janjoo and started a downward political spiral ever since.

Attention seeker or not attention seeker in some 50 million Oromo population diversities and pluralities can be accommodated if the red lines are not crossed in the process of seeking attention.

In that sense there is NO need to start throwing stones against each other and through that widening divisions, particularly when active conflict situations are ongoing.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Oct 2022, 13:55

sun wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 18:47

Attention seeker or not attention seeker in some 50 million Oromo population diversities and pluralities can be accommodated if the red lines are not crossed in the process of seeking attention.

In that sense there is NO need to start throwing stones against each other and through that widening divisions, particularly when active conflict situations are ongoing.

Well, in my view we can't be indifferent anymore, we have come a long way watching the game from the sidelines. Now we have come to a point where we see infront of us the son of Oromo killing the other son of Oromo, all in the name of liberating Oromo. Those who whose bloods are being spilled left and right would have also liked to have life and roam around and chant, Down Down Neftegna, Down Down Abiy, like this fat [deleted] boy in the heart of the nation's capital, without any concern for anything under the sky.

Nothing is more depressing in my view than watching an Oromo spilling the blood of another Oromo, while we are still calling for calm and tolerance.

It was long time ago that I said the mob will going to be a liability to the Oromo people itself, while others were boasting about "Qubee Generation".

What Qubee Generation?