Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

እሬቻ፥ የአረማውያን፥ አጋንንታዊ፥ የአምልኮ፥ በአል፥ መሆኑን፥ ቢሾፍቱ፥ ሆራ፥ ውስጥ፥ ያለውን፥ የአጋንንት፥ መሰውያ፥ ማዬት፥ ነው፤

Post by Axumezana » 30 Sep 2022, 19:24

ባለ፥ ጊዜዎቹ፥ የኦሮሙማ፥ ክርስትያን፥ ነን፥ ባዮች፥ ለስልጣናቸው፥ ማስቀጠያ፥ ድጋፍ፥ እስካስገኘላቸው፥ ድረስ፥ አጋንንታዊ፥ የሆነውን፥ባአል፥ ማክበርና፥ ለአጋንንት፥ መሰዋት፥ የፖለቲካዊው፥ ቁማር፥ አካል፥ ነው። ቢሾፍቱ( ደብረ፥ ዘይት፥) ሆራ፥ ውስጥ፥ 24/7 የሚቃጠለው፥ መስዋእት፥ ለእግዚአብሔር፥ ነው፥ ብለው፥ ያምኑ፥ ይህን?

sun
Member+

Re: እሬቻ፥ የአረማውያን፥ አጋንንታዊ፥ የአምልኮ፥ በአል፥ መሆኑን፥ ቢሾፍቱ፥ ሆራ፥ ውስጥ፥ ያለውን፥ የአጋንንት፥ መሰውያ፥ ማዬት፥ ነው፤

Post by sun » 30 Sep 2022, 20:25

Axumezana wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 19:24
ባለ፥ ጊዜዎቹ፥ የኦሮሙማ፥ ክርስትያን፥ ነን፥ ባዮች፥ ለስልጣናቸው፥ ማስቀጠያ፥ ድጋፍ፥ እስካስገኘላቸው፥ ድረስ፥ አጋንንታዊ፥ የሆነውን፥ባአል፥ ማክበርና፥ ለአጋንንት፥ መሰዋት፥ የፖለቲካዊው፥ ቁማር፥ አካል፥ ነው። ቢሾፍቱ( ደብረ፥ ዘይት፥) ሆራ፥ ውስጥ፥ 24/7 የሚቃጠለው፥ መስዋእት፥ ለእግዚአብሔር፥ ነው፥ ብለው፥ ያምኑ፥ ይህን?
Ke antee enna messelochih ye belexxee aganinit yellem ke semay betaach. Your organization tplf slaughtered massive Oromos and Amhras along the Somali region using Ille's daeth squad. Tplf launched deadly missiles and cold bloodily attacked Eritreans and Amharas for no reason. Tplf cold bloodily attacked the Ethiopian Defense Force (the guardians of the Ethiopian people) killing lots of them and demobilizing and starving lots of them, etc. All of these and lots more capital crimes despite constant peace offers and government endless tolerances.

What is more Devilish and Judas ugly አጋንንት and Aganint behavior more than rejecting peace and choosing violence and death in the wet wild animal's dark caves after collecting large number of innocent under aged children and forcing them at gun points to go and become cannon fodders (መስዋእት) in the front line? :oops:

So, please be kind and stop lying BIG to your own self, thinking that you are lying to others.
:P

“I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.” ~S.Hinton :lol: :lol: