Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Justice Seeker

Breaking news: Six Eritrean cyclists refused to return to Eritrea and sought asylum in Australia.

Post by Justice Seeker » 28 Sep 2022, 01:33

ሕጂ ግርም!Stay tuned

Please wait, video is loading...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Breaking news: Six Eritrean cyclists refused to return to Eritrea and sought asylum in Australia.

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Sep 2022, 02:53

ኤርትራውያን ላው ውጪ ሃገር ክድልቡ ዶላራት፣
ንሕና ተጋሩ ላው ጦር ግንባር ክንዕፀድ ብድሮናት፣

አቲዮ ዓለም ጠላሚት ኻምዙይ ድዩ ነይሩ ውዕልና፣
ዓባይ ትግራይ ሪፓብሊክ ዶኾነይ ዝተማባፃዕክልና፣

ልዕሊ ሓደ ምልዮን ማናእሰይ አው ጦርነት አህሊቕና፣
ልኤርትራውያን ንሓምይ አለና መታን ሓዘንና ክፎኽሰልና፣

ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ
:cry: :cry: :cry:

kerenite

Re: Breaking news: Six Eritrean cyclists refused to return to Eritrea and sought asylum in Australia.

Post by kerenite » 28 Sep 2022, 14:15

Justice Seeker wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 01:33
ሕጂ ግርም!Stay tuned

I don't consider it as breaking news. I tell you why:

If a dog bites a man is NO NEWS but if a man bites a dog it is NEWS. Journalism 101.

Eritreans are abscending whenever they have the chance to get the hell out of the hellhole eritrea and this is occuring since many years and as such it is not considered as NEWS.

The breaking news would be the other way around. In other words if you hear the cyclists or other sports men voluntarily returned back to the big open prison then this is BREAKING NEWS. 4 netib as the amhara would say.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Sep 2022, 14:33

kerenite wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 14:15
Justice Seeker wrote:
ሕጂ ግርም!Stay tuned

If a dog bites a man is NO NEWS but if a man bites a dog it is NEWS. Journalism 101.

Eritreans are abscending whenever they have the chance to get the hell out of the hellhole eritrea and this is occuring since many years and as such it is not considered as NEWS.

The breaking news would be the other way around. In other words if you hear the cyclists or other sports men voluntarily returned back to the big open prison then this is BREAKING NEWS. 4 netib as the amhara would say.
ኣዬ ሽርጦ አጋሜው:: ምኞትችሁ እኮ ነው የስው መጨረሻ ያአደረጋችሁ:: ፈሳምአጋሜ

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 28 Sep 2022, 15:50

Fed_Up wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 14:33
kerenite wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 14:15
Justice Seeker wrote:
ሕጂ ግርም!Stay tuned

Eritreans are abscending whenever they have the chance to get the he koll out of the hellhole eritrea and this is occuring since many years and as such it is not considered as NEWS.

ኣዬ ሽርጦ አጋሜው:: ምኞትችሁ እኮ ነው የስው መጨረሻ ያአደረጋችሁ:: ፈሳምአጋሜ

Wedi asr aleka kurabachew, you make sense.

Say hi to beletu.