Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Facts

TPLF on the run

Post by Facts » 27 Sep 2022, 22:57

In mid-September, I talked with the T.P.L.F.’s primary spokesman, Getachew Reda. The conversation didn’t last long; soon after picking up, Getachew said that it wasn’t safe for him to be on the phone. After he had made a call a few days earlier, a drone strike targeted his home in Mekelle. “It was a direct hit,” he said. “I don’t know how I survived.” Afterward, he tweeted about the attack, and a second strike quickly followed. “It destroyed what was left of my house and killed more people, including security men and some of my neighbors.” Nine people had died in all.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: TPLF on the run

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Sep 2022, 23:53

እዙይ አርዓዶም ልብሉዎ ሰባሪ መንጉዳ ደጀኑ አውሒሱ አው ኻብድና ዓሪዱ ኻም ደስ ልበሎ ይፈትሓና ይፀምደና አሎ። :roll: :roll:
አታዮ እቲ ጉድና ፣ እቲ ጉድና'የ፣ ምስ ዘይፅመድ ፀሚድና መርየት ኻም አፍ ዑንቂ ፀቢባትና ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 27 Sep 2022, 23:57

Vodkachew survived karma and is on suicide watch after complete mental deterioration he will get droned next time

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Sep 2022, 06:43

Shi.ntam weyanes are hiding amongst civilians. They are using civilian residents as human shield. That is why the surgical precision campaign against terrorist tplf is taking a bit of time. Terrorist tplf lost on all fronts. They are now hiding in towns.
Facts wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 22:57
In mid-September, I talked with the T.P.L.F.’s primary spokesman, Getachew Reda. The conversation didn’t last long; soon after picking up, Getachew said that it wasn’t safe for him to be on the phone. After he had made a call a few days earlier, a drone strike targeted his home in Mekelle. “It was a direct hit,” he said. “I don’t know how I survived.” Afterward, he tweeted about the attack, and a second strike quickly followed. “It destroyed what was left of my house and killed more people, including security men and some of my neighbors.” Nine people had died in all.