Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopian
Member+

Qerro liberated Ethiopia - let me know what you think

Post by ethiopian » 26 Sep 2022, 20:52

Qerro went teeth to teeth against a barbaric TPLF army which was armed to its teeth but never had a cause to fight. Qerro bravely died defending the right cause for 3 yrs , gave his/ her life fighting the ruthless / almost animalistic cruelity of TPLF. Young Oromo lions abroad and at home coordinated the down fall the hyenas from Tigray.

Oromos Liberated Ethiopia from TPLF, there is no way around it !!!

Tiago

Re: Qerro liberated Ethiopia - let me know what you think

Post by Tiago » 26 Sep 2022, 21:56

Don't be conceited. Did not TPLF said the same thing?
Without FANO ,TPLF would have an easy task finishing qeero off.stop bragging as if the rest of Ethiopians were sitting on a fence.
In fact ,qeeros were on rampage killing amharas after TPLF took power and are still killing amharas .
Qeeros are nothing other than savage galla mobs.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 26 Sep 2022, 22:10

Tiago wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 21:56
Without FANO ,TPLF would have an easy task finishing qeero off.stop bragging as if the rest of Ethiopians were sitting on a fence.
In fact ,qeeros were on rampage killing amharas after TPLF took power and are still killing amharas .
what did Fano do to oust TPLF ? Let’s be real here… Fano is/ was murdering civilian Oromos on bright day light in the name of the boogie character ie sheno. The so called Fano is an extremist group who can’t even liberate their stolen land with out support from us the Oromos

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Sep 2022, 22:29

Qeerroo started the struggle and others joined, it was a coordinated movement..but the others didn't do much until they saw qeerroo succeeding.

Remember, it's easy to join a successful movement.
Joining a movement before it succeeds, because you believe in it, is an entirely different thing.

Ethiopian,
Let's not fall for the Agame cyber troll's tricks who want to insult and belittle Oromos, while pretending to be Amara's, so that they can incite you, or us, to insult Amara's. Be rational and strategic when responding to these trolls, bro.
Oromos being the backbone of the country, will always play a role, in one way or another, in any political events in Ethiopia.

Overall, it was qeerroo and the OPDO and Amara elements within eprdf, in coordination with others, that led to the TPLFs loss of power. But once again, qeerroo started it and inspired others but our enemies on here or elsewhere won't give our people their credit.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 26 Sep 2022, 23:12

sadaca macca,
When TPLF came to power ,gallas joined in killing amharas/neftegna .
Both galla and agames HATE amharas. There is no denying it.
Savage gallas are still massacring innocent and unarmed amharas with impunity.

When do gallas,if they have an ounce humanity,come out and say the killing of amharas is abhorrent and must be stopped??

Agames are selfish creatures,but in comparison gallas are the wickedest and savage subhumans.

So ,in your twisted version Ethiopia is now liberated. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Sep 2022, 16:48

agame boy tiago, oh really? which Oromo's did that? All of them, or a small segment of them, with which you use to blame them all?
Oromo do not hate Amhara's, otherwise there wouldn't be millions of them living amongst us, marrying us and we marrying them, etc...
we hate those who act arrogantly, and act as if they have a right to rule over us in our own lands. Those who wish to subjugate our people, marginalize our people, and so on. Other than those kinds, we don't hate entire nations in general. You'll always have your small segments that are unfair and overly emotional, who hate entire nations; from ALL groups-be it Oromo, Amara, or from other than them.

Oh yeah? Still massacring them? Where is the proof that ordinary oromos or OLA even, did it?
Why don't they just leave, then? If Oromia is so bad, then tell them to leave, the same way you guys tell tigrayans to leave the rest of ethiopia and welkait, or the same way you tell the oromo minority in the oromia special zone in Amara kilil, to leave? They can leave Wallaga if they hate it so much, and if it's so bad to them/for them. Right? Right!

When do Amara's, if they have an ounce of humanity, come out and condemn the crimes of amara militias against the gumuz, against oromo in the special zone, against agew/qimant, and tigrayans?
ooops. i forgot. only we can be bad people, your people, are infallible angels.
You want us to condemn Oromo's, while you do not even want to acknowledge the fact that your people have no shortage of extremists among them too, who claim large parts of Oromo lands, Wallaga included.

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 Sep 2022, 19:36

Anbeta leqame sadacha aka euroland is still pretending to be oromo :lol: :lol:

Islamic oromia sadacha maca. It sounds like anbeta "ethiopia" is also sadacha :lol:

Well, Tplf left Addis because of Amara Fano and all other Ethiopians. The only force with weapons and fighting capability was Fano, period! Tplf went to war with fano several times in Gonder and eastern Gojam and lost the war. They could not even get to Colonel Demeke Zewde who killed 12 of tplf rats while qerro is throwing rocks and getting killed like by tplf. If Amara was supporting tplf qerro would not even be able to throw the freeking rocks :lol:

Ethiopians fought tplf for 23 years before even the word 'qerro' was even introduced. We never heard any resistance from the oromo for 23 years while Fano was in Eritrea as Arbegna Ginbar activity fighting tplf, and Fano was politically fighting tplf too as Fano attracted well known political parties to join it such as G7. G7 did not join no qerro. :lol: Fano was the only real powerful one back then and still very powerful.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Sep 2022, 20:20

Agame sister Union, you do not even have the integrity to be honest about your Agame roots; so I do not take anything you seriously, neither would anyone here with any kind of sense. A liar is never taken seriously, that's just how it is. If your entire identity is based on lies, everything else will be a lie too.

You can talk all you want about what others did, but the truth is, you ain't Amara. We all know this, including yourself, and nobody here has forgotten your old ways of insulting Eritrea non stop and your non stop attempts of trying to paint the TPLF as an Eritrean movement, as opposed to a Tigrayan one; so you can talk and talk, but until you are honest with what you are, you won't be taken seriously Agame sister.
Ginbot 7 didn't do anything, and never posed a threat.

And if there were no Oormo resistance, yet they happened to build a resistance in a few years, that was strong enough to make your tplf uncles head back to mekelle; all that does is prove how powerful oromo's are.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 28 Sep 2022, 16:41

So you came out of your closet finally to set up Olf after Tplf ended? Divding Ethiopians it is Kero who freed Ethiopoia. Amazing it was all youths even prove is that Zerma and Fano too have a name when they protested against Tplf rule and you are denying them and giving it to Kero only. Actually Jawar Mohammed ordered the killing of Kero who protested together with Zerma and Fano and where Ethiopoia before 3 years ago , this government took over was ONE united against Tplf until you invited OLF.

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 Sep 2022, 16:47

Ethiopia is NOT liberated yet. If being the world's number 1 failed state country is liberation then Qerro is the reason that made Ethiopia and the Abiy Ahmed government a failed state.
Qeerrooo created African and the world's #1 failed state. Oromia is the slaughter house and Qeeeroo is the butcher. Hence, Oromian (fake ethiopian) is a contemporary butcher :mrgreen:

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 28 Sep 2022, 16:50

Abere wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 16:47
Ethiopia is NOT liberated yet. If being the world's number 1 failed state country is liberation then Qerro is the reason that made Ethiopia and the Abiy Ahmed government a failed state.
Qeerrooo created African and the world's #1 failed state. Oromia is the slaughter house and Qeeeroo is the butcher. Hence, Oromian (fake ethiopian) is a contemporary butcher :mrgreen:
here we go again with bitcching, out of the proportion claims, getting " facts " from your anuzzz etc etc. PATHETIC !

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 28 Sep 2022, 17:04

The Ethiopian people must still know they have enemies within, and that is Olf. Understand this, Liberation Fronts are enemies of all Ethiopians from N,S,E,W. If people are against Tplf, they should be against Olf as their system and rule is one and the same, ethnic rule.

Shabia has interest to continue to wage war against Ethiopia for fear of ethiopia unity and will continue wagimg war, so is controling the oromumma against ethiopia. the proof is that not ONE TPLf eritrean was targeted.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Sep 2022, 17:16

Abere, Ethiopia has been failing since its inception, which in fact, its creation is based on serving the interests of certain European countries/elites, Ethiopia could not survive a day without the aid it gets nor would it exist without it in the first place. When has it ever been self sufficient in food? When has it been able to depend on itself and not on aid from the Europeans/super-powers? When has it NOT served the interests of certain 'super powers,' to the detriment of its own people? I can go on and on to refute your silly points.
You criticize Qeerroo, while you chill safely thousands of miles away, from the places where they paid a big price to motivate other Ethiopians to rise up against the corrupt TPLF. So in reality, Qeerroo are lions and you're a grasshopper dude and those two are incomparable.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 28 Sep 2022, 17:26

Sadacha Macca wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 17:16
Abere, Ethiopia has been failing since its inception, which in fact, its creation is based on serving the interests of certain European countries/elites, Ethiopia could not survive a day without the aid it gets nor would it exist without it in the first place. When has it ever been self sufficient in food? When has it been able to depend on itself and not on aid from the Europeans/super-powers? When has it NOT served the interests of certain 'super powers,' to the detriment of its own people? I can go on and on to refute your silly points.
You criticize Qeerroo, while you chill safely thousands of miles away, from the places where they paid a big price to motivate other Ethiopians to rise up against the corrupt TPLF. So in reality, Qeerroo are lions and you're a grasshopper dude and those two are incomparable.
Abere doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what you wrote - some people don't have it and that is the way life is ( am not trying to make fun of him ). I am not sure if Ethiopia is coined together to serve the purpose of Europeans. I agree Ethiopia's history is unfortunately rocky - a lot of wrongs from its inception. But we are here and we can't dwell in the past, we can / have to make it better for the coming generation

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 28 Sep 2022, 18:19

union wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 19:36

Islamic oromia sadacha maca. It sounds like anbeta "ethiopia" is also sadacha :lol:

Well, Tplf left Addis because of Amara Fano and all other Ethiopians. The only force with weapons and fighting capability was Fano, period! Tplf went to war with fano several times in Gonder and eastern Gojam and lost the war. They could not even get to Colonel Demeke Zewde who killed 12 of tplf rats while qerro is throwing rocks and getting killed like by tplf. If Amara was supporting tplf qerro would not even be able to throw the freeking rocks :lol:

Ethiopians fought tplf for 23 years before even the word 'qerro' was even introduced. We never heard any resistance from the oromo for 23 years while Fano was in Eritrea as Arbegna Ginbar activity fighting tplf, and Fano was politically fighting tplf too as Fano attracted well known political parties to join it such as G7. G7 did not join no qerro. :lol: Fano was the only real powerful one back then and still very powerful.

union,

You came reformed. good point. The war has always been Ethiopia, Amara versus Liberation Fronts. Don't forget. The Welega Oromiffa goons were busy converting Oromo brothers and sisters to anti Ethiopianism so that the oromo youths do not fight along Amara and converting them to protestant and wahabism during Tplf rule. Don't forget there are Tplf born Oromiya marrying Oromos to convert them to anti Ethiopianism. I beleive there are Shabian Oromos as well within Oromiya. That is what Olf does, adapts something new and foreign to Ethiopia and spreads it as if it was part of Ethiopia for centuries to brainwash the youth.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Sep 2022, 18:46

agame unity, basically you are saying Muslims [you said Wahabi, but we know what you mean; you hate all Muslims in general] and Protestant Ethiopians aren't ''Ethiopians,'' and that only Orthodox followers are ''true Ethiopians.'' That's how you get along with Agame boy Union: you guys share hatred of Oromo's, Muslims, Protestants, Eritreans, etc.
So, you divide Ethiopians along religious lines, while claiming to be for ''Ethiopian Unity,'' which is contradictory.
You cannot call for unity while disrespecting, reviling, and dividing Ethiopians, or trying to.

union
Member+

Post by union » 28 Sep 2022, 21:32

That is right, the olf PP is exposed to its bones. It now has only its cadres supporting them. No one is listening to their prosperity crap anymore :lol:

The people are buulding momentum. Amara, Gurage, Afar, Addis etc are already out! The only option left for evil olf PPs now is to run just like their master tplf did.

ethiopianunity wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 18:19
union wrote:

union,

You came reformed. good point. The war has always been Ethiopia, Amara versus Liberation Fronts. Don't forget. The Welega Oromiffa goons were busy converting Oromo brothers and sisters to anti Ethiopianism so that the oromo youths do not fight along Amara and converting them to protestant and wahabism during Tplf rule. Don't forget there are Tplf born Oromiya marrying Oromos to convert them to anti Ethiopianism. I beleive there are Shabian Oromos as well within Oromiya. That is what Olf does, adapts something new and foreign to Ethiopia and spreads it as if it was part of Ethiopia for centuries to brainwash the youth.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Sep 2022, 21:40

Tiago wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 21:56
Ante wushetam banda.

Qeerro never killed even a single Amhara because their unilateral focus used to be on the tplf tyrannical dictatorial of the day who killed hundreds of young Qeerros during the uphill struggle. Keep b!tching any way since you are an expert in endless b!tchings!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Sep 2022, 21:46

In fact what is exposed deep to its bones is only the red inside part of your baboon back hole only, but nothing else. Take it or leave it! BINGO! :lol: :lol:

union wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 21:32
That is right, the olf PP is exposed to its bones. It now has only its cadres supporting them. No one is listening to their prosperity crap anymore :lol:

The people are buulding momentum. Amara, Gurage, Afar, Addis etc are already out! The only option left for evil olf PPs now is to run just like their master tplf did.

ethiopianunity wrote:
union wrote:

union,

Last edited by sun on 03 Oct 2022, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Sep 2022, 22:19

ethiopianunity wrote:
union wrote:

union,

Thank you bandit bandawu, for not saying that they have directly imported medieval Coptic religion and medieval Coptic behaviors from medieval Egypt and medieval Arab Syria together with all the medieval chanting, medieval bathing, medieval smoking and all the after effect liturgies accompanied with all the hates like you are doing it here and elsewhere due to deep brainwashing and strong smoking rituals. Cult habits spreads outside the cult circle even among the youth and adult some of whom may possible get brainwashed, blinded and isolated from their far and near environments. That said, my comment does not include or concern the sober, rational and tolerant humanist good Coptic communities of our beloved country Ethiopia as I am also part of that community. GOD BLESS THEM ALL! :P

Last but not least those people were not converting any one even dogs in to anti Ethiopiansm but only converting them in to themselves with their own identities stolen from them by the spineless lowlife Neftegan bandit bad gang chauvinists like you who think that only Neftegna decadent schauvinism is unilaterally equal to Ethiopianism.

Thus, only because you say so thinking that your cult cliques own exclusive monopoly right to the name, Ethiopia, a cushitic egalitarian Oromo invention, while in fact the redneck chauvinist hateful neftegna bandido bandits were/are the core anti Ethiopian angels of darkness cult cliques, preaching hate and divisive offline and online activities with gangster and gangland underground dark activities and trying to establish a criminal parallel government within a government and within a state for the purpose of robbing and stealing other's identities and properties and thus strongly alienate true Ethiopians from being Ethiopians. Keep calling for people to join your criminal dark cult caves. Join Us, join us!
:P :P