Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Re: Qerro liberated Ethiopia - let me know what you think

Post by Abere » 29 Sep 2022, 09:15

---You have to be sincere to your own soul, fake ethiopian( oromian) and sadaca meca. TPLF/Woyane did not give a damn to wood/stick carrying OLF hooligans. TPLF was just tricked, thought transferred power peacefully to one of their own home grown OLF-terrorist. Had they known the out come of the fake Abiy Ahmed, they could have smoked all these so-called hooligan ኬኛ. The only force TPLF has been scared to death is Amhara. The OLF hooligans' are nothing to Tigres. Even this time, Debretsion said " Had the Amhara Fano been not fighting, Tigres/TPLF would have driven out OLF hooligan to Kenya just in 24 hours.>

--- The significant factor that TPLF weighed to give up and lost hope to holding long was the Amhara youth (Fano) revolt in Woldiya, Gondar and Bahir Dar. These youth so close geographically and very bitter and revengeful concerned TPLF very much forcing to loosen its grip to power. The OLF hooligans around Addis Ababa followed the moment to shout down! down! carrying sticks. TPLF attempted to trick by changing PM but itself was ultimately tricked. The Amhara your victory was stolen by OLF thugs because Amhara people did not have the right people in the ADP and the opposition forces in the diaspora were fake and opportunist. Other than that Qeerroo is not a factor, simply OLF thugs loud about it does not make it big. It a rat in the fight.

---- As usual, the OLF people enjoy the feast over the carcass of others kill.ጀግኖች በገደሉት ጥንብ ላይ የሚጨፍር የኦነግ ዘረጦ. In the 1990s where TPLF entered Addis Ababa, it was due to three forces: Tigre,Eritrea and Amhara. OLF was just a cart carrier to TPLF. And OLF-PP is now again stealing others kill which was carried out mostly by Amhara youth and also partly by TPLF's false assumption of peaceful power transfer.

---- It is a sick joke to talk now Ethiopia is liberated while million Amhara in Wollega are slaughtered every day. It is insane to talk of liberty where million Ethiopians in Northern provinces are dead because of war. Simply it tastes great for OLF Orommuma does not mean it does the same for the other Ethiopians. I do not know what planet you two are living - planet Orommummma?! :mrgreen:

ethiopian wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 17:26
Sadacha Macca wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 17:16
Abere, Ethiopia has been failing since its inception, which in fact, its creation is based on serving the interests of certain European countries/elites, Ethiopia could not survive a day without the aid it gets nor would it exist without it in the first place. When has it ever been self sufficient in food? When has it been able to depend on itself and not on aid from the Europeans/super-powers? When has it NOT served the interests of certain 'super powers,' to the detriment of its own people? I can go on and on to refute your silly points.
You criticize Qeerroo, while you chill safely thousands of miles away, from the places where they paid a big price to motivate other Ethiopians to rise up against the corrupt TPLF. So in reality, Qeerroo are lions and you're a grasshopper dude and those two are incomparable.
Abere doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what you wrote - some people don't have it and that is the way life is ( am not trying to make fun of him ). I am not sure if Ethiopia is coined together to serve the purpose of Europeans. I agree Ethiopia's history is unfortunately rocky - a lot of wrongs from its inception. But we are here and we can't dwell in the past, we can / have to make it better for the coming generation

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 29 Sep 2022, 13:26

sun is upset that I touched nerve because what I said is true. So, it is obvious we still have wars in our hands those hiding among ethiopians are actually liberation fronts. I remind you Olf is trying to distract Ethiopians with the name Shene. They want you to forget the killling machine Olf and focus on Shene. No. Olf changed its shirt like Shabia from Olf to Shene.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 29 Sep 2022, 13:32

Abere wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 09:15
---You have to be sincere to your own soul, fake ethiopian( oromian) and sadaca meca. TPLF/Woyane did not give a damn to wood/stick carrying OLF hooligans. TPLF was just tricked, thought transferred power peacefully to one of their own home grown OLF-terrorist. Had they known the out come of the fake Abiy Ahmed, they could have smoked all these so-called hooligan ኬኛ. The only force TPLF has been scared to death is Amhara. The OLF hooligans' are nothing to Tigres. Even this time, Debretsion said " Had the Amhara Fano been not fighting, Tigres/TPLF would have driven out OLF hooligan to Kenya just in 24 hours.>

--- The significant factor that TPLF weighed to give up and lost hope to holding long was the Amhara youth (Fano) revolt in Woldiya, Gondar and Bahir Dar. These youth so close geographically and very bitter and revengeful concerned TPLF very much forcing to loosen its grip to power. The OLF hooligans around Addis Ababa followed the moment to shout down! down! carrying sticks. TPLF attempted to trick by changing PM but itself was ultimately tricked. The Amhara your victory was stolen by OLF thugs because Amhara people did not have the right people in the ADP and the opposition forces in the diaspora were fake and opportunist. Other than that Qeerroo is not a factor, simply OLF thugs loud about it does not make it big. It a rat in the fight.

---- As usual, the OLF people enjoy the feast over the carcass of others kill.ጀግኖች በገደሉት ጥንብ ላይ የሚጨፍር የኦነግ ዘረጦ. In the 1990s where TPLF entered Addis Ababa, it was due to three forces: Tigre,Eritrea and Amhara. OLF was just a cart carrier to TPLF. And OLF-PP is now again stealing others kill which was carried out mostly by Amhara youth and also partly by TPLF's false assumption of peaceful power transfer.

---- It is a sick joke to talk now Ethiopia is liberated while million Amhara in Wollega are slaughtered every day. It is insane to talk of liberty where million Ethiopians in Northern provinces are dead because of war. Simply it tastes great for OLF Orommuma does not mean it does the same for the other Ethiopians. I do not know what planet you two are living - planet Orommummma?! :mrgreen:

ethiopian wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Abere, Ethiopia has been failing since its inception, which in fact, its creation is based on serving the interests of certain European countries/elites, Ethiopia could not survive a day without the aid it gets nor would it exist without it in the first place. When has it ever been self sufficient in food? When has it been able to depend on itself and not on aid from the Europeans/super-powers? When has it NOT served the interests of certain 'super powers,' to the detriment of its own people? I can go on and on to refute your silly points.
You criticize Qeerroo, while you chill safely thousands of miles away, from the places where they paid a big price to motivate other Ethiopians to rise up against the corrupt TPLF. So in reality, Qeerroo are lions and you're a grasshopper dude and those two are incomparable.
Abere doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what you wrote - some people don't have it and that is the way life is ( am not trying to make fun of him ). I am not sure if Ethiopia is coined together to serve the purpose of Europeans. I agree Ethiopia's history is unfortunately rocky - a lot of wrongs from its inception. But we are here and we can't dwell in the past, we can / have to make it better for the coming generation
Abere,

Are you wishing Tplf come back? That being said, what these Shabian slaves, ethiopian and Sadaca and sun who are not Oromos by the way but Shabian and Tplf, are saying Kero did the struggle, they are trying to wage war between Oromos and Amaras. It is very clear also Amara or Fano had big role obviously for over throwing Tplf. Tplf wanted to finish off the so called Pp and Olf government and if Amara allowed them through or in fact joined Tplf, they would have ended pp and Olf. But Tplf thought its ally was Olf and worked with Olf. Remember, liberation Fronts, Shabia as the head still coordinate with eachother.

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Sep 2022, 15:17

Hell no, I do not want to see eye to eye with TPLF. For me, I follow my heart. I can not be taken hostage of f fear of TPLF creeping to power rhetoric while the entire political atmosphere in Ethiopia smells filthy and foul. In fact , I heard of many diehard OLF fans bragging the same about Qeerroo did this Qeerroo did that. We all love to hear peace among all Ethiopians. But the reality is when million Amhara in Wollega are continuously harassed the Oromos are silent. I have not seen Oromo demonstration against this crime. What does it take to come out and voice against this? Where is Qeerroo now? May be in Wollega,or May be now supporting the 7th monster by just keeping silent (silent is an agreement).

ethiopianunity wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 13:32
Abere wrote:

ethiopian wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Abere,

Are you wishing Tplf come back? That being said, what these Shabian slaves, ethiopian and Sadaca and sun who are not Oromos by the way but Shabian and Tplf, are saying Kero did the struggle, they are trying to wage war between Oromos and Amaras. It is very clear also Amara or Fano had big role obviously for over throwing Tplf. Tplf wanted to finish off the so called Pp and Olf government and if Amara allowed them through or in fact joined Tplf, they would have ended pp and Olf. But Tplf thought its ally was Olf and worked with Olf. Remember, liberation Fronts, Shabia as the head still coordinate with eachother.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Sep 2022, 15:24

Abere definitely misses tplf and wants them back bad.
Agame abere it's simple, if fano was this perfect fighting force, what took them this long to free welkait? the way you exaggerate their military prowess, which is of course a trick meant to make me and others insult them which we won't do, implies that they don't need anyone's assistance; so once again: why did they have to wait for eritrea and endf to fight tplf, for them to take welkait? ''you guys'' were complaining about welkait being taken for decades, but where was this invincible fano then? nowhere to be found! they had to wait until they had all of these forces, eritrea, endf, militias, liyyu, etc, before they decided to go fight. but they never fought 1 on 1, FACTS.

You say TPLF was tricked and willingly ''transferred power,'' as if they had a choice, then how come they didn't vote for abiy in the eprdf election? why did they still have hopes of debresion winning the eprdf elections? they even tried to get a snnpr puppet party member to get votes, and the amara/oromo parties refused. You are praising tplf nonstop, yet acting as if they're your enemies. What a silly, nonsensical joke.
If TPLF feared anyone, it'd be the Eritreans, not fano or even endf, because it was the strong eritrean forces who taught them to fight in the first place, and it was they who carried tplf all the way to menelik's palace 1990-1991. not fano, not endf, or anyone else. FACTS.

A few amhara protests in a few cities wasn't gonna force them out of power, it wasn't a coordinate movement like the oromo movement was, which rocked the empire from ambo to borana to all over. how can amhara keep being tricked then? how weak can they be, according to you, not me? you are saying the amara, your people, which we know they're not, got tricked time and time again? and apparently you have all the answers to free them, so why are you safely criticizing people who are brave enough to face battles in ethiopia, while you chill comfortably in the west?
coward boy, why don't you go back and show the amara's, the qeerroo and everyone else, how it's done then?? I bet you won't, cause you're a keyboard warrior; not a real life one.

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Sep 2022, 15:52

Sadacha Macca,

---- First, you are not an Oromo as you have been claiming. Assuming " [deleted]" at least in this forum is derogatory name, for an Oromo constantly using this proves it , because you don't want to be called "G@lla" in return.

---- I never claimed I belong to this or that ethnic group. I am just following history, logic and facts unfolding day by day. I do not care about naming, I am an Ethiopian. Any name that fits an Ethiopian is fine.

---- Simply because TPLF is ostracized universally does not mean OLF and its beneficiaries have permanent license to displace, loot, kill and blame everything upon TPLF. This is part of the convince and confuse PP-OLF activist tactics. How many more years does your friend the 7th monster and PP-OLF needs to prove they are doing what the country needs. You can call me by any unwanted name but this can not change the fact that OLF-PP is right now very unwanted. Stop whining show results. If the OLF-PP was not scared like hell about Fano, why would it give a priority to arrest Fano Zemene Kassie? Why not liberate Raya Qobbo that TPLF took in just a week? Your PP-OLF has been fighting against Fano, not against TPLF.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:24
Agame abere it's simple, if fano was this perfect fighting force, what took them this long to free welkait? the way you exaggerate their military prowess, which is of course a trick meant to make me and others insult them which we won't do, implies that they don't need anyone's assistance; so once again: why did they have to wait for eritrea and endf to fight tplf, for them to take welkait? ''you guys'' were complaining about welkait being taken for decades, but where was this invincible fano then? nowhere to be found! they had to wait until they had all of these forces, eritrea, endf, militias, liyyu, etc, before they decided to go fight. but they never fought 1 on 1, FACTS.

You say TPLF was tricked and willingly ''transferred power,'' as if they had a choice, then how come they didn't vote for abiy in the eprdf election? why did they still have hopes of debresion winning the eprdf elections? they even tried to get a snnpr puppet party member to get votes, and the amara/oromo parties refused. You are praising tplf nonstop, yet acting as if they're your enemies. What a silly, nonsensical joke.
If TPLF feared anyone, it'd be the Eritreans, not fano or even endf, because it was the strong eritrean forces who taught them to fight in the first place, and it was they who carried tplf all the way to menelik's palace 1990-1991. not fano, not endf, or anyone else. FACTS.

A few amhara protests in a few cities wasn't gonna force them out of power, it wasn't a coordinate movement like the oromo movement was, which rocked the empire from ambo to borana to all over. how can amhara keep being tricked then? how weak can they be, according to you, not me? you are saying the amara, your people, which we know they're not, got tricked time and time again? and apparently you have all the answers to free them, so why are you safely criticizing people who are brave enough to face battles in ethiopia, while you chill comfortably in the west?
coward boy, why don't you go back and show the amara's, the qeerroo and everyone else, how it's done then?? I bet you won't, cause you're a keyboard warrior; not a real life one.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Sep 2022, 17:00

Abere wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:52
Sadacha Macca,

---- First, you are not an Oromo as you have been claiming. Assuming " [deleted]" at least in this forum is derogatory name, for an Oromo constantly using this proves it , because you don't want to be called "G@lla" in return.

---- I never claimed I belong to this or that ethnic group. I am just following history, logic and facts unfolding day by day. I do not care about naming, I am an Ethiopian. Any name that fits an Ethiopian is fine.

---- Simply because TPLF is ostracized universally does not mean OLF and its beneficiaries have permanent license to displace, loot, kill and blame everything upon TPLF. This is part of the convince and confuse PP-OLF activist tactics. How many more years does your friend the 7th monster and PP-OLF needs to prove they are doing what the country needs. You can call me by any unwanted name but this can not change the fact that OLF-PP is right now very unwanted. Stop whining show results. If the OLF-PP was not scared like hell about Fano, why would it give a priority to arrest Fano Zemene Kassie? Why not liberate Raya Qobbo that TPLF took in just a week? Your PP-OLF has been fighting against Fano, not against TPLF.

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Agame Boy Abere, unlike you, we Oromo's do not engage in deception, except for the few opportunist politicians, whom we do not claim at all.
You do not have to claim anything, in time, the more a person talks, the more they expose themselves, and what's in their hearts at all.
You couldn't hide your hatred and fear of the Oromo, even if a trillion dollars was the reward for it; so there's no need to pretend here.
You could not even give Oromo's a little credit, where it is absolutely clear, they deserve it; this is due to hatred and fear; no doubt.
What does Abiy and PP have to do with the OLF? Anyone with half a functioning brain knows abiy's party was and is the biggest enemy of the OLF, and his parties very creation was based on the TPLF's desire to counteract the OLF and to have a loyal puppet party in Oromia.
I am not a fan or supporter of PP, but I want to know what the alternative is? Who would you put in power tomorrow? How would you go about doing it?
Just forcing whomever you like, into power, even if millions of other Ethiopians disagree?
Let's say the OLF wins in free and fair elections in oromia, and abiy/pp steps down to let OLA take over, what you gonna do then? When OLF becomes the government in the largest state in Ethiopia?
PP is doing what the derg did, haile selassie did, and others; going after ANY force it sees a potential threat.
Fano and its allies can be seen as a threat to one party in PP, the Amara wing, so PP as a whole may see it as a threat to them as a whole, and acts accordingly.
It's what any government would do and has done, whether in Ethiopia or elsewhere.
The same way they've been doing in Oromia, and of course, in Tigray.

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Sep 2022, 17:28

No, No, you are not an OROMO. I never come across an Oromo using the word Agame in return not to be called Galla. You understand! You are a different species here trying to pretend as if you were an Oromo. Do not even question it. You are not Oromo. Period.

Why would I pretend? You are just talking cr@p. First, not recognizing the so called fake Oromia does not mean hate. There is nothing called Oromia and there shall not be any place called Oromia. This is fake name and fake creation. Second, I am against any ethnic party. All the cr@p your talking about free election blah blah is garbage. When you said Abiy can not do anything about OLF you just nailed it Abiy Ahmed is an OLF. One of his party officials in their meeting confirmed Lemma Megrsa is OLF, Abiy Ahmed is OLF, Shimelis Abdissa is OLF, etc. etc. But for sure, you are not an Oromo - you are parasite of OLF trying to hurt Ethiopians. Anyone enabling and supporting OLF is our Ethiopians mortal enemy.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:00
Abere wrote:
Sadacha Macca,

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Agame Boy Abere, unlike you, we Oromo's do not engage in deception, except for the few opportunist politicians, whom we do not claim at all.
You do not have to claim anything, in time, the more a person talks, the more they expose themselves, and what's in their hearts at all.
You couldn't hide your hatred and fear of the Oromo, even if a trillion dollars was the reward for it; so there's no need to pretend here.
You could not even give Oromo's a little credit, where it is absolutely clear, they deserve it; this is due to hatred and fear; no doubt.
What does Abiy and PP have to do with the OLF? Anyone with half a functioning brain knows abiy's party was and is the biggest enemy of the OLF, and his parties very creation was based on the TPLF's desire to counteract the OLF and to have a loyal puppet party in Oromia.
I am not a fan or supporter of PP, but I want to know what the alternative is? Who would you put in power tomorrow? How would you go about doing it?
Just forcing whomever you like, into power, even if millions of other Ethiopians disagree?
Let's say the OLF wins in free and fair elections in oromia, and abiy/pp steps down to let OLA take over, what you gonna do then? When OLF becomes the government in the largest state in Ethiopia?
PP is doing what the derg did, haile selassie did, and others; going after ANY force it sees a potential threat.
Fano and its allies can be seen as a threat to one party in PP, the Amara wing, so PP as a whole may see it as a threat to them as a whole, and acts accordingly.
It's what any government would do and has done, whether in Ethiopia or elsewhere.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Sep 2022, 19:39

Abere wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:28
No, No, you are not an OROMO. I never come across an Oromo using the word Agame in return not to be called Galla. You understand! You are a different species here trying to pretend as if you were an Oromo. Do not even question it. You are not Oromo. Period.

Why would I pretend? You are just talking cr@p. First, not recognizing the so called fake Oromia does not mean hate. There is nothing called Oromia and there shall not be any place called Oromia. This is fake name and fake creation. Second, I am against any ethnic party. All the cr@p your talking about free election blah blah is garbage. When you said Abiy can not do anything about OLF you just nailed it Abiy Ahmed is an OLF. One of his party officials in their meeting confirmed Lemma Megrsa is OLF, Abiy Ahmed is OLF, Shimelis Abdissa is OLF, etc. etc. But for sure, you are not an Oromo - you are parasite of OLF trying to hurt Ethiopians. Anyone enabling and supporting OLF is our Ethiopians mortal enemy.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:00
Abere wrote:
Sadacha Macca,

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Agame boy Abere, you can call me Vietnamese, if it makes you happy.
I do not care, because I know very well what and who I am.
I do not lie or deceive people, I am what I say I am and make it known what I believe, unlike you and your tplf cyber cadre trolls.

You do not have to recognize our state, Oromia, you do not even have to recognize your own family if you want to deceive yourself and live in an alternate reality.
But, in this world, the real world, Oromia is here to stay, even if it makes you furious to the point you get online and insult us daily to vent your frustrations.
Who cares if you're against any ethnic party? Ethnic groups and nations exist, everywhere, and people always organize themselves along ethnic or national lines.
Abiy's party is trying to fight OLF, in the areas where they operate, and they are failing. You cannot solve all problems by force, which is the typical Ethiopian governmental solution to everything: use force, using the weapons the Europeans gave you to advance their interests in the region.
You cannot fight ideas and beliefs with weapons; it'll never work or win the hearts and minds of the masses.
What is OLF, then? What makes an individual an ''OLF''? Is it being an Oromo? Being an Oromo nationalist? Or someone who doesn't agree with your views?

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Sep 2022, 13:19

--- I say this one more time again call me: Agame, Galla, Wollamo, Netegna etc. I feel fine as these are all Ethiopians. But my question to you is Who are you? Which one of these are you belonging to? If you do not just shut up? But I already concluded you are Not Oromo at all.

--- It is not me alone most Ethiopians do not know where Oromia is and who imported this name. So, it is unrecognized fairytale name - just for your knowledge if you are non-Ethiopian and stranger.
---- And who support Abiy? Amharas do not support him ,Tigres do not support him, Gurages do not support him, Wolayta, Gamo, Afar, do not support him. Are all these too Agame? :mrgreen: Everyone opposing Abiy Ahmed is Agame. Who are the non-Agame, they should not be part of the Ethiopian universe :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 19:39

I do not lie or deceive people, I am what I say I am and make it known what I believe, unlike you and your tplf cyber cadre trolls.

You do not have to recognize our state, Oromia, you do not even have to recognize your own family if you want to deceive yourself and live in an alternate reality.
But, in this world, the real world, Oromia is here to stay, even if it makes you furious to the point you get online and insult us daily to vent your frustrations.
Who cares if you're against any ethnic party? Ethnic groups and nations exist, everywhere, and people always organize themselves along ethnic or national lines.
Abiy's party is trying to fight OLF, in the areas where they operate, and they are failing. You cannot solve all problems by force, which is the typical Ethiopian governmental solution to everything: use force, using the weapons the Europeans gave you to advance their interests in the region.
You cannot fight ideas and beliefs with weapons; it'll never work or win the hearts and minds of the masses.
What is OLF, then? What makes an individual an ''OLF''? Is it being an Oromo? Being an Oromo nationalist? Or someone who doesn't agree with your views?

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Sep 2022, 20:41

Abere wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 13:19
--- I say this one more time again call me: Agame, Galla, Wollamo, Netegna etc. I feel fine as these are all Ethiopians. But my question to you is Who are you? Which one of these are you belonging to? If you do not just shut up? But I already concluded you are Not Oromo at all.

--- It is not me alone most Ethiopians do not know where Oromia is and who imported this name. So, it is unrecognized fairytale name - just for your knowledge if you are non-Ethiopian and stranger.
---- And who support Abiy? Amharas do not support him ,Tigres do not support him, Gurages do not support him, Wolayta, Gamo, Afar, do not support him. Are all these too Agame? :mrgreen: Everyone opposing Abiy Ahmed is Agame. Who are the non-Agame, they should not be part of the Ethiopian universe :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 19:39

You can conclude any lie you want, based on the alternate reality that you live in. You can believe 2+2=3, if you want, because many humans engage in the art of self-deception on a daily basis.
It matters not.

Okay, you made a bold claim, now it's time to expose it for the lie that it is: how do you know most Ethiopians don't know where Oromia is?
Did you ask most Ethiopians? If so, where is the proof of the poll or questions that you asked? If you fail to prove such claims, then it's clear that you're a LIAR.
Okay that's fine, you do not have to support Abiy, but who's gonna replace him, if he were to leave power tomorrow, per your wishes?
The fact you didn't have an actual sensible answers proves that you haven't thought this out very much nor do you have an idea about what and who would replace the current regime.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 30 Sep 2022, 21:18

Abere is a low IQ guy from barara ( hahahahahah ) or ankober - he likes to scream loud with an empty bravado. The majority of good people of Amhara are NOT anything like him. Take him as the Amhara version of Halafi Mitri another low IQ specimen from Tigray. My advice : do NOT put yourself to his level he will beat you with his stupidity and his ridiculousness.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 03 Oct 2022, 18:16

Abere,,

Those pausing as " Ethiopian" or claiming to be " Oromo" are not . Think about where they hail from and who benefits if Oromo and Amara fights and at the same time they want Tigray to disappear. Does Tesfaye Gebreab" types ring a bell? Or the head of Igad, Gebeyehu? Forgot his name.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 03 Oct 2022, 18:34

Abere wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 16:47
Ethiopia is NOT liberated yet. If being the world's number 1 failed state country is liberation then Qerro is the reason that made Ethiopia and the Abiy Ahmed government a failed state.
Qeerrooo created African and the world's #1 failed state. Oromia is the slaughter house and Qeeeroo is the butcher. Hence, Oromian (fake ethiopian) is a contemporary butcher :mrgreen:
All what evil words you have said instead of saying very good words about the democratic and egalitarian Oromos who created and saved mamma Ethiopia for centuries, directly applies to you, the vagabond paranoid Nifxam Neftegna extremist Chimp amaras segment who have been butchering the good Ethiopian nations and nationalities as if there is no tomorrow. Greasy ar$$$ nifxam neftegna banda! UHURUU! YES WE CAN! :P :P

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 03 Oct 2022, 20:42

ethiopianunity wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 18:16
Abere,,

Those pausing as " Ethiopian" or claiming to be " Oromo" are not . Think about where they hail from and who benefits if Oromo and Amara fights and at the same time they want Tigray to disappear. Does Tesfaye Gebreab" types ring a bell? Or the head of Igad, Gebeyehu? Forgot his name.
who is trying to create a rift between these two beautiful major groups ? you boy is always negative when it comes to Oromo .... well i wont let that slide. I have to spank him once in a while and put a leash on him.

peace

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 03 Oct 2022, 21:32

ethiopian wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 20:42
ethiopianunity wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 18:16
Abere,,

who is trying to create a rift between these two beautiful major groups ? you boy is always negative when it comes to Oromo .... well i wont let that slide. I have to spank him once in a while and put a leash on him.

peace
The so called fake "ethiopian", you change the color as you wish, that is typical nature of Liberation Fronts. Did you read your own topic above "Querro liberated Ethiopia"? If that is not dividing Ethiopian, I don't know what is. The killing of Zermas and Fanos is nothing to you who struggled to liberated Ethiopia for 30 years while Oromo youths are controlled by OLF fanatics in Welega and Arusi converting them to Wahabi and Protestant, give them to embrace Egyptian flag and teaching them to be pro colonialist by teaching them Latin instead of their own language aka Geez. Yes, Qero was also participant along Zermans and Fanos but you killed those Querros who collaborated with Zermas and Fanos who liberated Ethiopia.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 03 Oct 2022, 22:15

ድንቄም egalitarian.
ማነው ኬኛ ኬኛ እያለ ሌላው ያለማውን የመሰረተውን ያለእፍረት የሚነጥቅ?? በሐሰት አይኑን ጨፍኖ የኔ ብቻ ነው የሚል (ኬኛ )አባዜ ያሰከረው አጸያፊ ፍጡር??

መጀመሪያ እንደ ሰው ማሰብ የተሳናቸው ወራሪ አረመኔ የቁላ ቆራጭ ውላጅ ስለ egalitarianism ሊሰብክ ይፈልጋሉ

ቁላ መቁረጥ the late artist አፈወርቅ ተክሌ was victim of አረመኔ ጋላ
ሕጻናትና አዛውንት መግደል

Let alone liberate Ethiopia ,you put us in grave danger .

መጀመሪያ ካለህበት ኋላ ቀር ተግባር ና ባህል ራስህና አውጣ

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 03 Oct 2022, 22:48

Tiago wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 22:15
ድንቄም egalitarian.
ማነው ኬኛ ኬኛ እያለ ሌላው ያለማውን የመሰረተውን ያለእፍረት የሚነጥቅ?? በሐሰት አይኑን ጨፍኖ የኔ ብቻ ነው የሚል (ኬኛ )አባዜ ያሰከረው አጸያፊ ፍጡር??

መጀመሪያ እንደ ሰው ማሰብ የተሳናቸው ወራሪ አረመኔ የቁላ ቆራጭ ውላጅ ስለ egalitarianism ሊሰብክ ይፈልጋሉ

ቁላ መቁረጥ the late artist አፈወርቅ ተክሌ was victim of አረመኔ ጋላ
ሕጻናትና አዛውንት መግደል

Let alone liberate Ethiopia ,you put us in grave danger .

መጀመሪያ ካለህበት ኋላ ቀር ተግባር ና ባህል ራስህና አውጣ
be specific ... that is whole bunch of blame almost like a shelle kinda blame when she didn't get her money back. What did we claim which is not ours ?

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Oct 2022, 00:11

Ante Wushetam Fanddiya bere,

Shane didn't kill only amharas but killed mostly Oromos like Oromo local and governmental officials, teachers, professors, party members,militias, members of the police force, farmers if they didn't supply food and provide protections, etc. You are bragging only about the problems of the few Amharas there instead of millions of Oromos being harassed out there. And your loud bragging is not about honest apathy towards amharas out there but about your cheap political ego for winning support from other extremists whom you wish that they may get animated and take you on their shoulders to Menelik's palace. You and that extremist fascist mad Chimp calling himself TogWushneh sitting out there declaring and publicly calling for repeat violent death sentences like the former Rwandan pastor now aging in foreign jail need to face justice just like him.
:mrgreen:

Abere wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:17
Hell no, I do not want to see eye to eye with TPLF. For me, I follow my heart. I can not be taken hostage of f fear of TPLF creeping to power rhetoric while the entire political atmosphere in Ethiopia smells filthy and foul. In fact , I heard of many diehard OLF fans bragging the same about Qeerroo did this Qeerroo did that. We all love to hear peace among all Ethiopians. But the reality is when million Amhara in Wollega are continuously harassed the Oromos are silent. I have not seen Oromo demonstration against this crime. What does it take to come out and voice against this? Where is Qeerroo now? May be in Wollega,or May be now supporting the 7th monster by just keeping silent (silent is an agreement).

ethiopianunity wrote:
Abere wrote:

ethiopian wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Abere,

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 04 Oct 2022, 00:37

sun wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 00:11
Ante Wushetam Fanddiya bere,

Shane didn't kill only amharas but killed mostly Oromos like Oromo local and governmental officials, teachers, professors, party members,militias, members of the police force, farmers if they didn't supply food and provide protections, etc. You are bragging only about the problems of the few Amharas there instead of millions of Oromos being harassed out there. And your loud bragging is not about honest apathy towards amharas out there but about your cheap political ego for winning support from other extremists whom you wish that they may get animated and take you on their shoulders to Menelik's palace. You and that extremist fascist mad Chimp calling himself TogWushneh sitting out there declaring and publicly calling for repeat violent death sentences like the former Rwandan pastor now aging in foreign jail need to face justice just like him.
:mrgreen:

Abere wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:17

ethiopianunity wrote:
Abere wrote:

ethiopian wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Abere,

Eri sun,

When do you stop inventing yourself over and over again by changing names? There is no Shene, there is only Olf. You want us to forget Olf so that you can continue killing spree under the name Shene by re inventing yourself. The real Querros who fought along with Zerma and Fano were killed by the orders of Jawar and Olf because Oromo youth collaborated with Zerma and Fano to save Ethiopia against Tplf by ousting Tplf. Olf, Shabia and probably the so called fake transitional government under Aby maybe in on it and killed all the querros in Oromiya systematically. The silence from dr Aby, government on any killlings is deafening.