Revelations
Senior Member+

Did a Nobel Peace Laureate Stoke a Civil War? [The NEW YORKER]

Post by Revelations » 26 Sep 2022, 17:25

TGAA
Member+

Re: Did a Nobel Peace Laureate Stoke a Civil War? [The NEW YORKER]

Post by TGAA » 26 Sep 2022, 19:37

The innocents blood that muddling wellega and gurdafrda will precipitate his down fall,it would be late for him to brush it off as a mischief. One month ago ,by his own minister of information accout, he presided over a 300 hundered innocent women and children slaughtering mischief. DELUSIONAL.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 26 Sep 2022, 22:33

TGAA wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 19:37
The innocents blood that muddling wellega and gurdafrda will precipitate his down fall,it would be late for him to brush it off as a mischief. One month ago ,by his own minister of information accout, he presided over a 300 hundered innocent women and children slaughtering mischief. DELUSIONAL.
He is a psychopath.

psychopath
sī′kə-păth″
noun

* A person who engages repeatedly in criminal and antisocial behavior without remorse or empathy for those victimized.

* A morally irresponsible person.
* A person with a personality disorder indicated by a pattern of lying, [ deleted ], manipulating, glibness, exploiting, heedlessness, arrogance, delusions of grandeur, sexual promiscuity, low self-control, disregard for morality, lack of acceptance of responsibility, callousness, and lack of empathy and remorse. Such an individual may be especially prone to violent and criminal offenses.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 26 Sep 2022, 23:11

Revelations wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 17:25

You are absolutely wrong like always! This is NOT about the Noble Peace Laureate but about the envious and jalousies extremist segment of the people who get the type of leaders whom they surely deserve. Your bad behaviors and actions necessarily creates leadership's counter actions against criminal bad behaviors and bad actions because leaders have duties to protect the securities and well beings of the entire citizens and the whole country. When has Ethiopia been been with out civil wars and back breaking poverty and underdevelopment?

The Noble Peace Laureate planted trees all over Ethiopia and promoted the greening of the country where farm productions are increasing at an alarming speed for the first time in Ethiopian history in 3000 years. Democratic, fair, free and transparent elections successfully held for the first time in Ethiopian history in 3000 years. Broad based peace, reconciliation and cooperation with all the internal and external political opposition parties and movements implemented and achieved for the first time in Ethiopian history, etc.

But yet all of these new goodies couldn't please or satisfy some of the wild segments used to the habits of shooting and looting life styles. And such bad behaving segments deserve the kind of government fit to correct them as is in any other country and under any governments, whether Noble Peace Laureate or not peace laureate. BINGO!

“Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”
~John F. Kennedy

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 27 Sep 2022, 02:35

ቀዳዳ ጋላ አብይ አህመድ የሚለውን እዪልኝማ!! Abiy Ahmed said "I would fight and die for America.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“In the Iraq War, I fought with them,” he said. “I was the one who would send intelligence from this part of the world to the N.S.A., on Sudan and Yemen and Somalia. The N.S.A. knows me. I would fight and die for America.”
Did a Nobel Peace Laureate Stoke a Civil War?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... -civil-war

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 27 Sep 2022, 07:05

Revo/Elias neftegna mentality is hard to convince as you grow up with inflated ego. Amhara superior mentality isn't going to take you anywhere. Your education did not help you to get out of the inflated ego.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 27 Sep 2022, 13:41

Revelations wrote:
Please wait, video is loading...

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 27 Sep 2022, 21:29

Revelations wrote:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 27 Sep 2022, 21:57

Wedi qedaada Sharmuxxa,

My generous Dog wants to fill all of your open b!tchy holes (qedadas) with its holy blessed urine after which time you might get baptized & blessed to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. So, please take it without any hesitation!

Wedi wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 02:35
ቀዳዳ ጋላ አብይ አህመድ የሚለውን እዪልኝማ!! Abiy Ahmed said "I would fight and die for America.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“In the Iraq War, I fought with them,” he said. “I was the one who would send intelligence from this part of the world to the N.S.A., on Sudan and Yemen and Somalia. The N.S.A. knows me. I would fight and die for America.”
Did a Nobel Peace Laureate Stoke a Civil War?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... -civil-war

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 28 Sep 2022, 00:14

Revelations wrote:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 28 Sep 2022, 12:05

Revelations wrote: