Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የጉራጌ ክልልነት ጥያቄ በፅንፈኞች ወይም ውጫዊ ሀይሎች ተጠልፏል? Is Guragie's quest for regional government hijacked by extermists and/o

Post by Horus » 27 Sep 2022, 13:37

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 09:42
- [ ] Let me shim in a little kind of logical question here:. In the past 27 or so years, We all know the Amhara people have been at the receiving end of this evil kilil design enshrined in TPLF and its junior partners constitution. However most genuine Amharas now days have concluded that it is not the time to talk/demand constitional change from the government. It is actually the time to be with other people of Ethiopia and destroy the Trojan horse who created (i would rather say who implemented it because weyanie didn't create this constitution and kilil- it is the work of neo-colonilalists, if you ask me.) Now, If the Amharas prioritize things for the sake of avoiding chaos in the country and are patient to demand a change in the constituion which had been and is still threatening their existence, why is it to be kilil is such an urgent matter for Guraghes' more than even fighting weyanie. ? Let me make myself clear here about this: The society we are thriving to buld should include everybody, no one should be left out, no one should feel discriminated or feel unwelcome. If Guraghes' feel under some kind of pressure from the authorities ,I shouldn’t feel confortable and sit back for I am not Guraghe and none of you who call yourselves an Ethiopian should feel comfortable with it for that matter-everyone should be at the forefront to fight injustice anywhere in the country . We should at the same time be wary of almost everything happening or not happening there because HOA-Ethiopia and Eritrea in particular are under scrutiny by the west. Everything (99% political turmoil ) that is locally happening there has it roots in the west- if you question this you must be very naive!
የነገሰው፣
እስቲ እንደ ገና ልሞክር ይህ ነገር ግልጽ እንዲሆልህ ። ጉራጌ ክልል እንዳይሆን ለ30 አመት የተከለከለው ጉራጌ ክልል ከሆነ ኢትዮጵያ ስለምትፈርስ አይደለም ። የትግሬ ወያኔና ኦነግ አዲስ አበባ በያዙበት ወቅት የዛሬ 30 አመት መጀመሪያ ለጉራጌ እንደ ማንኝውም ጎሳ ክልል ቀርጸው በኋል ትግሬዎች ጉራጌን ከኢኮኖሚው የማስወጣት ፕላንና ኦነግ ጉራጌን በኦሮሚያ ውስጥ የመዋጥ ፕላን ጋር አልሄድ ስላለ ታች ደቡብ 300 ኪሎሜትር ወስደው አዋሳ ጋር ወረወሩን ። ከዚያ በኋል ጉራጌ ለ27 አመት ድምጽ አልባ ሁለተኛ ዜጋ ሆነ ።

ወያኔን ለማወረድ በኡህ አዴግ ወስጥ አዋሳ በተደረገው ድምጽ አቢይ ወደ ስልጣን እንዲመጣ ያደረገው የጉራጌ ድምጽ ነው ። ባብዛኛው ደቡብ የመለስ አሽከሮች ስለነበሩ ። አቢይ ስልጣን ላይ ከወጣና ወያኔ አዲሳባ ከለቀቀ በኋላ ያን የድሮ ኦነግና ኦሮሞ ጉራጌን የመዋጥ ፕላን ቀጥሎ አሁን ጉራጌን ክልል መከልከል የመንግስት ፖሊሲ ሆኖ ያ የምርቃትና ሰላም አገር ጉራጌ በቆሻሻ ኮማንድ ፖስት ካድሬ ነው የሚገዛው ።

ስለዚህ ላንዴም ለሁሌም ግልጽ ይሁልህ እውነትን የምትሻ ከሆነ ። የጉራጌና መንግስት ችግር የግዜ ጉዳይ፣ ያገር አለመረጋጋት፣ ወይም የሎጂስቲችስ ችግር አይደለም ። መንግስት የጉራጌ ሬፈረንደም የዛሬ ሁለት አመት ይሁን ብሎ ጉራጌ አይ ዛሬ ካልሆነ ስላለ አይደለም ያለው ፍጥጫ! ባቢይ የሚመራው የኦሮሙማ መንግስት ጉራጌ ክልል እንዳይሆን ወስነው የመንግስት ሚዲያ፣ የመግስት ሴኩሪቲና ተቋማት በመጠቀም ጉራጌ የሚባልን ሕዝብ ለማክሰም የታቀደ አላማ ነው የጉራጌና መንግስት ችግር ምንጭ!

ጉራጌ ህጋዊ ሕዝብ ነው ። ለቀሩት ኢትዮጵያዊያን የተሰጠው መብት ከጉራጌም ይገባል ። ይህ ምንም ከኢትዮፕያ በረበሽ ጋር ፍጹም ግ ን ኙነት የለውም !!! አፋር ክልል ነው፣ አማራ ክልል ነው። ሱማሊ ክልል ነው። ጋምቤላ ክልል ነው፣ ሲዳማ ክልል ነው !!! የነሱ ክልል መሆን ኢትዮጵያ ከረበሸ ክልልነት ይፍረስ!! ያ ከሆነ ጉራጌ እንደ ማንኛውም ኢትዮጵያ በደስታ ይቀበላል።

አሁን የተያዘው የብልጽግና ግፍ ግን ይበልጥ እያመረቀዘ ብቸኛ የነበረው የሰላም ምድር በብልጽግ ና ፓርቲ መሪነት ወደ ሽብርና አመጽ እየለወጡት ነው ። የተገፋና የተደፈረ ሕዝብ የቀን ጉዳይ እንጂ ለዘላለም በጭቆናና ግፍ ስር አይኖርም ። መንግስት ቁርጥ ያለ የክልልነት ሬፈረንደም ቀን ወስኖ ለጉራጌ ሕዝብ ካሳወቀ ሁሉም ነገር ቀጥ ብሎ ይቆማል ። ጉራጌ ክልል አይሆንም ካለ ግን ጉራጌ ለረጅም ትግል ይደራጃል! ሃቁ ይህ ነው!!!

Y3n3g3s3w

Re: የጉራጌ ክልልነት ጥያቄ በፅንፈኞች ወይም ውጫዊ ሀይሎች ተጠልፏል? Is Guragie's quest for regional government hijacked by extermists and/o

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 27 Sep 2022, 14:33

One of the best and my favourite leadership skill Minilik showed to the world , remembered long after his death, is his unifying call for every men and women incuding those who have grudges against him and among themselves during Italian aggression was

"Now an enemy that intends to destroy our homeland and change our religion has come crossing our God-given frontiers. Now, with the help of God I will not allow him to have my country. You, my countrymen, I have never knowingly hurt you, nor have you hurt me. Help me, those of you with zeal and will power; those who do not have the zeal, for the sake of your wives and your religion, help me with your prayers". 
(Gebre Selassie, Tarika zaman Zadagmawi Menilek Negusa Nagast ZeItyopya, 1966, p. 225.)

We are in war -that is not disputable, of course there are numerous grivances, complaints of different magnitue , however none of them should be given priority over the situation the country is in. I am not surprised war time government to be secretive or not transparent for simple reasons-every information of national security matter is prone to manipulation by enemies.
The point is we have to put everything aside: grivances, complaints, kilil, constitution, almost everything should come after the war.- my view

Selam/ wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 11:31
You’re partly correct but the problem with the current government is that they don’t communicate their long term plan clearly. There is basically no transparency but in the mean time they are sneakily rolling out the so-called clusters, which I don’t even understand what it means.

Despite the existence of unrest & war, people have to be heard. If things have to freeze, then every thing has to freeze rather than blocking certain people while giving a blind eye to others. Grievances culminate to hate and eventually to mass riots & anti-government protests.

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
- [ ] Let me shim in a little kind of logical question here:. In the past 27 or so years, We all know the Amhara people have been at the receiving end of this evil kilil design enshrined in TPLF and its junior partners constitution. However most genuine Amharas now days have concluded that it is not the time to talk/demand constitional change from the government. It is actually the time to be with other people of Ethiopia and destroy the Trojan horse who created (i would rather say who implemented it because weyanie didn't create this constitution and kilil- it is the work of neo-colonilalists, if you ask me.) Now, If the Amharas prioritize things for the sake of avoiding chaos in the country and are patient to demand a change in the constituion which had been and is still threatening their existence, why is it to be kilil is such an urgent matter for Guraghes' more than even fighting weyanie. ? Let me make myself clear here about this: The society we are thriving to buld should include everybody, no one should be left out, no one should feel discriminated or feel unwelcome. If Guraghes' feel under some kind of pressure from the authorities ,I shouldn’t feel confortable and sit back for I am not Guraghe and none of you who call yourselves an Ethiopian should feel comfortable with it for that matter-everyone should be at the forefront to fight injustice anywhere in the country . We should at the same time be wary of almost everything happening or not happening there because HOA-Ethiopia and Eritrea in particular are under scrutiny by the west. Everything (99% political turmoil ) that is locally happening there has it roots in the west- if you question this you must be very naive!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 27 Sep 2022, 15:07

የነገሰው
ታላቁ ምኒልክ ከጣሊያን ጋር የተዋጋው አድዋና አቢይና ደብረጽዮን የሚዋጉት ዉጊያ አንድ ማድረግ ግዙፍ የካቴጎሪ ማደባለቅ ነው ። አቢይና ትህነድ የሚያካሄዱት የርስበርስ ጦርነት ነው ። ለምሳሌ ወደ ትግሬ ለመዝመት ወታደር እንጂ ሌሎች የኢትዮጵያ ጎሳዎች አገርህ ተወረረ ብለህ ትግሬ ማዝመት አትችልም ። ሌላው ነገር የነገሰው፣ ይህ ዉጊያ አያልቅም፣ አይቆምም፣ ይህ ዉጊያ ጣሊያንን ከኢትዮጵያ ማባረር አይደለም። ይህ ዉጊያ የውስጥ የፖለቲካ ችግር ነው። የዚህ ዉጊያ መሪዎች ብልጽግናና ትህነግ ናቸው ። አሮጌው ኢ ህ አ ዴ ኛ አዲሱ ኢ ህ አ ዴ ግ ማለት ነው ። ልድገመው ይህ ዉጊያ አያልቅም፣ አያበቃም ፖለቲካው እስከሚፈታ ድረስ!!!!

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 27 Sep 2022, 18:06

Horus,

በምንም ሰየምከው በምን ፣ የርስበርስ ሆነ የውክልና ፤ ጣልያን የመጣው ኢትዮጵያን በባርነት ለመያዝ ባንፃሩ ወያኔ የመጣው የኢትዮጵያን ህዝብ በአፓርታይድ (የዘር መድሎ) ስር ማረግና በመጨረሻም ኢትዮጵያን ወደ ትትንሽ ግዛቶች መበታተንና ትግራይ የሚባል በድንጋይ መሪዎች የሚመራ የድንጋይ ሀገር መመስረት ነበር። የሁለቱ መመሳሰልና መለያየት ለኛ የሚጠቅመን ምንድነው ? ብልፅግና ሀገር እየመራ ያለ ፓርቲ ነው ፣አገር አደለም። እናም ለብፅግና ያለን ቀረቤታና ርቀት ሀገሪቷ ያለባትን ችግርና መፍትሄውን ለማየት እንዳይጋርደን ሰጋሁ።
Horus wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 15:07
የነገሰው
ታላቁ ምኒልክ ከጣሊያን ጋር የተዋጋው አድዋና አቢይና ደብረጽዮን የሚዋጉት ዉጊያ አንድ ማድረግ ግዙፍ የካቴጎሪ ማደባለቅ ነው ። አቢይና ትህነድ የሚያካሄዱት የርስበርስ ጦርነት ነው ። ለምሳሌ ወደ ትግሬ ለመዝመት ወታደር እንጂ ሌሎች የኢትዮጵያ ጎሳዎች አገርህ ተወረረ ብለህ ትግሬ ማዝመት አትችልም ። ሌላው ነገር የነገሰው፣ ይህ ዉጊያ አያልቅም፣ አይቆምም፣ ይህ ዉጊያ ጣሊያንን ከኢትዮጵያ ማባረር አይደለም። ይህ ዉጊያ የውስጥ የፖለቲካ ችግር ነው። የዚህ ዉጊያ መሪዎች ብልጽግናና ትህነግ ናቸው ። አሮጌው ኢ ህ አ ዴ ኛ አዲሱ ኢ ህ አ ዴ ግ ማለት ነው ። ልድገመው ይህ ዉጊያ አያልቅም፣ አያበቃም ፖለቲካው እስከሚፈታ ድረስ!!!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Sep 2022, 18:22

I disagree. I also don’t like your contextless analogy with His Majesty, King Menilik II.

Yes, priority should be given to the war in the North but also to the terror in the South, which is as deadly as the former. That being said, the government should also set aside time to address the unrest in Gurage & Amhara regions. If PP officials have time to make an hour long speech in religious festivals, inaugurate a police uniform, inspect a wheat farm & rightly promote reforestation efforts, then they should be able to spare some time & energy to listen to peoples’ voices.

They don’t need to resolve the problems right away but they should at least recognize their existence and tell Ethiopians that they will address them in the future. You can’t just ignore everyone & expect the problems to go away. I tell you, if they wait too long, the issues will snowball to such a degree that they will become irreversible.

And some defenders & supporters of PP (however you call them) are making things worse by conveying distorted 2nd & 3rd hand information and by portraying the government as an untouchable Devine being. Well, the time of perceiving & treating a government like a sacred cow is long gone. You better listen to people’s everyday grievances. Paying attention to genuine Ethiopian’s criticisms will not kill you. It will rather make you a better person or leader if you know how to suc’k it up & readjust your positions & the positions of those around you.
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 14:33
One of the best and my favourite leadership skill Minilik showed to the world , remembered long after his death, is his unifying call for every men and women incuding those who have grudges against him and among themselves during Italian aggression was

"Now an enemy that intends to destroy our homeland and change our religion has come crossing our God-given frontiers. Now, with the help of God I will not allow him to have my country. You, my countrymen, I have never knowingly hurt you, nor have you hurt me. Help me, those of you with zeal and will power; those who do not have the zeal, for the sake of your wives and your religion, help me with your prayers". 
(Gebre Selassie, Tarika zaman Zadagmawi Menilek Negusa Nagast ZeItyopya, 1966, p. 225.)

We are in war -that is not disputable, of course there are numerous grivances, complaints of different magnitue , however none of them should be given priority over the situation the country is in. I am not surprised war time government to be secretive or not transparent for simple reasons-every information of national security matter is prone to manipulation by enemies.
The point is we have to put everything aside: grivances, complaints, kilil, constitution, almost everything should come after the war.- my view

Selam/ wrote:
You’re partly correct but the problem with the current government is that they don’t communicate their long term plan clearly. There is basically no transparency but in the mean time they are sneakily rolling out the so-called clusters, which I don’t even understand what it means.

Despite the existence of unrest & war, people have to be heard. If things have to freeze, then every thing has to freeze rather than blocking certain people while giving a blind eye to others. Grievances culminate to hate and eventually to mass riots & anti-government protests.

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 28 Sep 2022, 11:22

Demanding from the government to do more is normal and a healthy relationshop between
the government and the people. In my opinion it actually serves the government as a reminder. However be wary, specially at this time, of some demads that do harm than benefit the country in the long term. some groups and individuals do sugar coat their seemingly harmless and genuine demads to advance ulterior motives in an attempt to cripple the government from doing anything and/or create protest and havoc. By no means I am against any of the citizens' right(that doesn’t even make sense) I am just saying be wary of the devil- that's it, that all!

Selam/ wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 18:22
I disagree. I also don’t like your contextless analogy with His Majesty, King Menilik II.

Yes, priority should be given to the war in the North but also to the terror in the South, which is as deadly as the former. That being said, the government should also set aside time to address the unrest in Gurage & Amhara regions. If PP officials have time to make an hour long speech in religious festivals, inaugurate a police uniform, inspect a wheat farm & rightly promote reforestation efforts, then they should be able to spare some time & energy to listen to peoples’ voices.

They don’t need to resolve the problems right away but they should at least recognize their existence and tell Ethiopians that they will address them in the future. You can’t just ignore everyone & expect the problems to go away. I tell you, if they wait too long, the issues will snowball to such a degree that they will become irreversible.

And some defenders & supporters of PP (however you call them) are making things worse by conveying distorted 2nd & 3rd hand information and by portraying the government as an untouchable Devine being. Well, the time of perceiving & treating a government like a sacred cow is long gone. You better listen to people’s everyday grievances. Paying attention to genuine Ethiopian’s criticisms will not kill you. It will rather make you a better person or leader if you know how to suc’k it up & readjust your positions & the positions of those around you.
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 28 Sep 2022, 12:41

የነገሰው፣
ይህ ላንተ ያለኝ መጨረሻ መልስ ነው ። ብልጽግና አገር እይመራ አይደለም፣ አገር መምራት አቅቶት በጭለማ ውስጥ የሚመላለስ አላዋቂ ስልጣን ወዳጅ ቡዲን ነው ። የጣሊያን ጦርነት ከትግሬ ጦርነት፣ የትግሬን ጦርነት ከጉራጌ ህጋዊ ጥያቄ ጋር ማደባለቅና ግዙፍ የካታጎሪ (ነገሮችን የመለየት) ግድፈት መጀመር ማለት መምራት ሳይሆን መደንቆር ነው ። ይህም ሆነ የኔና አንተ ሃሳብ ፋይዳ አያመጣም ። ያሻህን እመን፣ ግን ትላንት መስቀል አደባባይ ብልጽግና ምን እንደ ተባለ ልትክድ አትችልም!!! ያ የገዥ ቡዲን ሁሉ በሽታ ነው ። ተረኛ የሚባለውኮ ያ ነው! ትላንት ስህተት ነው ያልከው ዛሬ አንተ ስልጣን ላይ ቁጥጥ ስትል ጸሃይ የምትወጣው በምዕራብ ነው ትላለህ!! አቢይ የትግሬን ችግር በጦር እንደማይፈታ ማን ቢነግርህ ነው የምታምነው?

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 Sep 2022, 13:01

መላው በቂጡ የዞረበት የኦሮሞ መንግስት እና ደጋፊዎቹ ነገር ይገርማል።

የዐድዋ ጦርነትን ከትግሬ የጎጥ ጦርነት ጋር ማወዳደር።
ዐጼ ምኒልክን ከዐብይ አህመድ ጋር ማበላለጥ።
የኦሮሞ ፓለቲካ ትራንስ ጀንደር ([deleted]) ፓለቲካ ነው።
በዘመነ ግርምቢጥ ዝናብ ሽቅብ ይጥላል ማለት ይኸ ነው።

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 28 Sep 2022, 21:44

ማውራት መተቸት ትልቅ ትንሹን መዝለፍ ማንቋሸሽ ፣ ላንዳንዶች ስራ ለጥቂቶች ልማድ/hobbie ለሌሎቹ ደግሞ መኖሪያ/livelihood ቀላላል ቁጥር ለማይባሉት ደግሞ ዝናን ሲያጎናፅፍ ማየት በአሁንዋ ኢትዮጵያ አዲስ ክስተት አደለም።
እኛም በተግባር የምናየውንና የምንሰማውን ለኢትዮጵያ ይጠቅማል ብለን ካመንበት በፊት ያልነበረ አሁን የተሰራንና እየተሰራ ያለ የተሻለ ነገር ሁሉ ከማበረታታት ወይ ፍንክች ብለናል !!

ውታፍ ነቃይ ነቃይ ምናምን ትላለህ ፣ የኢትዮጵያ አምላክ ከዚህ ምድር
ይንቀልህ i

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Sep 2022, 12:32

Okay, let me ask you this:
- why is self-governance in Gurage shelved & so-called cluster promoted?
- why is the government very slow or non-responsive with regards to the atrocities in & around Oromia?
- why are political oppositions repeatedly intimidated?

How does addressing these issues harm the country?
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 11:22
Demanding from the government to do more is normal and a healthy relationshop between
the government and the people. In my opinion it actually serves the government as a reminder. However be wary, specially at this time, of some demads that do harm than benefit the country in the long term. some groups and individuals do sugar coat their seemingly harmless and genuine demads to advance ulterior motives in an attempt to cripple the government from doing anything and/or create protest and havoc. By no means I am against any of the citizens' right(that doesn’t even make sense) I am just saying be wary of the devil- that's it, that all!

Selam/ wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 29 Sep 2022, 13:13

Many of you are blind and refuse to believe what The Man Who Saw Tomorrow said. To me, there is no difference under Menilik and Adwa war and today Adwa war. Isn't it the Adwan's who are creating problem for Ethiopia? If you believe also neocolonialism is not involved as before, then you are naive. The recent war between government and Tplf gives us that same war during Menilik era. The current neocoloniaslim of course changed its tactic and face and came with different strategy even though they don't call it neocolonialism, mondern colonialsim is breaking nations in small to weaken it so that they are able easily to control this tiny nations and [deleted] natural resources. Go to every and isolated carribean nations, they have become the private property of neocolonialist. That is why they come with differnt systems. Also the Bandas that existed then and waging war that also created the Zemene Mesafint is exactly the same as today, regions were controlled then by their own respective leaders/kings and refusing to unite Ethiopia back then and fighting eachother. At times, selling Ethiopians for slavery in exchange for guns, Aba Jiffar is an example. What happened? Successful leaders tried to emerge such as Ase Tedros, then finally Ase Menilik emerged to preserve Christianity and Ethiopia as all the regions its roots is Ethiopia and Christianity and Sufism.

Back to present day, Kilils are exactly the same and refusing to abide by leaders? or the leadership is promoter of Zemene Mesafint? I am not talking about federalsim but kilils that may eventually form its own nation such as Oromiya the main problematic region. The enemies both in and outside who had power since Derg and Tplf wanted to bring back Zemene Mesafint and today it is known as Kilil. At the end of this war, they want to change that unified the country under Menilik to Protestant and Wahabism or disintegration today. This is the option they are giving us. The leaders acting as Menilik today is almost right to follow Menilik era and saving Ethiopia but its identity and face is completely different than Ethiopia whose owners are traditional Christian and Sufi and exchanging it with Protestant and Wahabi that is friendly to foreigners than its owners. The owners themselves are drastically changing themselves since the era of Tplf to Protestant and Wahabi- Western and Egypt friendly. What about Ethiopia, its own friendly preserving who you are?

So, Ethiopia's situation was designed to say damned if you do and damned if you don't. What I mean by that is that there is no guarantee which way Ethiopia is heading as its true traditionalist population themselves are changing their identity due to the strong hold of foreign and domestic enemies that is clearly residing in the governmet and through out the nation as well. For now, participation, organizing, and watch and see is the best solutions.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 Sep 2022, 13:42

የፖለቲካ ሳይንስ ለዘመናት በፋክት (መረጃ) ላይ ተመስርቶ ያረጋገጠው አንድ እውነታ አለ ። እሱም ገዥዎች በስልጣናቸው ላይ የሚመጣ አደጋ (ተቀናቃኝ) በመጣባቸውና በጠነከረባቸው ቁጥር በአገር ላይ አደጋ መጣ፣ ወረራ መጣ እያሉ ከቻሉ ሕዝቡን ባርበኘት ስሜት፣ ካልቻሉ በአገር ከጂነት በማሸማቀቅ የስልጣን ግዜያቸውን ያስረዝማሉ የሚል ነው ። ይህ የፖለቲካ ሳይንስ ሺ ግዜ ተደጋግሞ የተረጋገጠ የሶሺያል ሳይንስ ሕግ ነው ። ዛሬ አቢይ እያደረገ ያለው ያንን ነው ። ይህ በውጭ ጠላት በማስፈራራት አምባገነን መሆን አንድ ወቅት ላይ በቃ መባል አለበት ። የትህነግና ብልጽግናን ዉጊያ ከኢትዮጵያና ጣሊያን ጦርነት አንድ ማድረግ አይን ያወጣው፣ አይነደረቁ የላኛው ሶሺያል ሕግ ሲተገበር ማለት ነው!
Last edited by Horus on 29 Sep 2022, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 29 Sep 2022, 22:58

Horus
አሁን በርግጥ በርግጥ ይሄ ጦርነት በትህነግና ብልፅግና መካከል ነው፣ የሁሉም ኢትዮጵያውን ጉዳይ አደለም ብለህ ታምናለህ(እምነትህ ነው?)
እሽ እንደዛ ከሆነ ቀላል ጥያቄ ፤ የተ/መ/ድ -UNSC ባለፋት ሁለት ዐመታት 15 ጊዜ ስለኢትዮጵያ የተሰበሰበው ብልፅግናና ትህነግን ለመዳኘት ወይም ለማስታረቅ ነው እንደማለት ይሆን ፣ ሌላማ ምን ሊሆን ይችላል?

Horus wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 13:42
የፖለቲካ ሳይንስ ለዘመናት በፋክት (መረጃ) ላይ ተመስርቶ ያረጋገጠው አንድ እውነታ አለ ። እሱም ገዥዎች በስልጣናቸው ላይ የሚመጣ አደጋ (ተቀናቃኝ) በመጣባቸውና በጠነከረባቸው ቁጥር በአገር ላይ አደጋ መጣ፣ ወረራ መጣ እያሉ ከቻሉ ሕዝቡን ባርበኘት ስሜት፣ ካልቻሉ በአገር ከጂነት በማሸማቀቅ የስልጣን ግዜያቸውን ያስረዝማሉ የሚል ነው ። ይህ የፖለቲካ ሳይንስ ሺ ግዜ ተደጋግሞ የተረጋገጠ የሶሺያል ሳይንስ ሕግ ነው ። ዛሬ አቢይ እያደረገ ያለው ያንን ነው ። ይህ በውጭ ጠላት በማስፈራራት አምባገነን መሆን አንድ ወቅት ላይ በቃ መባል አለበት ። የትህነግና ብልጽግናን ዉጊያ ከኢትዮጵያና ጣሊያን ጦርነት አንድ ማድረግ አይን ያለወጣው፣ አይነደረቁ የላኛው ሶሺያል ሕግ ሲተገበር ማለት ነው!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 Sep 2022, 23:54

የአሜሪካን ሕግ ሴራ ውስጥ አንድ ትልቅ አባባል አለ፣ ስለ ደካማ ተበቃዎች የሚወረወር ቅኔ ነው። ጠበቃው መክራከሪያ ፋክቶች አልቆበታል፣ ለሚወረውራቸው ምስለ ሎኦጂኮች መደገፊያ መረጃ አጥሮታል! ያ ሲሆን ይላል አባባሉ፣ ያ ሲሆን ወይ ድምጽህን ከፍ አድርገህ ጩህ፣ አለያም ጠረጴዛውን ደብድበው ይላል የጠቀስኩት የፈረንጆች አባባል!!!! የኬር መስቀል ይሁንላችሁ ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ሆረስ ተክለ ጉራጌ

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 30 Sep 2022, 12:41

ለምን የጉራጌ ክልልነት አልተፈቀደም , ትክክለኛ ምክንያቱን አላቅም ፣ ማለት የምችለው ነገር ግን ተመሳሳይ ሁኔታ በሲዳማ ተከስቶ መንግስት ፤ በአክቲቪስት ተብየዎች ነገር ግን በትክክል የነጀዋርና ሌሎች የጥፋት መልዕክተኞች ፍላጎት መሰረት ሳይሆን ፤ከሌላው ህዝብ ጋር ሆኖ ይሄው አሁን እንደምናየው ለሀገሪቱ በሚጠቅም በማያሰጋ መልኩ የህዝቡን ፍላጎት/ጥያቄ የመለሰ ይመስለኛል። ስገምት የጉራጌም እጣም ተመሳሳይ ይመስለኛል ፣ ይሔ ግን ንፁህ ግምት ነው። መንግስት ግን በቂ መረጃና ቀጣይ እቅድ እንዳለው ከባለፋት ድርጊቶቹና ልማዱ መገመት ከባድ ኣይመስለኝም።
ተቃዋሚዎች ? እነማናቸው ? እነ መራራ, የ-ኦ-ኤል-ኤፍ አሜባ ሴል, ወይስ አስሩ የዋሽንግተን ኡበር ድራይቨሮች። አሁን ኢትዮጵያ ወስጥ ተቃዋሚነት ድንቁርና፣አደርባይነትና የእጅ አዙር ቀኝ ገዘዢዎች የገደል ማሚቱ መሆን ካልሆነ በስተቀር ለግጭት አያበቃም ፣ ሁላችንም የግል ስሜትና ፍላጎታችንን አምቀን ልዩነታችንን አጥብበን በጋራ ጠላትና ችግርን መታገል ብቻ ነው የሚያወጣው።

ይመስለኛል ጠ/ምሩ ሰለ ኦሮሚያ ያጋጠመውን አሰቸጋሪ ሁኔታ በዝርዝር ሲያስረዳ የሰማሁ መሰለኝ የሚያዳምጥ ካለ: የውስጥ ሽኩቻ፣ በዋነኛነት ግን የውጭው ጣልቃ ገብነት፣ የወያኔና የሸኔ አላማ አልባ ባንድነት በሰፊው ሲብራራ የሰማሁ መሰለኝ።

Selam/ wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 12:32
- why is the government very slow or non-responsive with regards to the atrocities in & around Oromia?

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 30 Sep 2022, 14:06

ለዚያ እኮ ነው የግልፅነትና የኮሙኒኬሽን ችግር አለ የምለው። መገመትማ እኔም መገመት እችላለሁ። ግን መንግስት ጥርት ባለ ቋንቋ በግልፅ ቢያስረዳ፣ ሊሆን ይችላል የሚባልን ግምት ያጠፋል ፣ ጠላትም በመሀል ገብቶ እንዳያምታታ ይረዳል።

የሸኔ ጥፋት ሞልቶ እስኪፈስ መጠበቁ ስህተት ነው። አሁንም ማፅዳት ካልቻለ መንግሥት አልቻልኩም ማለት አለበት። ማድበስበስ ትዝብት ውስጥ ይጥላል። መረራም ይሁን እስክንድር፣ በሰላም እስከተቃወሙ ድረስ፣ መንግስት ሊያጉላላቸው ሊያሳድዳቸው አይገባም። የፖለቲካ ስህተት ከፈጸሙ፣ የራሳቸው ጉዳይ ነው።

እኔ መሪያችን እንዲሳካለት እንጂ በጭፍኑ እንዲወድቅ የምመኝ ሰው አይደለሁም። ጥፋትህን አስተካክል እያሉ በአንድ በኩል ፣ በሌላ በኩል ደግሞ አይንህ ለአፈር ማለት ስለሚጣረስ።

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 12:41
ለምን የጉራጌ ክልልነት አልተፈቀደም , ትክክለኛ ምክንያቱን አላቅም ፣ ማለት የምችለው ነገር ግን ተመሳሳይ ሁኔታ በሲዳማ ተከስቶ መንግስት ፤ በአክቲቪስት ተብየዎች ነገር ግን በትክክል የነጀዋርና ሌሎች የጥፋት መልዕክተኞች ፍላጎት መሰረት ሳይሆን ፤ከሌላው ህዝብ ጋር ሆኖ ይሄው አሁን እንደምናየው ለሀገሪቱ በሚጠቅም በማያሰጋ መልኩ የህዝቡን ፍላጎት/ጥያቄ የመለሰ ይመስለኛል። ስገምት የጉራጌም እጣም ተመሳሳይ ይመስለኛል ፣ ይሔ ግን ንፁህ ግምት ነው። መንግስት ግን በቂ መረጃና ቀጣይ እቅድ እንዳለው ከባለፋት ድርጊቶቹና ልማዱ መገመት ከባድ ኣይመስለኝም።
ተቃዋሚዎች ? እነማናቸው ? እነ መራራ, የ-ኦ-ኤል-ኤፍ አሜባ ሴል, ወይስ አስሩ የዋሽንግተን ኡበር ድራይቨሮች። አሁን ኢትዮጵያ ወስጥ ተቃዋሚነት ድንቁርና፣አደርባይነትና የእጅ አዙር ቀኝ ገዘዢዎች የገደል ማሚቱ መሆን ካልሆነ በስተቀር ለግጭት አያበቃም ፣ ሁላችንም የግል ስሜትና ፍላጎታችንን አምቀን ልዩነታችንን አጥብበን በጋራ ጠላትና ችግርን መታገል ብቻ ነው የሚያወጣው።

ይመስለኛል ጠ/ምሩ ሰለ ኦሮሚያ ያጋጠመውን አሰቸጋሪ ሁኔታ በዝርዝር ሲያስረዳ የሰማሁ መሰለኝ የሚያዳምጥ ካለ: የውስጥ ሽኩቻ፣ በዋነኛነት ግን የውጭው ጣልቃ ገብነት፣ የወያኔና የሸኔ አላማ አልባ ባንድነት በሰፊው ሲብራራ የሰማሁ መሰለኝ።

Selam/ wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 12:32

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 03 Oct 2022, 02:30

Selam/

There are two reasons the govt is not interested in cleaning the chaos in Ethiopia. Either it is controlled by enemies and unable to do that or, it is doing it with it's hidden actors. This means, government will not bring what everybody expecting, eliminate liberation fronts from Ethiopia, fixing the constitution and kili, rehabilitate Tigray. . If it is not doing these, then the govt has its own agenda that would lead Ethiopia to another, dangerous rule.