Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Y3n3g3s3w

የጉራጌ ክልልነት ጥያቄ በፅንፈኞች ወይም ውጫዊ ሀይሎች ተጠልፏል? Is Guragie's quest for regional government hijacked by extermists and/or ex

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 26 Sep 2022, 13:45

የጉራጌ ክልልነት ጥያቄ በፅንፈኞች ወይም ውጫዊ ሀይሎች ተጠልፏልን?
Is Guragie's quest for regional gov't hijacked by extermists and/or external actors?

እኔ ስለ ጉራጌ የክልልነት ጥያቄ ብዙ እውቀት የለኝም/አላቅም-የሚያስረዳኝ እፈልጋለሁ፣ ከዛ በፊት ግን አንዳንድ ነገሮችን ለማንሳት ፈለኩ:: ባለፋት ጥቂት አመታት እንዳየነው ይሄ የክልልነት ጥያቄን ከበስተጀርባ ሆነው ሀገር ለማመስ እና የራሳቸውን ሌላ አጀንዳ ለማራመድ ሲጠቀሙበት ለምሳሌ እነ ጃዋርና የታወቁት የቀውስ አባቶች(ወያኔዎች) የሲዳማንና ወላይታን የክልልነት ጥያቄ/ወዝግብ ሲያቦኩት ተመልክተናል ፣ነገር ግን እነሱ ባሉት ሳይሆን በጥብብ ተቋጨ። ይህን መሰል ሁኔታ በጉራጌ ክልልነት ጥያቄ ወስጥ አለን? ከላይ እንዳልኩት መረጃ የለኝም ነገር ግን ይንን ጉዳይ ሲያራግቡት ከሚታዩ ቡድኖች መካከል ወያኔዎች መሆናቸው ጥያቄዎችን አጭሮብኛል። መረጃ ባይኖረኝም አንድ ነገር ግን ያለመረጃ እርግጠኛ ሆኜ መናገር እችላለሁ ፣ ይሄውላቹ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ ምንም ይሁን ምን ፣ የፈለጋችሁትን ያህል አሳማኝ ምክንያት ይኑራቹ (however much your causes are convincing) ወያኔ ሀሳቡን ከተቀላቀለው/መፈትፈት ከጀመረ የሞተ ሀሳብ ነው(it is dead on arrival) ፣ ወያኔ የሚያራግበው አጀንዳ የኢትዮጵያ ሊሆን ፍፁም አይችልም። !
ለምንድነው ወያኔና ተለጣፊዎቹ የጉራጌን የክልልነት ጥያቄ የሚያራግቡት? መንግስትን ለማዳከም ብቻ ነው?
ሌላው የጉራጌ ህዝብ ሀገሪቱ በወሳኝ ጦርነት ላይ ባለችበት በዚህ ወቅት ለምን የክልልነትን አጀንዳ አፋፋመ?

አስታውሱ: እኔ የጉራጌ የክልልነት ጥያቄ ላይ ምንም ተቃውሞም ድጋፍም የለኝም ፣ ምክንያት በቂ መረጃ የለኝም

አስታውሱ: ይሄ ሀረግ መረጃ ፍለጋ ነው ያላችሁን አጋሩኝ......

TheManWhoSawTomorrow

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የጉራጌ ክልልነት ጥያቄ በፅንፈኞች ወይም ውጫዊ ሀይሎች ተጠልፏል? Is Guragie's quest for regional government hijacked by extermists and/o

Post by Horus » 26 Sep 2022, 14:15

የነገ ሰው የዛሬ 30 አመት ጉራጌ ክልል 7 ከተባለ በኋላ ትህነኛ ኦነግ ናቸው ጉራጌ ሌላው ነፍጠኛ ስለሆነ በምንም አይነት ክልል መሆን የለባቸው ብለው የወሰኑት ። የደቡብ ክልል ሲቋቋም የጉራጌ ወኪሎች ተቃውመው ከስብሰብ ወጡ ። ለ30 አመት ጉራጌ በግፍ አለፈቃዱ በኢሃዴኛ ብልጽግና ካድረ ይገዛል !

ዛሬ የጉራጌን ጥያቄ ከትግሬ ጦርነት ጋር ለማያያዝ መጣር ሌላው ግፍ ነው ። ጉራጌ የማንም የትግሬም፣ ያማራም የኦሮሞም ተለጣፊ አይደለም ። በኢትዮያ ሕግ አለ የምትሉ ለቀሩት የኢትዮጵያ ጎሳዎች የተሰጠው መብት ለምን ለጉራጌ እንደ ማይገባ አስረዱን? ለአለም ሕዝብ አስረዱ? አይ ጉራጌ ሁለተኛ ዜጋ ነው የምትሉም ካላችሁ አስረዱን!

የጉራጌ ጥያቄ ከዚህ ጦረንት 30 አመት በፊት ጀምሮ ትግል ላይ ያለው ነው ። መንግስትን በቂ ዘመን ታገሰ የጉራጌ ሰላምዊ ሕዝብ። የኦሮሞ አገዛዝ ከመጣ ጀምሮ አባዱላ ጉራጌን ከኢትዮጵያ ማፕ ለማጥፋት ሲያሴር ከርሞ አሁን የጉራጌ ምክር ቤትን እስር ቤት አጉሮ በግድ በህዝባችን ላይ አመጽና ኮማንድ ፖስት ይዞ እያሸበን ነው ።

ጉራጌ ክለተር አልሆነም ብሏል በቃ! ሌላ አተካራ ትርክት ተረት ሁሉ ዉሽደት ነው! ሕጉን ወይ አክብሩት ወይም ሻሩት ነው የጉራጌ ጥያቄ በቃ! ክልልነት ይፍረስ ከተባለ ጉራጌ ደስታው ነው። አይ ክልልነት የኢትዮጵያ ሰርዓት ነው ከተባለ ጉራጌ ክልል መሆን አለበት ። ይህን የሎጂክ ሃ ሁ ሰው እንዴት ማየት ያቅተዋል !!

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: የጉራጌ ክልልነት ጥያቄ በፅንፈኞች ወይም ውጫዊ ሀይሎች ተጠልፏል? Is Guragie's quest for regional government hijacked by extermists and/o

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 26 Sep 2022, 14:17

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 13:45
Is Guragie's quest for regional gov't hijacked by extermists and/or external actors?

እኔ ስለ ጉራጌ የክልልነት ጥያቄ ብዙ እውቀት የለኝም/አላቅም-የሚያስረዳኝ እፈልጋለሁ፣ ከዛ በፊት ግን አንዳንድ ነገሮችን ለማንሳት ፈለኩ:: ባለፋት ጥቂት አመታት እንዳየነው ይሄ የክልልነት ጥያቄን ከበስተጀርባ ሆነው ሀገር ለማመስ እና የራሳቸውን ሌላ አጀንዳ ለማራመድ ሲጠቀሙበት ለምሳሌ እነ ጃዋርና የታወቁት የቀውስ አባቶች(ወያኔዎች) የሲዳማንና ወላይታን የክልልነት ጥያቄ/ወዝግብ ሲያቦኩት ተመልክተናል ፣ነገር ግን እነሱ ባሉት ሳይሆን በጥብብ ተቋጨ። ይህን መሰል ሁኔታ በጉራጌ ክልልነት ጥያቄ ወስጥ አለን? ከላይ እንዳልኩት መረጃ የለኝም ነገር ግን ይንን ጉዳይ ሲያራግቡት ከሚታዩ ቡድኖች መካከል ወያኔዎች መሆናቸው ጥያቄዎችን አጭሮብኛል። መረጃ ባይኖረኝም አንድ ነገር ግን ያለመረጃ እርግጠኛ ሆኜ መናገር እችላለሁ ፣ ይሄውላቹ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ ምንም ይሁን ምን ፣ የፈለጋችሁትን ያህል አሳማኝ ምክንያት ይኑራቹ (however much your causes are convincing) ወያኔ ሀሳቡን ከተቀላቀለው/መፈትፈት ከጀመረ የሞተ ሀሳብ ነው(it is dead on arrival) ፣ ወያኔ የሚያራግበው አጀንዳ የኢትዮጵያ ሊሆን ፍፁም አይችልም። !

TheManWhoSawTomorrow
There is no mystery about the Guraghe Reginal Gov't questions. It is the law of the land that dictates such rights are constitutional and hence, should be granted solutions based on the law. Why try to blame none existing extremism when in fact the people and local officials have spoken of their desires and intentions through lawful mechanisms?

The Sidama question for Regional status was finally settled after so many years of bitter struggle and so much sufferings. There was no any smart solution provided by the Gov't. In fact the gov't was only fueling the crisis until it finally thought that it could use the question for its advantage. The wolaytas are just ducking and buying their time. However, why all these brutal actions by the Gov't for the simple question that is so boldly supported by the constitution? OPDO should Play by the rule or change the rule. Otherwise, we are going in to a crisis the magnitude of which has never ben seen before.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 26 Sep 2022, 14:26

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 14:17
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

TheManWhoSawTomorrow
There is no mystery about the Guraghe Reginal Gov't questions. It is the law of the land that dictates such rights are constitutional and hence, should be granted solutions based on the law. Why try to blame none existing extremism when in fact the people and local officials have spoken of their desires and intentions through lawful mechanisms?

The Sidama question for Regional status was finally settled after so many years of bitter struggle and so much sufferings. There was no any smart solution provided by the Gov't. In fact the gov't was only fueling the crisis until it finally thought that it could use the question for its advantage. The wolaytas are just ducking and buying their time. However, why all these brutal actions by the Gov't for the simple question that is so boldly supported by the constitution? OPDO should Play by the rule or change the rule. Otherwise, we are going in to a crisis the magnitude of which has never ben seen before.
Ze-Ilmakun,
Ditto. It is that simple. You are also on the money about Wolayitas. In the last protest, they lost a lot people and it is only a matter of time. Believe me even Hadiya is not happy.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 26 Sep 2022, 14:28

This is good point. i am now convinced that it is not only Liberation Fronts but also Eprp groups are the ones who are in the process of dissecting slowly Ethiopia. You can tell the changing behavior of the so called Horus here, he began talking words and terms exactly propoganda those sounding like on media that I dislike, that those calling themselves Ethio 360 types, or those who are dividing Ethiopia. That says so many issue. Horus said he might have once been part of Eprp as well

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 26 Sep 2022, 14:35

Horus,
Thank you for the response and I know you wrote quite a bit about this issue .

Horus wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 14:15
የነገ ሰው የዛሬ 30 አመት ጉራጌ ክልል 7 ከተባለ በኋላ ትህነኛ ኦነግ ናቸው ጉራጌ ሌላው ነፍጠኛ ስለሆነ በምንም አይነት ክልል መሆን የለባቸው ብለው የወሰኑት ። የደቡብ ክልል ሲቋቋም የጉራጌ ወኪሎች ተቃውመው ከስብሰብ ወጡ ። ለ30 አመት ጉራጌ በግፍ አለፈቃዱ በኢሃዴኛ ብልጽግና ካድረ ይገዛል !

ዛሬ የጉራጌን ጥያቄ ከትግሬ ጦርነት ጋር ለማያያዝ መጣር ሌላው ግፍ ነው ። ጉራጌ የማንም የትግሬም፣ ያማራም የኦሮሞም ተለጣፊ አይደለም ። በኢትዮያ ሕግ አለ የምትሉ ለቀሩት የኢትዮጵያ ጎሳዎች የተሰጠው መብት ለምን ለጉራጌ እንደ ማይገባ አስረዱን? ለአለም ሕዝብ አስረዱ? አይ ጉራጌ ሁለተኛ ዜጋ ነው የምትሉም ካላችሁ አስረዱን!

የጉራጌ ጥያቄ ከዚህ ጦረንት 30 አመት በፊት ጀምሮ ትግል ላይ ያለው ነው ። መንግስትን በቂ ዘመን ታገሰ የጉራጌ ሰላምዊ ሕዝብ። የኦሮሞ አገዛዝ ከመጣ ጀምሮ አባዱላ ጉራጌን ከኢትዮጵያ ማፕ ለማጥፋት ሲያሴር ከርሞ አሁን የጉራጌ ምክር ቤትን እስር ቤት አጉሮ በግድ በህዝባችን ላይ አመጽና ኮማንድ ፖስት ይዞ እያሸበን ነው ።

ጉራጌ ክለተር አልሆነም ብሏል በቃ! ሌላ አተካራ ትርክት ተረት ሁሉ ዉሽደት ነው! ሕጉን ወይ አክብሩት ወይም ሻሩት ነው የጉራጌ ጥያቄ በቃ! ክልልነት ይፍረስ ከተባለ ጉራጌ ደስታው ነው። አይ ክልልነት የኢትዮጵያ ሰርዓት ነው ከተባለ ጉራጌ ክልል መሆን አለበት ። ይህን የሎጂክ ሃ ሁ ሰው እንዴት ማየት ያቅተዋል !!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 26 Sep 2022, 14:40

ethiopianunity wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 14:28
This is good point. i am now convinced that it is not only Liberation Fronts but also Eprp groups are the ones who are in the process of dissecting slowly Ethiopia. You can tell the changing behavior of the so called Horus here, he began talking words and terms exactly propoganda those sounding like on media that I dislike, that those calling themselves Ethio 360 types, or those who are dividing Ethiopia. That says so many issue. Horus said he might have once been part of Eprp as well
How funny are you? man.. :lol: You dare to accuse EPRP in a country where TPLF/OLF takes the shot? Try to argue based on facts and the laws of the land instead of trying to label others. Why can't Guraghe be accorded what they are aspiring for lawfully ? What is so extreme about the question? Why are they threated so differently from Hararie or Sidama or Gambella or Benshangul? They are not even using a loophole in the law. They are applying the law.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 26 Sep 2022, 14:45

ethiopianunity wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 14:28
በቅሎ አባትሽ ማነው ቢሏት እናቴ ፈረስ ነች አለች ይባላል። እዚም እዛም በመቀባጠር ጉራጌን ማሸማቀቅ አትችልም። የ30 አመት የግፍ ዋንጫ ሞልቶ ፈሷል!!! ጉራጌ ሁለተኛ ደረጃ ዜጋ አይደለም! አይደለም ይህ ፓርቲ ያ ፓርቲ የዲያቢሎስ ፓርቲን ጥራ! ጉራጌ ክልል ነው! አይ ካልክ የክልል ሕግ አፍርስ በቃ !!!

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 26 Sep 2022, 15:54

Horus,

Using emotion, fighting Tplf, etc it is still your demand in chaos country this means the likely hood even if you get your kilil you will lose here is why. I define Tplf kilil as barn where you can't leave outside of your barn. This is nothing but aprtheid in a country we were once proud of. Note, I am not talking about federalism which is I support but what kind of federalism is the issue. We are all emotional on death warrant that Liberation Fronts set for us. What if the Gurage kilil they give you the kilil will eventually strangle you? The federal system should be established under corrected and just constitution where everybody is free to discuss about it not in a rush saying let me take my pie and you might end up with tiny grain kilil that you will great forever. Absolutely no policy in current chaos Ethiopia will be good trust me. Especially those who would lose more are tiny regions such as Debub, gurage, etc. What if also there is unanticipated wars by enemiies on tiny kilils? or a kilil like Tigray that can be violent and snatch your what is left of kilil? Nothing is certain as it is today until the country is at peace and have inclusive at least Kings' era leadership that sees all regions with one eye. Beleive me you will lose. Sidama got the advantage because it is in alliance with Oromiya and with greed. regions should be established after eliminating dangerous ethnic apartheid system by establishing the right constitution that is fair for every ppopulations. When you create regions at peace is what makes it ever lasting. Right now the hostile region like Tigray is Oromiya. Everyone should pause and go back to pre Tplf rule! That is where we need to be before ethnic rule. Then fix constitutioon then establish the federal system. Right now you are jumping in Tplf swamp hoping to get out.

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Sep 2022, 16:06

ethiopianunity ,

Gurage asked two important questions or solution:

1) Either dissolved the so called Ethnic/Tribal Federation(ክልል) or
2) Let Gurage be ክልል just like Adere, Gambella, Tigre etc.

How difficult is this? I understand you are the supporter of OLF-PP Abiy Ahmed, but the logics are not adding up for him in this just like in many instance. That is why he is living in a hot mess.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 26 Sep 2022, 16:13

አበረ፣
የዚህ ሎጂካል ፋላሲ ውጤት የዛሬ የመስቀል አደባባይ ያዳነችን ቅሌት ያስተውሏል!

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 26 Sep 2022, 16:18

Abere wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 16:06
ethiopianunity ,

Gurage asked two important questions or solution:

1) Either dissolved the so called Ethnic/Tribal Federation(ክልል) or
2) Let Gurage be ክልል just like Adere, Gambella, Tigre etc.

How difficult is this? I understand you are the supporter of OLF-PP Abiy Ahmed, but the logics are not adding up for him in this just like in many instance. That is why he is living in a hot mess.
Abere,

I got you, you are no who you say you are because you call me the name I am not.

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Sep 2022, 16:25

:lol: :lol: :lol:
መሪው ሩኅሩህ እና ቅን ሲሆን ህዝብ ገር ይሆናል፤ መሪው ሴረኛ ሲሆን ህዝብ ጠማማ ይሆናል። የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ በተለይ ደቡብ፤አዲስ አበባ እና አማራ ለዐብይ አህመድ መንግስት መስቀሉን ተሸክሞ ተክትሎት አሻጋሪ ሙሴየ ብሎ ዕድል ሰጥቶታል። ዕድሉን አባከነው። መጨረሻው እንድህ ሁኖ ቀረ።
Horus wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 16:13
አበረ፣
የዚህ ሎጂካል ፋላሲ ውጤት የዛሬ የመስቀል አደባባይ ያዳነችን ቅሌት ያስተውሏል!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2022, 20:00

I will chime in just a few points:

- Yes, extremists & foreign mercenaries could hijack people’s grievances to advance their own interests & destroy Ethiopia. While that doesn’t alter the fundamental question of “equal rights” & relieve the government of its responsibilities, it’s necessary for genuine Ethiopians to look over our shoulder & watch those ፀጉረ ልውጥ ተኩላዎች።

- Blind loyalty is a sign of ignorance & self-deception. Just because you’re happy with Abiy doesn’t mean everyone else should also feel happy & stay quiet. Listen to what ordinary Ethiopians say about the government & acknowledge the mistakes. Abiy is no more the Messiah that Ethiopians anointed 3 years ago. Likewise, blind hatred shows only that the haters are self-absorbed brats. I find it bizarre that this haters dismiss everything that Abiy does & yet they expect him to fix the things that they are dissatisfied with. You can’t have it both ways. If you completely reject him, then get a new guy to replace him. If you want him to fix things, then acknowledge that he’s capable of fixing things and/or those things.

…my 2cents
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

TheManWhoSawTomorrow

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Sep 2022, 20:13

I support the establishment of a gurage state without Silte though. I am part Silte and I know for a fact that the Silte want their own state.
I also support the establishment of a welayta state. I'm sure the government has a lot on its plate already but they should make this a priority for sure.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 26 Sep 2022, 20:29

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 20:13
I support the establishment of a gurage state without Silte though. I am part Silte and I know for a fact that the Silte want their own state.
I also support the establishment of a welayta state. I'm sure the government has a lot on its plate already but they should make this a priority for sure.
Sadacha
ኬዙን አልተከታተልክም ማለት ነው ። ወላይታም ስልጤም ፍርድ ተፈርዶባቸው በክለስተር ተጨፍልቀው አብቅተዋል ። ወላይታ የሚባል ክልል አይኖርም። እንደ ጉራጌ ካላመጹ በስተቀር!!! ከወዲሁ ደቡብ የሚባል ክለስተር ገብተዋል ። ስልቴም እድሜ ለነዚያ ልክስክሶች ሬድዋና መፈሪያት ክልል የመሆን ጥያቄያቸው ባስቸኳይ እንዲተዉ ተደረገ ነገሩን በሙሉ ጉራጌ ስለቀረቀረው አሁን እነስልጤ እነ ሃዲያ ምን እንደ ሚያደርጉ አይታወቅም ። የጉራጌን ህዝብ ውሁድ የሆነ አንድ ወጥ አቋም ለነግርህ እችላለሁ ። ብልጽግ ና የፈለገውን ሊወስን ይችላል ። ጉራጌ በፍጹም በክለስተር ጌኖሳይድ አይካሄድበትም !!!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 26 Sep 2022, 22:28

ሳዳቻ፣
እኔ በአማርኛ የምጽፈው ሆነ ብዬ ነው ። የኢትዮጵያ ወጣት እንኳንስ የንግሊዝኝ አረፍተ ነገር ሊገባው የተሰባበረ ንግግር እንኳን አይችልም። ስለዚህ እኔ ለነሱ ነው ባማርኛ የምጽፈው ። ስለጉራጌ ክልልነት የነሱ ጉዳይ ስለሆነ ። አማርኛ የማይችል ጉራጌ የለም ። አንተስ ስልጤ ከሆንክ እንዴት ነው ማትችለው??!!!

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 27 Sep 2022, 09:42

- [ ] Let me shim in a little kind of logical question here:. In the past 27 or so years, We all know the Amhara people have been at the receiving end of this evil kilil design enshrined in TPLF and its junior partners constitution. However most genuine Amharas now days have concluded that it is not the time to talk/demand constitional change from the government. It is actually the time to be with other people of Ethiopia and destroy the Trojan horse who created (i would rather say who implemented it because weyanie didn't create this constitution and kilil- it is the work of neo-colonilalists, if you ask me.) Now, If the Amharas prioritize things for the sake of avoiding chaos in the country and are patient to demand a change in the constituion which had been and is still threatening their existence, why is it to be kilil is such an urgent matter for Guraghes' more than even fighting weyanie. ? Let me make myself clear here about this: The society we are thriving to buld should include everybody, no one should be left out, no one should feel discriminated or feel unwelcome. If Guraghes' feel under some kind of pressure from the authorities ,I shouldn’t feel confortable and sit back for I am not Guraghe and none of you who call yourselves an Ethiopian should feel comfortable with it for that matter-everyone should be at the forefront to fight injustice anywhere in the country . We should at the same time be wary of almost everything happening or not happening there because HOA-Ethiopia and Eritrea in particular are under scrutiny by the west. Everything (99% political turmoil ) that is locally happening there has it roots in the west- if you question this you must be very naive!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Sep 2022, 11:31

You’re partly correct but the problem with the current government is that they don’t communicate their long term plan clearly. There is basically no transparency but in the mean time they are sneakily rolling out the so-called clusters, which I don’t even understand what it means.

Despite the existence of unrest & war, people have to be heard. If things have to freeze, then every thing has to freeze rather than blocking certain people while giving a blind eye to others. Grievances culminate to hate and eventually to mass riots & anti-government protests.

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 09:42
- [ ] Let me shim in a little kind of logical question here:. In the past 27 or so years, We all know the Amhara people have been at the receiving end of this evil kilil design enshrined in TPLF and its junior partners constitution. However most genuine Amharas now days have concluded that it is not the time to talk/demand constitional change from the government. It is actually the time to be with other people of Ethiopia and destroy the Trojan horse who created (i would rather say who implemented it because weyanie didn't create this constitution and kilil- it is the work of neo-colonilalists, if you ask me.) Now, If the Amharas prioritize things for the sake of avoiding chaos in the country and are patient to demand a change in the constituion which had been and is still threatening their existence, why is it to be kilil is such an urgent matter for Guraghes' more than even fighting weyanie. ? Let me make myself clear here about this: The society we are thriving to buld should include everybody, no one should be left out, no one should feel discriminated or feel unwelcome. If Guraghes' feel under some kind of pressure from the authorities ,I shouldn’t feel confortable and sit back for I am not Guraghe and none of you who call yourselves an Ethiopian should feel comfortable with it for that matter-everyone should be at the forefront to fight injustice anywhere in the country . We should at the same time be wary of almost everything happening or not happening there because HOA-Ethiopia and Eritrea in particular are under scrutiny by the west. Everything (99% political turmoil ) that is locally happening there has it roots in the west- if you question this you must be very naive!