Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopianunity
Member+

Ethiopia in danger the war giving ample opportunity to all enemies

Post by ethiopianunity » 26 Sep 2022, 13:13

1. Tplf and Tigray is defeated, but is Tplf all the way defeated or is there Tplf#2 forming?

2. Eritrea = Arab, Eritrea is taking advantage of Tigray war to occupy Tigray and expand. We know that many Eritrean descendant Tplfites, not ONE of them killed in Tigray war. That is the second proof. The third proof, why Eritrea trained Somalians on its own land and now Somalia is threatening Ethiopia? Eritrea is not the Eritrea we used to know people, it is Arab and foreign control nation. Allowing it in Ethiopia and using the Tigray war pretending alliance with Ethiopia will come to bite Ethiopia soon. Eritrea is secret ally with U.S and so is I believe the current Ethiopian government.
Once again the so called Eprp's are fooling Ethiopians by allying Ethiopia with Eritrea which they are just swallowing what Shabia is feeding them :mrgreen: which is a lie. Eritrea is double agent for both West and Eastern countries like Turkey.

3. Somalia is being geared for war with Ethiopia by foreigners in Somalia

4. Egypt is working with Sudan to further occupy Ethiopoia especially snatch Nile.

5. Olf within the government is secretly mobilizing to take completely set up Tplf style ethnic rule and possiblitly by working with foreigners to materialize Oromiya nation.

6. Amara is further weakening not just by Olf target, but also by Shabia and by Yodit Gudit control of Amara who want to take away the Nile from Ethiopia

7. All Ethiopians are firmly controlled by ethnic extremism especially the Olf from South all the way to North.

8. The government is controlled by non Ethiopian foreign entities to materialize Protestant, Wahabism is not interested in unifying the country against enemies and in fact allowing such nation such as Eritrea as ally that is forever to control Tigray and possiblity to carve out Tigray. By the way if Tigray is gone from Ethiopia, so is Ethiopia's history Axum empire that belonged to Ethiopia that might be taken away by Eritrea and Yodit Gudit as part of Greater Egypt/Israel

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Ethiopia in danger the war giving ample opportunity to all enemies

Post by TesfaNews » 26 Sep 2022, 13:19

Yodit Gudit is alive but what about Ahmed Gragn? I think you forgot to mention him he exists and he may be leading Wahabi movement with funds from Saudi

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 26 Sep 2022, 16:03

TesfaNews wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 13:19
Yodit Gudit is alive but what about Ahmed Gragn? I think you forgot to mention him he exists and he may be leading Wahabi movement with funds from Saudi
Tesfa news, I thought you are supporting Arabism? Anyways, I did mention Wahabism above

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 26 Sep 2022, 16:10

ethiopianunity wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 16:03
TesfaNews wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 13:19
Tesfa news, I thought you are supporting Arabism? Anyways, I did mention Wahabism above
Arabism :lol: :lol:

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 26 Sep 2022, 16:22

Tesfanews, go fool someone else. I know you are Shabo Yemeni

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 29 Sep 2022, 13:41

ethiopianunity wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 16:22
Tesfanews, go fool someone else. I know you are Shabo Yemeni

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 29 Sep 2022, 21:26

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Sep 2022, 21:40

ethiopianunity wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 13:13
1. Tplf and Tigray is defeated, but is Tplf all the way defeated or is there Tplf#2 forming?

2. Eritrea = Arab, Eritrea is taking advantage of Tigray war to occupy Tigray and expand. We know that many Eritrean descendant Tplfites, not ONE of them killed in Tigray war. That is the second proof. The third proof, why Eritrea trained Somalians on its own land and now Somalia is threatening Ethiopia? Eritrea is not the Eritrea we used to know people, it is Arab and foreign control nation. Allowing it in Ethiopia and using the Tigray war pretending alliance with Ethiopia will come to bite Ethiopia soon. Eritrea is secret ally with U.S and so is I believe the current Ethiopian government.
Once again the so called Eprp's are fooling Ethiopians by allying Ethiopia with Eritrea which they are just swallowing what Shabia is feeding them :mrgreen: which is a lie. Eritrea is double agent for both West and Eastern countries like Turkey.

3. Somalia is being geared for war with Ethiopia by foreigners in Somalia

4. Egypt is working with Sudan to further occupy Ethiopoia especially snatch Nile.

5. Olf within the government is secretly mobilizing to take completely set up Tplf style ethnic rule and possiblitly by working with foreigners to materialize Oromiya nation.

6. Amara is further weakening not just by Olf target, but also by Shabia and by Yodit Gudit control of Amara who want to take away the Nile from Ethiopia

7. All Ethiopians are firmly controlled by ethnic extremism especially the Olf from South all the way to North.

8. The government is controlled by non Ethiopian foreign entities to materialize Protestant, Wahabism is not interested in unifying the country against enemies and in fact allowing such nation such as Eritrea as ally that is forever to control Tigray and possiblity to carve out Tigray. By the way if Tigray is gone from Ethiopia, so is Ethiopia's history Axum empire that belonged to Ethiopia that might be taken away by Eritrea and Yodit Gudit as part of Greater Egypt/Israel

Nobody is a yesterday born finger sucking baby to listen and even scantly believe your paranoid blubbering bullsh!t mental case. Please visit Emanuel hospital for staying sane because times and tides seems to be hard on you.

Otherwise current Ethiopia is in Good Hands, meaning in the hands of the democratically elected leaders and good government using the process of free, transparent, fair and competitive voting system for the first time in Ethiopian history in 3000 years. Truth hurts and you feel the self inflicted pain!

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 03 Oct 2022, 16:10

sun,

Your job here as Olfite is to promote your Protestant and Wahabism. Free democratic elected, indeed that also gives the right for foreign entities such as Protestant and Wahabists that have nothing to do with Ethiopia. Look your another attack against Ethiopia for being 3000 years old which you want to change something foreign that never what Ethiopia was and is which makes you another alien in Ethiopia bent on changing what Ethiopia was and is. That is why many Olfites say repeatedly "we live in 21st century and Ethiopia must change". Instead of working on making Ethiopia self sufficent, you are too busy destroying the identity of Ethiopia for her anti colonialism and accept slavery.