Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zack

Greater Somalia is a Must the Ogaden region is the heart land of this great country

Post by Zack » 26 Sep 2022, 06:21

As alshabaab is being defeated in somalia
somalia is re emerging as a strong state and its just a matter of time when it demands its rightfull territory the ogaden region to be re incoooperated back into somalia . This region was stolen by the late emperor of of ethiopia menelik in the late 1900s , prior to that it had nothing to do with ethiopia or Abysinia and this is the right history .All things will go back to its original form , the ethiopians will remain in their ethiopia minus the somali region.

we can do it peacefully or with force peacefully is the right if the habeshas and the gallas refuse then the war will come one way or the other

Dr Zackovich

Sholla Addis

Re: Greater Somalia is a Must the Ogaden region is the heart land of this great country

Post by Sholla Addis » 26 Sep 2022, 07:59

Greater Somalia's significance to Somalis and the psychological culture that resulted from the Pan Somali moment.

Instead than assessing the Greater Somalia project's successes and failings, the story of Pan Somali nationalism as a possible future in a specific historical era.

Pan Somali Dreams provides the first comprehensive history of Pan Somali nationalism and its contacts with the Ethiopian state.

Ethiopia is about to disintegrate from within. The Somali ogaden region will not fire a single shot in the direction of achieving an independent Ethiopia as we know it.

I predicted Ethiopia's plunge into darkness as a result of Tplf, who established a state base on Gosa, Beher; it's gone; the nation is now split along religious lines between tribes that were never truly haimanot but completely fabricated.

Zack

Re: Greater Somalia is a Must the Ogaden region is the heart land of this great country

Post by Zack » 26 Sep 2022, 08:20

wellsaid are u somali

dr Zackovich

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 26 Sep 2022, 08:27

I thought you knew by now :)

Zack

Post by Zack » 26 Sep 2022, 10:08

no not really how could i know u seem to be close to somalis and know them tell me are u Somali

Dr Zackobvich

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Sep 2022, 10:13

Zack needs to learn names of some place in antique Geez language

ቀብሪ ድሃር -- ከቀብር መልስ
መቆድሾ - መቀደሻ

Zack

Post by Zack » 26 Sep 2022, 10:15

And why would i want to learn a dead language called geez what use will that be

Dr Zackvich

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Sep 2022, 10:44

Because you will know your roots.
Zack wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 10:15
And why would i want to learn a dead language called geez what use will that be

Dr Zackvich

Zack

Post by Zack » 26 Sep 2022, 10:47

And what are my roots tell me

Dr Zackovich

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Sep 2022, 11:26

ዓሳ ማጥመድ እንጅ ዓሳ ይዞ መስጠት ጥቅም የለውም። ሁሉም ነገር በግዕዝ መጻህፍት ውስጥ ይገኛል። ታሪክ መርምሩ ይላል። ስለ ኢትዮጵያ የፑንት ግዛት፤ ስለ ኢትዮጵያ የግብጽ እና የአረብ አገራት የወሰን ግዛት ለማወቅ ይረዳኻል። ሶማልያ አሁን ልክ ዛሬ ኦሮሞ ብለን የምንጠራውን ህዝብ የቅርብ ዘመን መጠርያ ነው እንጅ በታሪክ ሶማሌ የሚባል ስያሜ በቅርብ ጊዜ ነው። ወደፊት ቦታዎች ስማቸው ይቀየራል። Open your mind read history with objectivity not with activism or with political mission. Good luck with your quest for knowledge of history!

Zack wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 10:47
And what are my roots tell me

Dr Zackovich

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 26 Sep 2022, 19:18

Zack wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 06:21
somalia is re emerging as a strong state and its just a matter of time when it demands its rightfull territory the ogaden region to be re incoooperated back into somalia . This region was stolen by the late emperor of of ethiopia menelik in the late 1900s , prior to that it had nothing to do with ethiopia or Abysinia and this is the right history .All things will go back to its original form , the ethiopians will remain in their ethiopia minus the somali region.

we can do it peacefully or with force peacefully is the right if the habeshas and the gallas refuse then the war will come one way or the other

Dr Zackovich
https://youtube.com/shorts/CmgGsbrn0hk?feature=share

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Sep 2022, 19:31

The Agame Zacks always exposing himself. There are many Somali clans in Ethiopia. Not just the Ogaden.
... The only somalis who call the Somali region, Ogaden, are ogadenis. But he claims to be issa clan. Very obvious that he's an Agame but he just made it even more obvious. You want somalis and Ethiopians to fight another destructive war while you relax In the West like a coward. Hilariously sad and ironic indeed.

Zack

Post by Zack » 27 Sep 2022, 03:36

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 19:31
The Agame Zacks always exposing himself. There are many Somali clans in Ethiopia. Not just the Ogaden.
... The only somalis who call the Somali region, Ogaden, are ogadenis. But he claims to be issa clan. Very obvious that he's an Agame but he just made it even more obvious. You want somalis and Ethiopians to fight another destructive war while you relax In the West like a coward. Hilariously sad and ironic indeed.
Ogaden is the regions name somali regions name no such big difference ogaden is a somali clan who happen to be the majority of the region and who are my brothers what do u galla know about somalis other absame clans who arent ogaden but share a lineage with ogaden dont even have a problem with a ogaden name also issa and ogaden have never fought so there is no bad blood between us really , issa also happen to be part of the onlf liberatioon fornt as well as the issa and gurgure liberation front , You dont know anything about Somalis

Dr Zackovich

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Sep 2022, 16:08

Zack wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 03:36
Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 19:31
Ogaden is the regions name somali regions name no such big difference ogaden is a somali clan who happen to be the majority of the region and who are my brothers what do u galla know about somalis other absame clans who arent ogaden but share a lineage with ogaden dont even have a problem with a ogaden name also issa and ogaden have never fought so there is no bad blood between us really , issa also happen to be part of the onlf liberatioon fornt as well as the issa and gurgure liberation front , You dont know anything about Somalis

Dr Zackovich

Not a single Somali, whether offline or online, that I've interacted with, has ever called it ''Ogaden,'' unless they were Ogadeni themselves.
Isaaq call it Somali region, as do the Issa, Marehan, and other clans. I know Somali's very well, after having lived among them for years and after years of online interactions.
I know the clan dynamics, and I know that they want to use Somali instead of Ogaden, since it is more inclusive, and makes more sense too, it works to unite Somali's regardless of clan, as opposed to dividing them, and implying that only one clan has the right to rule and dominate the others.
It'd be like me saying ''maccaa region,'' instead of ''south'' and ''south west'' oromia. I'd never do that.
It is you agame, the pretender, who exposes himself time and time again. Pretending to be what you're not is despicable and shameful.

Zack

Post by Zack » 27 Sep 2022, 17:27

Nothing wrong with the name Ogaden
Ogaden are the majority of the Somali region there is no issue or a problem with Ogaden name Ogaden is a Somali clan a clan full of poets and war like clan whom I am very proud of
By the way the region was called Ogaden for decades it’s not a very recent name really we Issas have no problem with the Ogaden no beef no war nothing at all really. This tells you don’t know Somalis as well as u think u know them. I am very proud of the Ogaden for pushing the Gallas further away from the Somali region . This something all Somalis applaud the Ogaden for .

Dr Zackovich

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Sep 2022, 17:55

Didn't say there was, but not a single Somali from a non Ogaden clan, whether online or offline, ever called it that.
I've heard them say DDS, Somali Galbeed or Western Somalia, or Somali state.
Ogaden are the majority, really? What is their exact portion of the population? 51%, 60, or?
Even so, does that mean the other non ogadeni clans have to accept that name, were they even consulted? Or?

Never said Issa had problems with Ogaden, but Issa wouldn't call themselves Ogaden, but they'd call themselves Issa, or Somali, for sure.

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 27 Sep 2022, 22:00

The Ogaden/Absame, which makes up the majority of the country's Somali people, resides alone in seven of Somalia's nine Zone.

The only two zone where Absame do not constitute the majority are Shinile and Liiban.

The concept of creating the Somali state as a single entity is admirable, regardless of the affiliations, and yet the majority of Somalis don't object to calling the region "Ogaden". Shinile is primarily the inhabitant of Are Issa most Issa were supporters of ONLF, and Liban is primarily mix with large resident of Ogaden.

Only a tiny minority of ardent tribalists object to the term "Ogaden," but regardless of the name the majority chose to use.

The ONLF aka Ogaden and Abiy were instrumental in bringing about the calm the area is now experiencing because they both saw the futility of continuing the conflict.

Regarding the use of the term "ogaden," I think the ONLF told other Somali they could use any name as long as they fought with us. They chose not to protect the area, nevertheless.
Last edited by Sholla Addis on 27 Sep 2022, 22:28, edited 2 times in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 27 Sep 2022, 22:09

Zack wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 06:21

Dr Zackovich
Ye Hiwehat planted & cursed dumb & deaf old divisive cadre,

How even they might be bickering over minor interests these people you are bad mouthing can teach you any number of tasty lessons which you may not forget, dead or alive.

Please be kind and drink the yellow holy Dog urine because in essence you are also a Dog or even less than a Dog in terms of your mad opinion so that you might be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel instead of dying as an idiot in darkness with dementia. You want such war mongering lunatic leaders to come out and get crushed like S.Bare and go to die in a strange alien country and alien culture? Evil Nifxam! :lol
: :lol:

Last edited by sun on 27 Sep 2022, 22:30, edited 2 times in total.