Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Does someone has got the link to the thread about "Dr. Abiy's eldest child"?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Sep 2022, 18:39

I remember, among others, Horus was making one more hypothesis and analysis about the "first child" of the PM of Ethiopia.

I asked back then why should I assume she is his daughter but no one replied, as far as I remember.

I couldn't find the link but someone might have it.

Here is Dr. Abiy's first daughter in person, Eden Abiye.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: Does someone has got the link to the thread about "Dr. Abiy's eldest child"?

Post by Horus » 25 Sep 2022, 19:19

DDT,
You are asking a naive question. The social media age is an equal opportunity employer. This fake news began 4 years ago. Why didn't the Abiy family issue a one line disclaimer all this time? May be it has some positive purpose! Look the Abiy government lies all day long including planting strategic fake news and disinformation. Only yesterday someone created a fake news about Welkite university selling degrees for 20k birr. and added name of Rift Valley college to make it believable. Rift alley was almost shut down for its well known fake degrees. What did Welkite U administration did? It immediately issued a disclaimer and demanded evidence of the wrong doing. The question you must ask is not why the public believed a 4 year old persistent story but why the Abiy family failed or chose not issue a disclaimer that this young woman is not heir daughter!!!! There are only two people to blame on this matter! Those who created the false story and the Abiy family who chose to keep silent and let the false story gain credibility!

Educator

Re: Does someone has got the link to the thread about "Dr. Abiy's eldest child"?

Post by Educator » 25 Sep 2022, 19:26

Incredible. I almost gave up on Horus. But I see now he is wising up. Kudos to Horus.

These OPDO wutaf nekais (i.e. DDT) are always attempting to divert attention by ingesting unrelated subjects to the current time. They should be ignored.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Sep 2022, 21:20

Educator wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 19:26
Incredible. I almost gave up on Horus. But I see now he is wising up. Kudos to Horus.

These OPDO wutaf nekais (i.e. DDT) are always attempting to divert attention by ingesting unrelated subjects to the current time. They should be ignored.
Yes, horus have got some crumbs from a frustrated tplf educator for which reason the wutaf nekais educator is now bowing deep flat on the floor and paying homage by thanking the new born even more wutaf nekais new horse. Any way this is the usual traditional tplf tricks of the trades. Nothing new! :lol: :lol:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 25 Sep 2022, 22:18

Ato sun,
እኔ አንተን አንድ ጥያቄ ልጠይቅህ? አሁን የአቢይ መንግስት እዚህ ፎረም ላይ የምትወክለው ብልጽግና ስለሆንክ? ከትላንት እዲያ የንግሊዝ ንግስት ቀብር በተያያዘ የኢትዮጵያ ፕሬዚዳንት ባቶቢስ አልሄድም አለች የሚል ወሬ ተፈጠረ! ይህ ወሬ እውነት ከሆን ጥሩ ነው ። ዉሸት ከሆነ ግን ለምድን ነው የፕሬዚዳንቷ ጽህፈት ቤት ፌክ ኒውስ ነው ብሎ ዉሸቱን የያላከሰመው? አየህ ይህ ያቢይ መንግስት በራሱ የኦሮሞሙማ ተረኛነት ቅዠት ይህ ነው የማይባል የኢትዮጵያዊነት ድጋፍ አጥቶ በድጋፍ ድርቀት ላይ ያለ መንግስት ነው። ምናልባት ይህ የሳህለወርቅ ወሬ የተወሰነ አርበኘት ይቀሰቃል በሚል ይሆን? እስቲ ቅኔውን ፍታልን?

አያይዘህም ባለፈው ጦርነት ዳግማዊት ጣይቱ ካልሆንኩ ያልቸው አዳነች አቤቤ ምን በላት? ኧረ መገን ድምጿ ጠፋኮ!!! አሳን መብላትና ኢትዮጵያን መግዛት በብልሃት ይላል ጉራጌ!!! ተግባባን? እናም ያ የንተ ዉሃ ተሸካሚ እርስቱ የተባለ እስፓይንለስ አጎብዳጅ እነዚያ ደደብ ኮማንድ ፖስት ዘበኞችህን አንሳ በለው!!!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Sep 2022, 22:50

Horus wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 22:18
Ato sun,
እኔ አንተን አንድ ጥያቄ ልጠይቅህ? አሁን የአቢይ መንግስት እዚህ ፎረም ላይ የምትወክለው ብልጽግና ስለሆንክ? ከትላንት እዲያ የንግሊዝ ንግስት ቀብር በተያያዘ የኢትዮጵያ ፕሬዚዳንት ባቶቢስ አልሄድም አለች የሚል ወሬ ተፈጠረ! ይህ ወሬ እውነት ከሆን ጥሩ ነው ። ዉሸት ከሆነ ግን ለምድን ነው የፕሬዚዳንቷ ጽህፈት ቤት ፌክ ኒውስ ነው ብሎ ዉሸቱን የያላከሰመው? አየህ ይህ ያቢይ መንግስት በራሱ የኦሮሞሙማ ተረኛነት ቅዠት ይህ ነው የማይባል የኢትዮጵያዊነት ድጋፍ አጥቶ በድጋፍ ድርቀት ላይ ያለ መንግስት ነው። ምናልባት ይህ የሳህለወርቅ ወሬ የተወሰነ አርበኘት ይቀሰቃል በሚል ይሆን? እስቲ ቅኔውን ፍታልን?

አያይዘህም ባለፈው ጦርነት ዳግማዊት ጣይቱ ካልሆንኩ ያልቸው አዳነች አቤቤ ምን በላት? ኧረ መገን ድምጿ ጠፋኮ!!! አሳን መብላትና ኢትዮጵያን መግዛት በብልሃት ይላል ጉራጌ!!! ተግባባን? እናም ያ የንተ ዉሃ ተሸካሚ እርስቱ የተባለ እስፓይንለስ አጎብዳጅ እነዚያ ደደብ ኮማንድ ፖስት ዘበኞችህን አንሳ በለው!!!
Kibirti president ya tallakua Ethiopia tallaak President silehoonu "Irsiwoo/Irsaachew" tebilew yixxerrallu injjii, bemoshlaaqqa ye xellaa mender duurriyyee benexxela axxeerar, "አለች" aybbalum, ye ahiyyaa fanddiyya sidd addeg ye hiwehat firifaari leqaamii silehoonk new enjjii.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 25 Sep 2022, 23:02

sun wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 22:50
Horus wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 22:18
Ato sun,

Kibirti president ya tallakua Ethiopia tallaak President silehoonu "Irsiwoo/Irsaachew" tebilew yixxerrallu injjii, bemoshlaaqqa ye xellaa mender duurriyyee benexxela axxeerar, "አለች" aybbalum, ye ahiyyaa fanddiyya sidd addeg ye hiwehat firifaari leqaamii silehoonk new enjjii.
ሰኒ
ዱላ ተሸክሞ ፎሌ መዝለልና ኢትዮጵያ የምትባልን ረቂቅ አገር ማስተዳደር እንደ ምድርና ሰማይ መራራቃቸውን ገባህ አይደል? እንሳ ባለፈው ጦርነት ዳግማዊት ጣይቱ ካልሆንኩ ያልቸው አዳነች አቤቤ ምን በላት? ኧረ መገን ድምጿ ጠፋኮ!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Sep 2022, 23:18

Horus
I distinctly remember the nasty languages you used to accuse Abiy of a nonexistent wedlock. Rather than apologizing for perpetuating a baseless story & derogatory slandering, you now cast the blame back on Abiy. In a way, you want Abiy to review all YouTube sensation & bullsh!t & discredit them for you, so you don’t rush to a flawed interpretation & add another fiasco to your portfolio. This is ridiculous. Man, you’re disgusting. I am now doubting if any of your posts have any merits. Sick!
Horus wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 19:19
DDT,
You are asking a naive question. The social media age is an equal opportunity employer. This fake news began 4 years ago. Why didn't the Abiy family issue a one line disclaimer all this time? May be it has some positive purpose! Look the Abiy government lies all day long including planting strategic fake news and disinformation. Only yesterday someone created a fake news about Welkite university selling degrees for 20k birr. and added name of Rift Valley college to make it believable. Rift alley was almost shut down for its well known fake degrees. What did Welkite U administration did? It immediately issued a disclaimer and demanded evidence of the wrong doing. The question you must ask is not why the public believed a 4 year old persistent story but why the Abiy family failed or chose not issue a disclaimer that this young woman is not heir daughter!!!! There are only two people to blame on this matter! Those who created the false story and the Abiy family who chose to keep silent and let the false story gain credibility!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Sep 2022, 23:37

Horus’s nasty post & my response:
Horus wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 02:02
ሰው ከዘመዱ አህያ ካመዱ !
Selam/ wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 07:16
ወጣ ወጣና እንደሸምበቆ ተንከባለለ እንደ ሙቀጫ!

It makes me puke to read this from the “man of reasoning.”
And it’s fascinating to see how quickly you converted yourself from blind supporter of Abiy to his radical enemy - a typical black and white thinking of Ethiopian psyche. This is a clear sign that you’re continuing to descended into the depth of the abyss when you now involve his family. Even my infant nieces know that the war is not against Tigreans and Tigreans are participating in Ethiopian government. They also know the Tigrean Kings & Rases were maritally related to Amharas even while they were fighting against each other be it in Bege Medir or Wello. Likewise, Shoan monarchy was intermarried with Oromos & Tigreans even when the latter wants to scratch this part of our history.

I repeatedly gave you the benefit of the doubt but you have finally lost me as your ER fan.

Horus wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 02:37
መቼም ሁሉ ነገር አስገራሚ ነው! ይህች ኤደን አቢይ ከሆነች የትግሬ ሴት የወለዳት መሆን አለበት ። ልጅቱም በትግሬ እናቷ ብታድግ ነው ትግሬዎች ባቢይ ላይ ስንት የመግደል ሙከራ ሲያረጉ እሷ ትግሬ ባል ማግባቷ ባባቷ እንደ ማትኮራ ነው ነገሩ የሚያሳየን! ግና አቢይ ስለ አማራ ሚስቱ ሲነግረን ስለ ትግሬ ልጁ ነግሮን አያቅም ። ደሞም ይህችን ኢሊጂቲሚት ልጁን ለመዳር ሲጠፋ አንድ ግዙፍ ድራማ ተሰርቶ አቢይ ሞተ አልሞተ ቲያትር ሲሰራ ነበር !

ኢትዮጵያ ከዚህ የተሻለ መሪ ያጣችበት ምስጢር ነው ማወቅ ያለብን!!

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 18:39
I remember, among others, Horus was making one more hypothesis and analysis about the "first child" of the PM of Ethiopia.

I asked back then why should I assume she is his daughter but no one replied, as far as I remember.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 25 Sep 2022, 23:50

selam,
በትክክል !!!! ለዚህ ነው መንግስት በብዙ ሺ ብር የፓፕሊክ ሪሌሽንና የኢንፎርሜሽን ድርጅት ፈጥሮ። ኤክስፐርቶች ቀጥሮ የሚዲያና ፒር ማኔጅ የሚያደርገው!!!! እኔኮ አንድ ግለሰብ ዜጋ ነኝ በሚልዮን ብር በሚነቃነቀቅ ሚዲያ የቱ እውነት የቱ ነው ዉሸት የምለይበት ቴክኖሎጂም ሆነ ካድሬ የለኝ! እጅግ እጅግ በትክክል አቢይ መንግስት ከሆነ አንድም ሆነ 10 ካድሬዎችን ኮሚተር ላይ ቁጭ አድርጎ ይህን ብቻ እንዲሰሩ ምድረግ አለበት! ደሞም እያደረገ ነው!!!!! ይህን ያላስተባበለው ለሱ ጥቅም ስላለው ነው !!!!

ሰላም ... የኔ ሃሳብና ጽሁፍ ባንተ አማኝነት ወይም አላማኝነት ላይ ስላልቆመ ትህትና .. . ትህትና ... ሃሳቤ ካልጣመህ ሁለተኛ አታንብበኝ !!!! ኬር

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2022, 07:35

ስህተትን መቀበል የማትወድ ከቻቾ መሆንህን ቀድሜ ተረድቻለሁ። And this is Ethiopian’s typical behavior. We don’t like to admit our mistakes. Alemineh Wassie had been twitting every day until the new video about our President’s bus travel surfaced. He has disappeared since then with the president’s photo on his front page and all nonsense patriotic statements.

አንተንም የተገኘውን ሁሉ የምታግበሰብስ ጫሪ ሞንጫሪ መሆንህ ጭራሹን አወረደህ አቀለለህ። አብይ የአሉባልታ ማስተባበያ ካላዘጋጀ፣ ቅራቅንቦውን ሁሉ አናፍሰዋለሁ ከሆነ የምትለው፣ ምነው ወያኔዎቹ ቀንድ አለው እያሉ የሚያስወሩበትን ሳታራግበው ቀረህ? Bias!

የተወራው ወሬ ሁሉ ከስሜትህ ጋራ ስለተመሳሰለ ትክክል ነው ማለት አይደለም። በተለይ መፅሃፍ እጽፋለው የሚል ሰው በስሜት የሚነዳ፣ ነገሮችን የሚያጋንንና በአቋራጭ ሁሉንም የሚደብል ከሆነ (without deductive reasoning)፣ መሠረታዊ ፈተናውን ወድቋል ማለት ነው።
Horus wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 23:50
selam,
በትክክል !!!! ለዚህ ነው መንግስት በብዙ ሺ ብር የፓፕሊክ ሪሌሽንና የኢንፎርሜሽን ድርጅት ፈጥሮ። ኤክስፐርቶች ቀጥሮ የሚዲያና ፒር ማኔጅ የሚያደርገው!!!! እኔኮ አንድ ግለሰብ ዜጋ ነኝ በሚልዮን ብር በሚነቃነቀቅ ሚዲያ የቱ እውነት የቱ ነው ዉሸት የምለይበት ቴክኖሎጂም ሆነ ካድሬ የለኝ! እጅግ እጅግ በትክክል አቢይ መንግስት ከሆነ አንድም ሆነ 10 ካድሬዎችን ኮሚተር ላይ ቁጭ አድርጎ ይህን ብቻ እንዲሰሩ ምድረግ አለበት! ደሞም እያደረገ ነው!!!!! ይህን ያላስተባበለው ለሱ ጥቅም ስላለው ነው !!!!

ሰላም ... የኔ ሃሳብና ጽሁፍ ባንተ አማኝነት ወይም አላማኝነት ላይ ስላልቆመ ትህትና .. . ትህትና ... ሃሳቤ ካልጣመህ ሁለተኛ አታንብበኝ !!!! ኬር

Right

Post by Right » 26 Sep 2022, 08:09

You can’t hide the reality on the ground.
diversion propaganda won’t work.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Sep 2022, 08:56

Selam/ wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 23:37
Horus’s nasty post & my response:
Horus wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 02:02
ሰው ከዘመዱ አህያ ካመዱ !
Selam/ wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 07:16
ወጣ ወጣና እንደሸምበቆ ተንከባለለ እንደ ሙቀጫ!

It makes me puke to read this from the “man of reasoning.”
And it’s fascinating to see how quickly you converted yourself from blind supporter of Abiy to his radical enemy - a typical black and white thinking of Ethiopian psyche. This is a clear sign that you’re continuing to descended into the depth of the abyss when you now involve his family. Even my infant nieces know that the war is not against Tigreans and Tigreans are participating in Ethiopian government. They also know the Tigrean Kings & Rases were maritally related to Amharas even while they were fighting against each other be it in Bege Medir or Wello. Likewise, Shoan monarchy was intermarried with Oromos & Tigreans even when the latter wants to scratch this part of our history.

I repeatedly gave you the benefit of the doubt but you have finally lost me as your ER fan.

Horus wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 02:37
መቼም ሁሉ ነገር አስገራሚ ነው! ይህች ኤደን አቢይ ከሆነች የትግሬ ሴት የወለዳት መሆን አለበት ። ልጅቱም በትግሬ እናቷ ብታድግ ነው ትግሬዎች ባቢይ ላይ ስንት የመግደል ሙከራ ሲያረጉ እሷ ትግሬ ባል ማግባቷ ባባቷ እንደ ማትኮራ ነው ነገሩ የሚያሳየን! ግና አቢይ ስለ አማራ ሚስቱ ሲነግረን ስለ ትግሬ ልጁ ነግሮን አያቅም ። ደሞም ይህችን ኢሊጂቲሚት ልጁን ለመዳር ሲጠፋ አንድ ግዙፍ ድራማ ተሰርቶ አቢይ ሞተ አልሞተ ቲያትር ሲሰራ ነበር !

ኢትዮጵያ ከዚህ የተሻለ መሪ ያጣችበት ምስጢር ነው ማወቅ ያለብን!!

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 18:39

Selam
thanks for the link.

Our duty is exposing lies, whenever we come across them, if the owner fails to own them afterwards, then that is the owner's self-defeat. For us the job is done!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 26 Sep 2022, 08:56

Horus wrote:
selam,

Horus በሴረኛው እና በስልጣን ጥመኘው አብይ አህመድ ዘመን ኢትዮጵያ የገባችበት መቀመቅ ብነግርህ አታምነኝም፡፡

ሰሞኑን በቀርቡ ወደ ኢዮጵዮጵያ ደሶ ከመጣ ጉደኛዬ ጋር በኢትዮጵያ ስላለው የኑሮ ውደነት እና ችግር ስናወራ ማመን ነው ያቃተኝ፡፡
እንዳልኩህ ይህ ጓደኛዬ የሚኖረው ውጭ አገር ነው፡፡ ኢትዮጵያ ከገባ ከሳምንት በኋላ በእጁ የያዘውን ዶላር ወደ ብር ለመቀየር ወደ አንድ የመንግስት ባንክን ይሄዳል፡፡ ባንክ ቤት ውስጥ የገጠመውን ሲነግረኝ ማመመን ነው ያቃተኝ፡፡

ይህ ገደኛዬ ባንክ ቤት ውስጥ የገጠመው እንዲህ ነው፡፡ ጉደኛዬ ባጋጣሚ ወደ ባንኩ ቤት ሲገባ አንዱን የባንክ ቤት ሰራተኛ ያገኘዋል፡፡ ከዚያም ከውጭ አገር እንደመጣ እና ዶላር ወደ ብር ለመቀየር እነደመጣና መረጃ እንዲሰጠው ሲጠይቀም የባንክ ቤት ሰራተኛው ምን አለው መሰለህ? "አንት ሞኝ ነገር እንዴ 1 ዶላ በጥቅር ገቢያ ከ100 ብር በላይ እየተለወጠ ዶላርህን ይዘህ 1 ዶላር በ55 ብር ለመለወጠ እንዴት ወደ ባንክ ቤት ትመጣለህ" ብሎት ቁጭ፡፡ ጉደኛዬ ይህ ሠማ ማመን ነው ያቃተኝ አለህ፡፡ ቀጥሎ የባንኩ ሰራተኛ አሁን የምትፈልግ ክለሆነ የያዝከው እያንዳንዱን በ100 ብር የሚገዙህ ደንበኞች ስላሉ ከእነሱ ጋር አገናኝህ እና የያዝከው ዶላ እያንዳንዱን በ100 መለውጥ ትችላለህ" ብሎት ቁጭ!!

እና ገደኛዬ እጅግ በጣም ተገርሞ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ የዶላር ጥቁር ገቢያ ንግድ ራሱ ባንክ ቢቶች ውስጥ ገብቷል፡፡ እያንዳንዱ የባንክ ሰራተኛ የጥቁር ገቢያ እና የዶላር ነጋዴ ሆኗል አለኝ፡፡

የኢትዮጵያ ሁኔታ እጅግ የሚያሳዝን ሁኔታ ላይ ነው ያለው!!

Horus Please read this

The Ethiopian Finance Intelligence Service (FIS) has warned agencies and local actors it accused of involving in illegal money transfer activities to refrain from their activities.

https://addisstandard.com/news-fed-fina ... ctivities/

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2022, 09:15

አትጨነቅ - አቶ አግበስብሰው ያምንሃል።
Now to my question: what did your friend end up doing?

If he declined the offer and walked away, he is only partly courageous & patriotic because he should have also reported to the authorities. “ሴረኛው እና በስልጣን ጥመኘው አብይ አህመድ” is obviously not capable of policing every bank teller & security guard. If your friend accepted the offer, then it proves my usual point that we are part of the problem.

And to add a flavor of truth to your story, share the name of the bank with ER members, so we don’t repeat the same mistake by going to the same place.
Wedi wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 08:56
Horus wrote:
selam,

Horus በሴረኛው እና በስልጣን ጥመኘው አብይ አህመድ ዘመን ኢትዮጵያ የገባችበት መቀመቅ ብነግርህ አታምነኝም፡፡

ሰሞኑን በቀርቡ ወደ ኢዮጵዮጵያ ደሶ ከመጣ ጉደኛዬ ጋር በኢትዮጵያ ስላለው የኑሮ ውደነት እና ችግር ስናወራ ማመን ነው ያቃተኝ፡፡
እንዳልኩህ ይህ ጓደኛዬ የሚኖረው ውጭ አገር ነው፡፡ ኢትዮጵያ ከገባ ከሳምንት በኋላ በእጁ የያዘውን ዶላር ወደ ብር ለመቀየር ወደ አንድ የመንግስት ባንክን ይሄዳል፡፡ ባንክ ቤት ውስጥ የገጠመውን ሲነግረኝ ማመመን ነው ያቃተኝ፡፡

ይህ ገደኛዬ ባንክ ቤት ውስጥ የገጠመው እንዲህ ነው፡፡ ጉደኛዬ ባጋጣሚ ወደ ባንኩ ቤት ሲገባ አንዱን የባንክ ቤት ሰራተኛ ያገኘዋል፡፡ ከዚያም ከውጭ አገር እንደመጣ እና ዶላር ወደ ብር ለመቀየር እነደመጣና መረጃ እንዲሰጠው ሲጠይቀም የባንክ ቤት ሰራተኛው ምን አለው መሰለህ? "አንት ሞኝ ነገር እንዴ 1 ዶላ በጥቅር ገቢያ ከ100 ብር በላይ እየተለወጠ ዶላርህን ይዘህ 1 ዶላር በ55 ብር ለመለወጠ እንዴት ወደ ባንክ ቤት ትመጣለህ" ብሎት ቁጭ፡፡ ጉደኛዬ ይህ ሠማ ማመን ነው ያቃተኝ አለህ፡፡ ቀጥሎ የባንኩ ሰራተኛ አሁን የምትፈልግ ክለሆነ የያዝከው እያንዳንዱን በ100 ብር የሚገዙህ ደንበኞች ስላሉ ከእነሱ ጋር አገናኝህ እና የያዝከው ዶላ እያንዳንዱን በ100 መለውጥ ትችላለህ" ብሎት ቁጭ!!

እና ገደኛዬ እጅግ በጣም ተገርሞ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ የዶላር ጥቁር ገቢያ ንግድ ራሱ ባንክ ቢቶች ውስጥ ገብቷል፡፡ እያንዳንዱ የባንክ ሰራተኛ የጥቁር ገቢያ እና የዶላር ነጋዴ ሆኗል አለኝ፡፡

የኢትዮጵያ ሁኔታ እጅግ የሚያሳዝን ሁኔታ ላይ ነው ያለው!!

Horus Please read this

The Ethiopian Finance Intelligence Service (FIS) has warned agencies and local actors it accused of involving in illegal money transfer activities to refrain from their activities.

https://addisstandard.com/news-fed-fina ... ctivities/
Last edited by Selam/ on 26 Sep 2022, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Sep 2022, 09:16

Horus wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 19:19
DDT,
Horus,

it is really amazing seeing how you became so discredited over night in this forum. You failed once and it seems you don't try to rise up and overcome your impediments.

If you find out yourself recycling a fake news the first thing you should do is apologize to those whom you inappropriately disrespected and damaged their good reputations. You shouldn't do something to others that you don't want others do to yourself, it is as simple as that.

Double failure from you is your attempt to accuse the victims of not defending themselves and keep watching who is lying and who is not in this world.

Abiy Ahmed is busy trying to enable the nation of over 120 Millions feed itself, that is a daunting job for anyone on this planet. I don't think it is his duty to watch out who is making and recycling fake news in the cyberspace or elsewhere. It is you who have got more time for the latter business and you are good at it.

You started damaging your reputation as a participant of this forum and I don't see any attempt to reverse it from your side.

It is your issue, I just gave you my 2 cents idea.

Educator

Post by Educator » 26 Sep 2022, 09:19

Right,

DDT was saying Birr was gaining stronger the other week. I think he said it was exchanging $1 for 52 Birr. Now you are sharing a video that says a dollar = 100 Birr. Do you think this OPDO wutaf nekai will be allowed to watch this reality?
Right wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 08:09

You can’t hide the reality on the ground.
diversion propaganda won’t work.

Right

Post by Right » 26 Sep 2022, 13:09

Ed,
They can run but can’t hide. The cost of living is unbelievably high in Ethiopia. The country has ceased to function. Already run out of foreign currency reserve. They borrowed money to purchase weapons and unable to contain or purposely prolonging the war.

The PP/Ezema coalition government has a simple solution to the economy crisis. Print money. And they are printing tons of money in a daily basis.

Abiye use to rush to the Gulf to visit his Arab boyfriend’s and always return with a handout but not anymore.

Chronic famine has already brutalized a third of the country.

The reality on the ground speaks for itself.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2022, 13:30

What’s you solution?

Right wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 13:09
Ed,
They can run but can’t hide. The cost of living is unbelievably high in Ethiopia. The country has ceased to function. Already run out of foreign currency reserve. They borrowed money to purchase weapons and unable to contain or purposely prolonging the war.

The PP/Ezema coalition government has a simple solution to the economy crisis. Print money. And they are printing tons of money in a daily basis.

Abiye use to rush to the Gulf to visit his Arab boyfriend’s and always return with a handout but not anymore.

Chronic famine has already brutalized a third of the country.

The reality on the ground speaks for itself.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 26 Sep 2022, 13:39

Wedi,
ከትላንት ወዲያ ከቦሌ ጀርባ አዲስ ተፈጥረው በኦሮሞ ተረኞች የሚተዳደር ከተማ 44 000 የመሬት ካርታዎች አቃጠለ ይላል ። አንዱ የመሬት ጉዳይ ቢሮ በሙሉ ተዘጋ ማለትም ሰራተኞቹ ሁሉ የተደራጁ ሌቦች ናቸው ።

ልክ አሁን ያልከው ነው ! ያ የባንክ ሰራተኛ በጥቁር ገበያ 50/50 የሚያገኘ $$$ ከደሞዚ ሺ እጥፍ ይሆናል !!! ዶላር ከሚገዛው ሃብታም ስንት ኮሚሽን እንደ ሚያገኝ እዝጊሃር ነው የሚያውቀው... ይህ ማለት መንግስት አገር ማስተዳደር አቅቶታል ማለት ነው ። ይህ አሁን ያለምፊናንስ ሚዲያ ሁሉ እያወራው ነው ።

እዚህ ኢ አር ፎረም ላይ ያሉት የተረኛው አቢይ ቲፎዞዎች ስለ ሆረስ ዝና መድወቅ ይጨነቃሉ!!!! አይን የራሱን ጉድፍ አያይም ይባላል ። ብልጽግና የተባለ አዲስ ኢህአዴግ ኢትዮጵያን ገና ገና ስንት ውድቀት ውስጥ ይከታታል!

እኔ አለምንም መሽኮርመም ልድገመው ጉራጌን የመሰለ ሰላምዊ አገርና ሕዝብን በኮማንድ ፖስት የሚገዛ ያላዋቂዎች ጥርቅም ገና ብዙ የፖለቲካ ንፍጥ ይለቀልቀናል!!!! ፈርንጅ ሲተርት የሚመጣው ዝናብ ካድማስ ማዶ ባለው ደመና ይታወቃል ይላል!