Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: President Sahlework taking bus in London. ምድረ ሌባ Fake news ሲጋለጡ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Sep 2022, 14:18

Well, the video doesn't show if she really entered the bus or left, she was just standing there before the passangers were boarding the bus. It is possible that she might have been given a special treatment and allowed to travel with other means, it is also possible that she too took the bus like many other leaders of the world who were there, inlcuding that of Canada, Australia, Newzealand, and many more.

In my view this shouldn't be an issue at all, it has no extra value, in either of the ways.

We have many more pressing issues than a whether person may took a bus or not that could have a much more far reaching implications or consequences to the rest of the wider public.

Could you please expain to me how the lose of Queen Elizabeth II would affect the lives of the average Joe in Ethiopia?

If that may not affect so much in any visible way, then how would the attendance of her funeral with or without a bus may affect the average Joe of my country?

experts

Post by experts » 24 Sep 2022, 14:28

Defend the truth, I agree with most of what you said. The only reason I posted this to debunk the videos, social media and Youtube postings that are not true.

ምድረ ጅል እኮ "ዳግማዊ አድዋ" ብለው ሲዘባርቁ ብቻ አይደለም ብዙ ህዝብ እውነት መስሎት ሲያራባው ስለአየሁ ነው። እስቲ ስው ውሽትና ማንም የለጠፈውን መረጃ በራሱ እንዲፈትሽና እንዲመረምር ብዬ ጥሩ ማስረጃ ነው ብዬ ነው።

Abere

Post by Abere » 24 Sep 2022, 14:28

First, the video does not show her inside the bus. There is possibility she could have caught the bus or she was there only for chatting with other leaders before she left for her limousine.

Second, it appears it is only Ethiopians asking why a bunch of African leaders are bused to the funeral site. The fact Ethiopians care about their dignity and pride itself is more worthwhile than whether the president did ride or did not. Those others accustomed to the colonialism effect of master -servant relationships did not even care questioning why at all.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Sep 2022, 15:07

experts wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 14:28
Defend the truth, I agree with most of what you said. The only reason I posted this to debunk the videos, social media and Youtube postings that are not true.

ምድረ ጅል እኮ "ዳግማዊ አድዋ" ብለው ሲዘባርቁ ብቻ አይደለም ብዙ ህዝብ እውነት መስሎት ሲያራባው ስለአየሁ ነው። እስቲ ስው ውሽትና ማንም የለጠፈውን መረጃ በራሱ እንዲፈትሽና እንዲመረምር ብዬ ጥሩ ማስረጃ ነው ብዬ ነው።
ኤክስፐርት፣
ይህ ነገር እውነትም ሆነ ዉሸት ማንንም አይጎዳል አልጎዳም ። ነገር ግን አንድ ወሬ ታማኒ የሚያደረገው መሰረት አለ ። ለምሳሌ የኢትዮፕያዊነት ካራክተርና ሃሞት መስረት በማድረግ ሳህለወርቅ እምቢ አለች የሚለው ወሬ ለሰሚው ናቱራል የሚሆን ነገር እንደ ሆነ ይሰማዋል ። አበሻ ከብሩ ቀናኢ ስለሆነ! ሌላው ቀርቶ አቢይ ባሁን ወቅት ያጣውን የሕዝብ ድጋፍ ለማስነሳት አርበኘት ለመቀስቀስ ብሎም መንግስት የጸነሰው ፌክ ኒውስ ሊሆን ይችላል ። ዞሮ ዞሮ ሃርምለስ ወሬ ነው ።

I believed the story because it is one of those highly probable things to happen given the Ethiopian character! ይሁንና ለምንድን ነው መንግስት ባንድ መስመር ቃላት ዉሸት ነው ብሎ ትርክቱን ያላቆመው :idea: :?: :?: :?:

Educator

Post by Educator » 24 Sep 2022, 15:09

Abere,

The video clearly shows she was eagerly waiting to be allowed to board the bus. If she didn't hop on it then it would definitely show her leaving as she was completely surrounded by the men and she had to back up and become more visible.

But the point here is not whether she took the bus or not. It is just what the wutaf nekais do to create a story out of nothing. As expert mentioned, even Canadian PM took the bus. It was not only African leaders but pretty much everyone was transported by bus to the funeral for security reasons.

Perhaps, the main question or concern should have been how she attended the funeral of the thousands of ethnic Amhara civilians brutally murdered in Wollega few months ago and how she mourned their death. Whether she took a bus or limousine to the queen's funeral wouldn't change the fact that she is the leader of one of the poorest, violent, and insignificant countries of the world.

Btw, she is a much better person to lead Ethiopia than Mamo Killo. I still can't believe an illiterate satanic moron made it to the PM office. I have seen and studied many tyrants and they are very smart and eloquent in their personality and articulation, This Mamo killo is the only one that has never given a single interview to a free press whether in English or Amharic/Oromic in five solid years. He is as damn as a rock.
Abere wrote:
First, the video does not show her inside the bus. There is possibility she could have caught the bus or she was there only for chatting with other leaders before she left for her limousine.

Second, it appears it is only Ethiopians asking why a bunch of African leaders are bused to the funeral site. The fact Ethiopians care about their dignity and pride itself is more worthwhile than whether the president did ride or did not. Those others accustomed to the colonialism effect of master -servant relationships did not even care questioning why at all.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Sep 2022, 15:32

Totally agreed!
DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 14:18
Well, the video doesn't show if she really entered the bus or left, she was just standing there before the passangers were boarding the bus. It is possible that she might have been given a special treatment and allowed to travel with other means, it is also possible that she too took the bus like many other leaders of the world who were there, inlcuding that of Canada, Australia, Newzealand, and many more.

In my view this shouldn't be an issue at all, it has no extra value, in either of the ways.

We have many more pressing issues than a whether person may took a bus or not that could have a much more far reaching implications or consequences to the rest of the wider public.

Could you please expain to me how the lose of Queen Elizabeth II would affect the lives of the average Joe in Ethiopia?

If that may not affect so much in any visible way, then how would the attendance of her funeral with or without a bus may affect the average Joe of my country?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Sep 2022, 15:37

Since you asked:

Educator wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 15:09
Abere,

The video clearly shows she was eagerly waiting to be allowed to board the bus. If she didn't hop on it then it would definitely show her leaving as she was completely surrounded by the men and she had to back up and become more visible.

But the point here is not whether she took the bus or not. It is just what the wutaf nekais do to create a story out of nothing. As expert mentioned, even Canadian PM took the bus. It was not only African leaders but pretty much everyone was transported by bus to the funeral for security reasons.

Perhaps, the main question or concern should have been how she attended the funeral of the thousands of ethnic Amhara civilians brutally murdered in Wollega few months ago and how she mourned their death. Whether she took a bus or limousine to the queen's funeral wouldn't change the fact that she is the leader of one of the poorest, violent, and insignificant countries of the world.

Btw, she is a much better person to lead Ethiopia than Mamo Killo. I still can't believe an illiterate satanic moron made it to the PM office. I have seen and studied many tyrants and they are very smart and eloquent in their personality and articulation, This Mamo killo is the only one that has never given a single interview to a free press whether in English or Amharic/Oromic in five solid years. He is as damn as a rock.
Abere wrote:

Right

Post by Right » 24 Sep 2022, 16:32

Distraction. Distracting folks from the Tigrai war and distracting folks from the Amhara massacre.

She is representing one of the poorest country in the world. A country that can’t feed itself for half a century. A country that one can say the largest open prison with a fake PM that lets genocide leaders free while imprisoning innocent journalists. Tadiwos Tantu is 82. He is in prison while Sebhat Nega enjoy a party in the capital with government security protection.

What did it matter if Sahle W rides a bus to a Q’s funeral or not? She sure did ride a bus so is the Canadian PM.

Simply this a distraction GARBAGE.

You want respect? Feed yourself.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Sep 2022, 16:50

Why would I disagree with that?
Right wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 16:32
Distraction. Distracting folks from the Tigrai war and distracting folks from the Amhara massacre.

She is representing one of the poorest country in the world. A country that can’t feed itself for half a century. A country that one can say the largest open prison with a fake PM that lets genocide leaders free while imprisoning innocent journalists. Tadiwos Tantu is 82. He is in prison while Sebhat Nega enjoy a party in the capital with government security protection.

What did it matter if Sahle W rides a bus to a Q’s funeral or not? She sure did ride a bus so is the Canadian PM.

Simply this a distraction GARBAGE.

You want respect? Feed yourself.

Educator

Post by Educator » 24 Sep 2022, 17:50

Is it more intelligible now?

"This Mamo killo is the only one that has never given a single interview to a free press whether in English or Amharic/Oromic in five solid years."

Selam/ wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 15:37
Since you asked:
Educator wrote:
Abere,

Abere wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Sep 2022, 18:08

You mean like Tigray Online?

Educator wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 17:50
Is it more intelligible now?

"This Mamo killo is the only one that has never given a single interview to a free press whether in English or Amharic/Oromic in five solid years."

Selam/ wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 15:37
Since you asked:
Educator wrote:
Abere,

Abere wrote:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Sep 2022, 18:20

Horus wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 15:07
experts wrote:

ኤክስፐርት፣
ይህ ነገር እውነትም ሆነ ዉሸት ማንንም አይጎዳል አልጎዳም ። ነገር ግን አንድ ወሬ ታማኒ የሚያደረገው መሰረት አለ ። ለምሳሌ የኢትዮፕያዊነት ካራክተርና ሃሞት መስረት በማድረግ ሳህለወርቅ እምቢ አለች የሚለው ወሬ ለሰሚው ናቱራል የሚሆን ነገር እንደ ሆነ ይሰማዋል ። አበሻ ከብሩ ቀናኢ ስለሆነ! ሌላው ቀርቶ አቢይ ባሁን ወቅት ያጣውን የሕዝብ ድጋፍ ለማስነሳት አርበኘት ለመቀስቀስ ብሎም መንግስት የጸነሰው ፌክ ኒውስ ሊሆን ይችላል ። ዞሮ ዞሮ ሃርምለስ ወሬ ነው ።

I believed the story because it is one of those highly probable things to happen given the Ethiopian character! ይሁንና ለምንድን ነው መንግስት ባንድ መስመር ቃላት ዉሸት ነው ብሎ ትርክቱን ያላቆመው :idea: :?: :?: :?:
I think the issue at hand is about simple logistics and/or technicality. The government of GB does have enough limousines to transport the guests to their destinations. But organizing and ensuring the security demands of the scenes and the funeral procession seemed better served if they arrange a bus transport, according to media news.

Even the leaders who were more close to the late Queen, like those from the so called Common Wealth countries and other 14 or so countries, where the monarch was a head of state, all were allocated to the same collective bus transport, even some members of the royals of other countries, all these according to media reports.

So, I don't see where the assumption of pride or uniqueness may come from.

If it was true, then the Head of State of Ethiopia might have even damaged the image of her own country, by not behaving well to the expectation of her hosts of the trip.

Joe Biden is said to have been granted a special treatment and allowed to drive in a limousine, armored one for that. But he couldn't arrive in time and had to take a back seat at the ceremony, outside of those reserved for so called VIPs. He may had a special treatment but not a better reputation for his decision, according to the news I heard about.

I can't write with the geeze fonts here but there is what we call ye Itiophia chewanet. According to that view a good guest is the one which behaves like the expectation of his/her hosts.

Anomali is not a sign of well behaving, if you ask me.

There is another saying which goes like "muya belib new" and I think the president of Ethiopia is someone who is more concious about it than I am.

Abiy was elected by an overwhelming majority to office before a year, if he has lost or gained the support he had during the last election will be seen at the next one. Those who elected him know why they chose him more than you may know for them.

Until then you can keep echoing to yourself at all junctures about his lose of popularity, if that makes you feel good.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Sep 2022, 18:32

Well said!
DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 18:20
Horus wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 15:07
experts wrote:

ኤክስፐርት፣

I think the issue at hand is about simple logistics and/or technicality. The government of GB does have enough limousines to transport the guests to their destinations. But organizing and ensuring the security demands of the scenes and the funeral procession seemed better served if they arrange a bus transport, according to media news.

Even the leaders who were more close to the late Queen, like those from the so called Common Wealth countries and other 14 or so countries, where the monarch was a head of state, all were allocated to the same collective bus transport, even some members of the royals of other countries, all these according to media reports.

So, I don't see where the assumption of pride or uniqueness may come from.

If it was true, then the Head of State of Ethiopia might have even damaged the image of her own country, by not behaving well to the expectation of her hosts of the trip.

Joe Biden is said to have been granted a special treatment and allowed to drive in a limousine, armored one for that. But he couldn't arrive in time and had to take a back seat at the ceremony, outside of those reserved for so called VIPs. He may had a special treatment but not a better reputation for his decision, according to the news I heard about.

I can't write with the geeze fonts here but there is what we call ye Itiophia chewanet. According to that view a good guest is the one which behaves like the expectation of his/her hosts.

Anomali is not a sign of well behaving, if you ask me.

There is another saying which goes like "muya belib new" and I think the president of Ethiopia is someone who is more concious about it than I am.

Abiy was elected by an overwhelming majority to office before a year, if he has lost or gained the support he had during the last election will be seen at the next one. Those who elected him know why they chose him more than you may know for them.

Until then you can keep echoing to yourself at all junctures about his lose of popularity, if that makes you feel good.