Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

So far, this is the most accurate news source about the war!

Post by temari » 24 Sep 2022, 05:41

Whether you are supporting TPLF or the government, if you really want to know what’s happening on the ground, I found there is no better accurate source than Ethio News - ኢትዮ ኒውስ.

Most of the so called news channels are busy spreading feel good wishful news to their respective pro-government or pro-TPLF audience in hopes of getting more views and making money.

Ethio News - ኢትዮ ኒውስ seems to be the only outlet that has actually have its own sources on the ground.

Note: we are not talking here about independent journalism but ACCURATE journalism.

euroland
Member+

Re: So far, this is the most accurate news source about the war!

Post by euroland » 24 Sep 2022, 08:40

I would rank the few medias by their trustworthiness (my own opinion)

-Yeneta Tube
-Hiber
-MehalMeda
-EMS

Less accurate
-DereNews-Reports ALWAYS feel good news, never the facts
-ZeHabesha
-Addis Media

Inaccurate (Fake News)
-All Pro Weyane medias

temari wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 05:41
Whether you are supporting TPLF or the government, if you really want to know what’s happening on the ground, I found there is no better accurate source than Ethio News - ኢትዮ ኒውስ.

Most of the so called news channels are busy spreading feel good wishful news to their respective pro-government or pro-TPLF audience in hopes of getting more views and making money.

Ethio News - ኢትዮ ኒውስ seems to be the only outlet that has actually have its own sources on the ground.

Note: we are not talking here about independent journalism but ACCURATE journalism.