Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

The Only African leader who refused to be treated as a butler

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 Sep 2022, 21:13

Do people remember when the late midget was humiliated when HE and other monkeys were not allowed to eat in the same table as the G-7 Group leaders in Edinburgh Scotland.

Today African leaders were humiliated when they were only allowed to be put in place in one buss to attend the funeral of queen Elisabeth but one African leader refused to be mistreated in this manner and that leader is the current Ethiopian president. Sahle work.

“I won’t go like this. I need the same level of respect as others. This has many implications I have my own Embassy’s cars for the protocol.”

IRON LADY| Meet The Only African Leader Who Refused To Attend Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral In A Bus

Last week, the whole of Africa felt belittled after seeing their leaders in a bus en route to the late Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral at Westminster Abbey.

Following the death of Britain’s longest monarch, foreign dignitaries, including African presidents, made their way to the funeral to pay their last respects at the global event.

Global leaders were ordered to give up their diplomatic cars and, instead, share transport with their fellow Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings and Sheikhs as part of plans organised by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) to enable safe travel to the Queen’s funeral.

US President Joe Biden was allowed to attend the funeral in his armour-plated “Beast”, much to the anger of Africans online. This spurred up racist sentiments as netizens echoed that their African leaders were being humiliated.

Only one President refused to be “disparaged” like that and stood her ground.

President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia refused to be loaded into a bus, an anomaly that has not happened anywhere.

Africa Archive reports that when requested to get on the bus, she vehemently stood her ground in refusal. She said:

“I won’t go like this. I need the same level of respect as others. This has many implications I have my own Embassy’s cars for the protocol.”

Educator

Re: The Only African leader who refused to be treated as a butler

Post by Educator » 23 Sep 2022, 21:40

How did she attend the funeral of the over 2000 ethnic Amhara civilians in Wollega few months ago, by bus or limousine?

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 23 Sep 2022, 21:59

Please wait, video is loading...

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 24 Sep 2022, 11:56

Nappy headed low IQ Tigrinya are easily deceived.

Midget Sahle-Work Zewde is the president of a war-torn and poverty-stricken shithole country, She is nobody, She can't refuse to travel to the Queen's funeral by bus with other world leaders.

Joe Biden, Israel's president and one Arab were allowed to use their own vehicle, Others have travelled together by bus, Don't believe Amharas lies, Amharas are well-known liars who live comfortably in a fantasy world than the real world.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 24 Sep 2022, 16:28

2 types of buses were prepared for the Queen's state funeral at Westminster Abbey

1. The baboons including Sahle-Work Zewde were told to go by Greyhound Bus

2. The rest of World leaders travelled by Marchi Mobile Element Palazzo bus to Westminster Abbey

union
Member+

Post by union » 24 Sep 2022, 23:47

Don't try to make her responsible for the crimes of her enemy.
Educator wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 21:40
How did she attend the funeral of the over 2000 ethnic Amhara civilians in Wollega few months ago, by bus or limousine?