Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

በማን አለብኝነት ያሰረውን ዘመነ ካሴን በአስቸኳይ መንግስት መፍታት አለበት። ይህ ያላዋቂ የዕብሪተኝነት ተግባር አሁን ባለው ጦርነት ላይ አሉታዊ ተፅእኖ በእጅጉ ይፈጥራል።

Post by Abere » 22 Sep 2022, 10:58

በማን አለብኝነት ያሰረውን ዘመነ ካሴን በአስቸኳይ መንግስት መፍታት አለበት። ይህ ያላዋቂ የዕብሪተኝነት ተግባር አሁን ባለው ጦርነት ላይ አሉታዊ ተፅእኖ በእጅጉ ይፈጥራል።
The constant reckless move taken by the PP party has been causing enormous damage to the country as well as to the integrity of the government itself. Kidnapping Zemene Kassie will not be a solution, it will rather add fuel to the fire. This cowardly acct of kidnapping must have been conspire by TPLF sympathizer so as to cause rift between the Amhara people and the government. In this time of difficulty in stead of seeking reconciliation aggravating antagonism is a set up for the government to fail. It is no brainer that Fano members now fighting in the battle field are supporters of Zemene Kassie and kidnaping him and yet winning their full support is challenging.

Abere

Re: በማን አለብኝነት ያሰረውን ዘመነ ካሴን በአስቸኳይ መንግስት መፍታት አለበት። ይህ ያላዋቂ የዕብሪተኝነት ተግባር አሁን ባለው ጦርነት ላይ አሉታዊ ተፅእኖ በእጅጉ ይፈጥራል።

Post by Abere » 22 Sep 2022, 11:07

<< ምንም ማደባበስና መልመጥመጥ አያስፈልግም። ዘመነ ካሴን አጀንዳ ለማድረግ የተመረጠው ወቅት እጅግ አደገኛ ነው። የአማራ ክልልና ህዝብ በያቅጣጫው በጦርነት ሰቆቃና በስጋት በተወጠረበት በዚህ ቀዉጢ ወቅት ዘመነ ካሴን አታልሎም ይሁን አድፍጦ ማሰር የተጠና እብደት ነው። ሌላ ለመሸፈን ፣ ለማስቀየስ የተፈለገ ጉድ ያለ እንዳለ ይናገራል።>> ዶ/ር ቴዎድሮስ ኃይለማርያም

gagi

Re: በማን አለብኝነት ያሰረውን ዘመነ ካሴን በአስቸኳይ መንግስት መፍታት አለበት። ይህ ያላዋቂ የዕብሪተኝነት ተግባር አሁን ባለው ጦርነት ላይ አሉታዊ ተፅእኖ በእጅጉ ይፈጥራል።

Post by gagi » 22 Sep 2022, 13:30

The arrest of this hooligan is appropriate.

There will be no impact on the ongoing war with the TPLF traitors. If at all this arrest has any significance, it will be its positive impact by motivating and vindicating the genuine FANOs who are currently making enormous sacrifice and who knew this አውደልዳይ is profiting in their name!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2022, 14:05

Same division challenges as Gurages. There are two versions of ADP: the die-hard PP and the FANO leaning. FANO itself is divided into at least two groups: the old & seasoned Fano and the post-2018 novice Fanos. Then you have NaMA which is somewhere in between. There are also those people that are indifferent to Amharas political matters.

While it’s okay not to be molded into one, such stark divisions are dangerous at this time when the stakes are high & the pressure is mounting from all sides. Amharas should be United on major political decisions with respect to the regions relationship with the feds and neighboring regions. Otherwise, they will continue to bleed & beat each other.
Abere wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 11:07
<< ምንም ማደባበስና መልመጥመጥ አያስፈልግም። ዘመነ ካሴን አጀንዳ ለማድረግ የተመረጠው ወቅት እጅግ አደገኛ ነው። የአማራ ክልልና ህዝብ በያቅጣጫው በጦርነት ሰቆቃና በስጋት በተወጠረበት በዚህ ቀዉጢ ወቅት ዘመነ ካሴን አታልሎም ይሁን አድፍጦ ማሰር የተጠና እብደት ነው። ሌላ ለመሸፈን ፣ ለማስቀየስ የተፈለገ ጉድ ያለ እንዳለ ይናገራል።>> ዶ/ር ቴዎድሮስ ኃይለማርያም

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Sep 2022, 14:32

---The only reason you do not see the impact immediately now is, luckily Zemene Kassie was kidnapped from the negotiation room. If he were killed in the battlefield in action it would have been tsunami of revolt crippling PP-OLF.

--- If you called Zemene Kassie "hooligan", would not Abiy Ahmed the most notorious hooligan the country ever seen in her history.

gagi wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 13:30

There will be no impact on the ongoing war with the TPLF traitors. If at all this arrest has any significance, it will be its positive impact by motivating and vindicating the genuine FANOs who are currently making enormous sacrifice and who knew this አውደልዳይ is profiting in their name!

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Sep 2022, 14:40

Selam,
I do not think so. There is not any division either in Gurage or Amhara. This is a customarily third world thugs tactic to legitimize their criminal action.
Thus, the OLF run PP created ghost faction to smear those who are doing the right thing listening the heartbeats of the population. There is no Two, three etc. Fano. Only Abiy Ahmed phantom Fano exists to subdue the cultural institution of Fano. I have never seen a lair or will I ever see any liar like Abiy Ahmed. If a person lies twice, he is a born lair for a destructive ulterior motive.

Selam/ wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 14:05
Same division challenges as Gurages. There are two versions of ADP: the die-hard PP and the FANO leaning. FANO itself is divided into at least two groups: the old & seasoned Fano and the post-2018 novice Fanos. Then you have NaMA which is somewhere in between. There are also those people that are indifferent to Amharas political matters.

While it’s okay not to be molded into one, such stark divisions are dangerous at this time when the stakes are high & the pressure is mounting from all sides. Amharas should be United on major political decisions with respect to the regions relationship with the feds and neighboring regions. Otherwise, they will continue to bleed & beat each other.
Abere wrote:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 22 Sep 2022, 14:44

ጅብ፥ ከሄደ፥ ውሻ፥ ጮኸ፤

ዘመነ፥ ካሴ፥ በሱዳን፥ አልፎ፥ ትግራይ፥ ሄዶ፥ ቢደራጅ፥ ኑሮ፥ እንደዚህ፤ መጫወቻ፥ አይሆንም፥ ነበር። አሁን፥ ግን፥ ቢፈታም፥ በአብይ፥ ህሊናው፥ የተሸነፈ፥ እስረኞ፥ ነው።

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 22 Sep 2022, 14:51

gagi wrote:

What is exactly the crime committed by Fano Zemene Kassie? How many children has he killed? How many Cities has he burned? how many innocent mothers has he behea**ded? I know being Amhara and standing to defend the Amhara people and interests is a crime in that country.

Educator

Post by Educator » 22 Sep 2022, 15:12

Zemene kasse is the notorious criminal the country has ever seen. He stood armed to defend Amhara from Woyanes. He even attended orthodox religious ceromony with personal guards. Had he committed lesser crimes than Sibhat Nega, he would be released. But his crimes are the worst of worst. He deserves all the punishment for standing on the way of Amhara annihilation both by Mamo Killo/Birr Amtu Sainega and Woyanes. He also spilled the treacherous misdeeds of Birr Amtu Sainega which he became aware of while he attempted to fight Woyanes under Gimbot 7. His crimes are worst.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 14:51
gagi wrote:

What is exactly the crime committed by Fano Zemene Kassie? How many children has he killed? How many Cities has he burned? how many innocent mothers has he behea**ded? I know being Amhara and standing to defend the Amhara people and interests is a crime in that country.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Sep 2022, 15:47

እኔ ስለግለሰቡ ብዙም አላውቅም። ስለዚህም ስለእስሩ የራሴን ግንዛቤ መፍጠር አልችልም። ግን የቀድሞ አንዳንድ ሁኔታዎችን ማገናዘብ አስፈላጊ ነው ብየ አምናለሁ። በጎንደርና በጎጃም ዐማሮች መሀል ልዩነት እንዳለ ጎንደሬዎች ሃላቀሮች ጎጃሜዎች ተራማጆች እንደሆኑ አቢይ ስልጣን ላይ ከወጣ ጀምሮ የTPLF ካድሪዎች ሲሰብኩን ነበር። ብዙ መረጃ ER ላይ አለ። TPLF ስልጣን ላይ በነበረበት ግዜ በአማራዎች መሀል ልዩነት አለ የሚል አንድ አረፍተነገር ከ TPLF መስማት አይቻልም ነበር። አይገመትምም። ዐማሮችን እንደአንድ የፋብሪካ ምርት አደርጎ መውሰዱ ለትራይባል ፓለቲክስ መተንፈሻ ሆኖ አገልግሏል።
እኔ አሁን ሁኔታዎችን ወደሗላ አርቄ እንዳስብ ያስገደደኝ በዚህ ዜና ከሑሉም ይልቅ የፈነደቁት የ TPLF ካድሬዎች መሆናቸው ነው። የእነሱ TPLFን ለሚጠላ የአማራ ታጋይ መታሰር ምክንያት እንቅልፍ ማጣት ስለሁኔታው እንድናስብ ያስገድዳል።
በነገራችን ላይ ግለሰብ ማምለክ በዚህ ዘመን ሃላቀርነት ነው። የእሱ ፍላጎት የሙሉ አማራ ፍላጎት ነው ብሎ ማሰብ አያዋጣም።
በኔ ግምት TPLF የመጨረሻውን ትንፋሽ እስኪተነፍስ ብዙ የ TPLF ካድሬዎች ለተወሰኑ ዐማሮች "ፍቅር" ይቸራሉ ብየ እገምታለሁ።

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 22 Sep 2022, 16:02

Selam/ wrote:

Abere wrote:
Ethiopia is in danger, what is left of Amara holding Ethiopia's true flag, language, relgion is affected then those foreign worshipping elements are done what they have to do. I do believe the government of Ethiopia could be sleeping cell enemy to the traditional,-historical-anti colonialism Ethiopia that should have continued. What we are being lead whether tplf is gone which they should be destroyed. What we are being lead is completely alien to Ethiopia we are being lead by Protestant, Wahabi, Egyptian flag, Latin language, pro colonial that worships foreigners. There is absolutely nothing about this government that is Ethiopian. There is no democracy or country when you destroy the true identity of Ethiopia. The war will not be over. It is exactly the reason why these anti traditional Ethiopians were appointed because of the power and their masters are obviously are foreigners and they are not leading for the people of Ethiopia, and eventually they will give away Nile for power as well. Even in Amara and what is dividing Amara is dangerous foreign entity that should be expelled, I worry those who come from Israel and given land on Amara is another Yodit Gudit and see churches being burned that started by Tplf who also is consulted by the same group. Ethiopoia will soon be destroyed by these foreign elements if they are not expelled. Oromiya and Debub forget it, they will be happy to weaken Ethiopoia. The Debub we know is gone and weak. Of course Arabs and Egypts hand is full in Ethiopoia as well as ERitrea's hand. I see gloom
Last edited by ethiopianunity on 24 Sep 2022, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.

Right

Post by Right » 22 Sep 2022, 16:18

Fear! Fear of genuine people that they might challenge incompetent leaders to step down.That is what it is.

Zemene has committed no crime. Remember Temesgen Desalegne, Tadiwos Tantu, Meaza Mehammed, Gobeze Sisay to mention a few has been in prison without charges for a long time, they have been tortured. All these people are devoted Ethiopians. 100%.

PP wants to be like the TPLF & Abiye wants to be like Melese Zenawi.

Gaddafi was killed in a tunnel, a stick in his behind. When power intoxicated you and yo do what Abiye is doing looking down and underestimating the people, expect to die like Gaddafi.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2022, 16:47

What the heck are you talking about? Look at the speck into your eyes before lumping up my personal opinion with your imaginary 3rd world thug, whoever that is. If Amharas or Gurages had one voice, not a single person would have been incarcerated or kidnapped. If they were United, the could bring everything to a standstill & force Abiy to release political prisoners.

I repeat the same that I told to Horus: organize, organize, organize!
Otherwise, OLF hooligans will imprison the country let alone Zemene.
Abere wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 14:40
Selam,
I do not think so. There is not any division either in Gurage or Amhara. This is a customarily third world thugs tactic to legitimize their criminal action.
Thus, the OLF run PP created ghost faction to smear those who are doing the right thing listening the heartbeats of the population. There is no Two, three etc. Fano. Only Abiy Ahmed phantom Fano exists to subdue the cultural institution of Fano. I have never seen a lair or will I ever see any liar like Abiy Ahmed. If a person lies twice, he is a born lair for a destructive ulterior motive.

Selam/ wrote:

Abere wrote:

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Sep 2022, 16:56

ፍጹም እውነትን የሚያውቅ ሁሉ በእጁ የሆነው አልፋ እና ኦሜጋ እግዚአብሄር ብቻ ነው።

እውነት አንጻራዊ ነው። ዘመነ ካሴ ሰው እንጅ መልዐክ አይደለም። እኔ በአካል አላውቀም የቆመለት ሃሳብ ግን ህዝባዊ ነው። ሚልዮኖች ይከተሉታል። ይህ ማለት ደግሞ ህዝብ ፈረደ እግዜር ፈረደ ነው። እንደ እኔ እንድህ እንቅልፍ ነስቶ የአገር ሃብት እና የመከላከያ ሰራዊት ህይወት ከወራት በላይ መስዋዕት የሚያስከፍል ወንጀል ሰርቷል ለማለት አልችልም። ይህን ሰው ማሰር ግፍ ነው። ለዚያውም ና! እንታረቅ ብሎ ጠርቶ ማፈን ተራ ሽፍታ እንኳን አያደርገውም። አሁን ያለው የአገሪቱ መንግስት የቱን ያህል ከዱርዬ በታች በወረደ ሁኔታ እንደሚያስብ ነው የሚያሳየው። የብልጽግና ኦነግ መምግስት ቀይዋን ጥቁሯን አይነት የካርታ ቁማር ጨዋታ ነው የያዘው። ይህ እራሱን ይጎዳዋል። እንደ እኔ ዘመነን መልቀቅ አለባቸው ባይነኝ - ሞኝ አማካሪ ነው እንድታሰር ያደረገው።

ethiopianunity wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 15:51
Abere,

Why do you believe 100% that Zemene is clean?

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Sep 2022, 17:06

I empathically underline the " organize, organize, organize!
"

I will add this:
Action! Action! This will paralyze the ADP Trojan horse and their master OLF.
Whether you believe it or not what the OLF-PP government doing is the most common third world thugs tactics, i.e. false incrimination.

Selam/ wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 16:47
What the heck are you talking about? Look at the speck into your eyes before lumping up my personal opinion with your imaginary 3rd world thug, whoever that is. If Amharas or Gurages had one voice, not a single person would have been incarcerated or kidnapped. If they were United, the could bring everything to a standstill & force Abiy to release political prisoners.

Abere wrote:
Selam,

Selam/ wrote:

Abere wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2022, 20:30

Fair enough!
Abere wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 17:06
I empathically underline the " organize, organize, organize!
"

I will add this:
Action! Action! This will paralyze the ADP Trojan horse and their master OLF.
Whether you believe it or not what the OLF-PP government doing is the most common third world thugs tactics, i.e. false incrimination.

Selam/ wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 16:47

Abere wrote:
Selam,

Selam/ wrote:

Abere wrote:

gagi

Post by gagi » 22 Sep 2022, 23:40

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
gagi wrote:

Zemene joined Ginbot 7 in Eritrea. It did not take him long when he got into conflict with the leadership and then left the movement and hid somewhere in Europe until the change.

Then he entered Ethiopia became close to the new Amhara Region leadership. He was one of the extremist elements who pressured General Asamnew Tsigie to take radical measures. He was behind the aassasination of Dr. Ambachew and the two other officials. Then he went in hiding. He emerged when the war broke. He was left alone by Government. But he could not resist the opportunity created for him. He started to compete with Fano. His ambition has always been to become popular, , the king or kingmaker of the region. He literally became a warlord who roams around the Amhara region collecting taxes in the name of supporting his wing of Fano,…..He is a narcissist who is hungry for fame and money. He is a destructive element and a danger to the future of Amhara. Better to lock him up.

Abere

Post by Abere » 23 Sep 2022, 15:45

---I have been always taken by surprise how articulate and very upright Zemene Kassie when listening to some of his interviews. I was wondering what his educational attainment was. Today, I learnt from Mekerem Abera's interview, Zemene Kassie in fact was a brilliant and outstanding university graduate with the highest owner of Gold Medal. I had never expected he was member of ብአዴን/ኢህአድግ, initially, until he dumped it altogether testing the party was the party of retards run by TPLF. This crowd of retrads is doing the same service to OLF-PP now, no surprise.

--- He is so visionary and has amazing brain power. I see in him Integrity, intelligence and perseverance. He is the man of the Time - every Amhara in particular and all Ethiopians in general should voice for him and stand with him. Finding one amongst the mass of mediocre, opportunists, and liars is a great asset.They youth has to stand against the mediocre and opportunist thugs who are preying up on people like Zemene Kassie who is the man of the time.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Sep 2022, 17:42

gagi wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 23:40
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
gagi wrote:

Zemene joined Ginbot 7 in Eritrea. It did not take him long when he got into conflict with the leadership and then left the movement and hid somewhere in Europe until the change.

Then he entered Ethiopia became close to the new Amhara Region leadership. He was one of the extremist elements who pressured General Asamnew Tsigie to take radical measures. He was behind the aassasination of Dr. Ambachew and the two other officials. Then he went in hiding. He emerged when the war broke. He was left alone by Government. But he could not resist the opportunity created for him. He started to compete with Fano. His ambition has always been to become popular, , the king or kingmaker of the region. He literally became a warlord who roams around the Amhara region collecting taxes in the name of supporting his wing of Fano,…..He is a narcissist who is hungry for fame and money. He is a destructive element and a danger to the future of Amhara. Better to lock him up.
I am sure you don't believe in the crap you scribbled. Hearsays are not to be taken seriously to support the kind of allegations you are making. The prosecutors didn't go as far to accuse this man as you do. It is sad to see how fast we are replacing the TPLF cadres with the newly minted OLF ones.
Here is the real version of the man if you care to know.