Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
wazzupdog

I AM BACK (BRIEFLY) TO EXPOSE THE AGAME NATURE OF THIS FORUM

Post by wazzupdog » 30 Aug 2022, 17:43

I left this forum long time ago in total disgust after I felt like I was swimming in agames' sewage. Elias Kifle is agames' paid service provider. Whether it is to crap, puke or [deleted], Elias Kifle is here to accommodate their needs. Mereja TV, mereja forum, mereja whatever he owns are all agames' toilets.

Selam/

Re: I AM BACK (BRIEFLY) TO EXPOSE THE AGAME NATURE OF THIS FORUM

Post by Selam/ » 30 Aug 2022, 18:40

Welcome back! The woyane infested sewage has gotten worse.
wazzupdog wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 17:43
I left this forum long time ago in total disgust after I felt like I was swimming in agames' sewage. Elias Kifle is agames' paid service provider. Whether it is to crap, puke or [deleted], Elias Kifle is here to accommodate their needs. Mereja TV, mereja forum, mereja whatever he owns are all agames' toilets.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 30 Aug 2022, 19:41

Wazzupdog said in another topic today the ER forum members 99 percent are TPLF cadres. He has a point. For the sake of his argument if we exclude Eritreans and talk about only Ethiopians who visit ER, I could say more than eighty percent are the TPLF cadres. Take Eden for example she has 25 % of ER account with dozen names.
Watch out even those who claim to be Amharas. I know there are tribal Amharas. I am not talking about them. There are a couple of them who go all the way Amhara, but they definately are TPLF cadres.
But I wonder why they do it. Mostly they talk to themselves . Give me the Tembien Halafi Mengedi any time who does not want to pretnd to be member of the አህያ ዘር

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 30 Aug 2022, 21:39

Whether you stayed or came back, nobody realised you were gone.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 30 Aug 2022, 21:56

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That’s funny

You are absolutely right in regards to Ayte Halafi. I believe he only owns one name (perhaps he can only remember one name at the time, due to his age) and also never pretends to be any ethnic than his agame clan. I give him credit for that.

By the way, add “wassupdog” to the Eight percent agame ER member list you have there; i think he is no other than the boring ethioash himself.
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 19:41
Wazzupdog said in another topic today the ER forum members 99 percent are TPLF cadres. He has a point. For the sake of his argument if we exclude Eritreans and talk about only Ethiopians who visit ER, I could say more than eighty percent are the TPLF cadres. Take Eden for example she has 25 % of ER account with dozen names.
Watch out even those who claim to be Amharas. I know there are tribal Amharas. I am not talking about them. There are a couple of them who go all the way Amhara, but they definately are TPLF cadres.
But I wonder why they do it. Mostly they talk to themselves . Give me the Tembien Halafi Mengedi any time who does not want to pretnd to be member of the አህያ ዘር

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Aug 2022, 04:26

Time will tell but that writing doesn’t look like Ethoash’s 4th grade scribbling. Halafi’s life is dependent on donepezil. It keeps him memorize አህያ ዘር and makes him turn on TPLF itself when he slips & lapses. What a character!
euroland wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 21:56
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That’s funny

You are absolutely right in regards to Ayte Halafi. I believe he only owns one name (perhaps he can only remember one name at the time, due to his age) and also never pretends to be any ethnic than his agame clan. I give him credit for that.

By the way, add “wassupdog” to the Eight percent agame ER member list you have there; i think he is no other than the boring ethioash himself.
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 19:41