Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopianunity
Member+

Selam/ maybe you are the only one that can attract real discussion in ER

Post by ethiopianunity » 29 Aug 2022, 20:52

Selam/ is the only member that is actually doing the ground work representing what ER should be; and that is sane discussion on Ethiopia issue that brings discussion and the nation forward. 99% of ER, foreigners including neighboring countries now convinced are also Liberation Fronts pausing pro Ethiopians to divide Ethiopians.

Selam/ does not agree on my discussion and that is why also l respect her/him, we can agree to disagree that is what true democracy is about and also our common is Ethiopia. She is probably the only rational one.

Selam/

Re: Selam/ maybe you are the only one that can attract real discussion in ER

Post by Selam/ » 29 Aug 2022, 21:37

Selam doesn’t have a tribe or killil. My tribe is ETHIOPIA. Period!

That’s why one-dimensional Amhara, Tigray & Gurage tribalist dismiss my arguments. And Oromos & Eritreans think that I am one of them when in fact I equally despise OLF thugs, Oromo extremists & Shabiya wolfs. Would I like PP to go? Yes, but only on the ballot box and when there is a better candidate. As of now, neither of that’s on the ground. So, we are stuck with them. If I were asked to choose between TPLF & Satan, I would choose the latter. I hate woyanes but I never confuse them with Tigreans.

That’s me in short & I don’t scribble to get a credit or applause from anyone. I scribble here to primarily hit woyane rats as they are the majority on ER when you count in their clones & shadows.
ethiopianunity wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 20:52
Selam/ is the only member that is actually doing the ground work representing what ER should be; and that is sane discussion on Ethiopia issue that brings discussion and the nation forward. 99% of ER, foreigners including neighboring countries now convinced are also Liberation Fronts pausing pro Ethiopians to divide Ethiopians.

Selam/ does not agree on my discussion and that is why also l respect her/him, we can agree to disagree that is what true democracy is about and also our common is Ethiopia. She is probably the only rational one.

Meleket

Re: Selam/ maybe you are the only one that can attract real discussion in ER

Post by Meleket » 30 Aug 2022, 03:46

ኤርትራውያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች፡ በኤርትራዊ ጭዋነት ኩራትና ትህትና፡ "ትዝብት ነው ትርፉ" ይላሉ 'ኣዳማቂዎችን' ሲያዩ! :mrgreen:

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=302435

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=290749
Selam/ wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 18:58
Lol!
Fiyameta wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 18:58
Are you talking about your agame brother? :P :P :P

ethiopianunity wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 20:52
. . .