Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

While the showman PM is too busy traveling….

Post by euroland » 29 Aug 2022, 18:10

The junta is heading southward, with little resistance.
Ethiopians need to put your big boys pant and stop the terrorist. You are a laughing stock for repeating the incompetent military leaders are saying; they keep telling you they have the hightail trained and well prepared force and yet 12-13 years of old junta fighters are marching south. The sad part is, your military is rearming the junta for their next fight because the military is not competent enough to distroy or move away the heavy military hardwares before the junta gets the hold of it.

What if Ethiopian is facing today occurred in another country, its leader would have cut its traveling plan in short and head home for emergency meeting with its leaders, but not Abiy…he is too preoccupied with his superficial image.

I start to believe now if there is a sinister plan for Ethiopia to fall under the rule of the Weyanes again.

Temt
Member+

Re: While the showman PM is too busy traveling….

Post by Temt » 29 Aug 2022, 18:40

Brother euroland, if you are talking about the latest "news" that the Wyanes have entered Kobo, I believe that is the usual fake news spread by the Agames. Be as it may, however, I am in complete agreement with your concern about what the Ethiopian government may be doing when the Weyanes seem to be walking into non-Tigrai territories with ease. The Weyanes themselves must have been pleasantly surprised to find themselves in Amhara and Afar lands. Normally I would have dismissed such claims as Weyane propaganda. But when the Ethiopian government admits to such a move, well, that is perplexing. The flip-flopping, wishy-washy Prime Minister needs to reside in this world as opposed to somewhere in the heavens. He must give priority to the dignity of the Ethiopians rather than the apparent show-off mentality he seems to entertain.

euroland
Member+

Re: While the showman PM is too busy traveling….

Post by euroland » 29 Aug 2022, 23:30

Temt brother
It seems these Ethiopians are zero gutt to stop the ill trained and poorly armed junta fighters, most who are in their teens. I think Ayte Agazit (arawit) had a good picture of the some of the ENDF soldiers with their bravado posture taken on the back of army pick up. As their leader in the top, they are nothing but coward showmen. The Amaras as just as bad, all talk, no action. A 40 million Amara vs 3 million agames who are completely isolated? This shouldn’t even be a match. My concern is, every heavy military equipment the coward ENDF is surrendering to the thugs is going to take us a lot of work to capture it or destroyed once the the junta faces us north to fight.

Temt wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 18:40
Brother euroland, if you are talking about the latest "news" that the Wyanes have entered Kobo, I believe that is the usual fake news spread by the Agames. Be as it may, however, I am in complete agreement with your concern about what the Ethiopian government may be doing when the Weyanes seem to be walking into non-Tigrai territories with ease. The Weyanes themselves must have been pleasantly surprised to find themselves in Amhara and Afar lands. Normally I would have dismissed such claims as Weyane propaganda. But when the Ethiopian government admits to such a move, well, that is perplexing. The flip-flopping, wishy-washy Prime Minister needs to reside in this world as opposed to somewhere in the heavens. He must give priority to the dignity of the Ethiopians rather than the apparent show-off mentality he seems to entertain.