Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Eritrean pirates Kidnaps 139 Yemeni children and fishermen

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 Aug 2022, 11:35

Eritrean pirates Kidnaps 139 Yemeni Fishermen

General Authority for Fisheries in the Red Sea on Sunday condemned the kidnapping of 139 Yemeni fishermen by Eritrean navy pirates while they were fishing in Yemeni sea waters in the Red Sea.

The authority stated in a statement that the kidnapped fishermen are from Mocha district of Taiz province and Al-Khokha district of Hodeida province, among them 23 who did not exceed the legal age, all of whom were fishing in the territorial waters of the Republic of Yemen.

The statement emphasized that the detained fishermen were taken to a torture camp on the Eritrean coast, and their property and fishing equipment, which are the only sources of livelihood for them and their families, were confiscated.

In its statement, the authority denounced the continued silence of the United Nations, its humanitarian organizations and the international community towards the criminal practices of Eritrean navy pirates against defenseless Yemeni fishermen.

The authority called for urgent action to release the detained fishermen and their fishing equipment, and to work to stop all recurring criminal acts against all fishermen.

https://alkhabaralyemeni.net/2022/08/29/184377

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: Eritrean pirates Kidnaps 139 Yemeni children and fishermen

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 Aug 2022, 11:52

War between isolated Eritrea and war-torn Yemen is inevitable, DIA is terrorizing poor Yemenis.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 29 Aug 2022, 12:05

:P :P :P

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 30 Aug 2022, 13:07

Afars and Yemenis are neighbors, the distance between Afar State and Yemen is less than 19 kilometers at the Red Sea strait's narrowest point, If you are in Eritrea-Afar State you can see Yemen and vice versa, there should be a solution, However, Isaias Afwerki is deliberately inciting hostility between Yemenis and Afars because he knows he has one foot in the grave.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Aug 2022, 14:50

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 11:35
Eritrean pirates Kidnaps 139 Yemeni Fishermen

General Authority for Fisheries in the Red Sea on Sunday condemned the kidnapping of 139 Yemeni fishermen by Eritrean navy pirates while they were fishing in Yemeni sea waters in the Red Sea.

The authority stated in a statement that the kidnapped fishermen are from Mocha district of Taiz province and Al-Khokha district of Hodeida province, among them 23 who did not exceed the legal age, all of whom were fishing in the territorial waters of the Republic of Yemen.

The statement emphasized that the detained fishermen were taken to a torture camp on the Eritrean coast, and their property and fishing equipment, which are the only sources of livelihood for them and their families, were confiscated.

In its statement, the authority denounced the continued silence of the United Nations, its humanitarian organizations and the international community towards the criminal practices of Eritrean navy pirates against defenseless Yemeni fishermen.

The authority called for urgent action to release the detained fishermen and their fishing equipment, and to work to stop all recurring criminal acts against all fishermen.

https://alkhabaralyemeni.net/2022/08/29/184377

AbyssiniaLady greetings,

Don't buy at face value what the yemenis medias and associates blabber.

I tell you, the yemenis and the egyptians fishers are illegally fishing in sovereign eritrean red sea and this is happening every now and then. They ain't fishing in the internationally recognized 20 km away areas rather inside eritrean red sea.

To conclude, the yemenis and the egyptians have fished all fishes in their area but they have noticed that the eritrean area is a virgin area and which is blessed with all types of fishes and that's what brings them to our area of the red sea.

Hence, I ain't higdef fan but I say well done higdef. Higdef will be history but our virgin red sea area with its fishes will remain.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 30 Aug 2022, 18:21

kerenite

Yes, Yemenis are illegally fishing in Eritrean waters but abducting them is not the solution to stop illegal fishing in Eritrea waters, it will only create hostility and conflict among Afars and Yemenis in the long run, what Eritrea needs to do right now is a fishing deal that allows Yemenis fishing boats to fish in Eritrean waters in return Yemenis will pay in license fees per boat for one year in advance, Afars need money and food to survive.

Eritrea has no government and that's the problem, Isaias Afwerki and his illiterate military are illegally occupying Afar land.

in the internationally recognized 20 km away areas
There is no international waters between Eritrea and Yemen or between Djibouti/northern Somalia and Yemen.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Aug 2022, 18:37

Sharmutiella & koremite, bff! :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Aug 2022, 18:41

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 30 Aug 2022, 19:01

:P :P :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 31 Aug 2022, 11:59

Zmeselo wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 18:37
Sharmutiella & koremite, bff! :lol:

WeTeTo indaboy Andu,

I recommend that you read the book authored by a good eritrean. Sorry, his name escapes my memory (irgan arkiba yimesleni) but the book is titled (weTeTo indaboy Andu).

To conclude, I fail to see any difference between you and that weTeTo of the good aboy Andu. Just read it and compare yourself with the good weTeTo.

Keep reiterating korem this or korem that. Korem is located in tigray or wello as far as I know. Hence, my language (tigrayit) is nowhere spoken in ethiopia proper and also my region senhit (now anseba) does not border ethiopia.

Tsemam Hade derfu.