Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Educator

Please tell me this is videoshopped

Post by Educator » 29 Aug 2022, 06:14

If this is true, woyane is coming with the blessing of the Ethiopian people. I never knew Ethiopians are already tired of the OLF Mamo Killo this fast. ENDF is representative of all Ethiopians so why it refuses to fight is the reflection of Ethiopians desire to remove OLF from 4 Killo.

Please wait, video is loading...

sarcasm

Re: Please tell me this is videoshopped

Post by sarcasm » 29 Aug 2022, 07:19

I don't think rank and file ENDF members believe this war is worth dying for. They understand it is between two groups of EPRDF. They know they are not defending the country from foreign invasion. For them whoever rules Ethiopia is not ENDF's business. Especially at leadership level, they know they are fighting their friends and colleagues. But I don't think this video is from the recent war. I though I saw a bajaj with Tigray number plate. The ground is also dry with less vegetation, which is unlikely for August.It is most likely an old video from the last round.

Right

Post by Right » 29 Aug 2022, 08:24

The TPLF strategy is wearing down ENDF to demoralizations. At the end both the TPLF &PP will be destroyed by the Ethiopian people.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 31 Aug 2022, 10:33

sarcasm wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 07:19
I don't think rank and file ENDF members believe this war is worth dying for. They understand it is between two groups of EPRDF. They know they are not defending the country from foreign invasion. For them whoever rules Ethiopia is not ENDF's business. Especially at leadership level, they know they are fighting their friends and colleagues. But I don't think this video is from the recent war. I though I saw a bajaj with Tigray number plate. The ground is also dry with less vegetation, which is unlikely for August.It is most likely an old video from the last round.
These two probably worked in one team / one office before. They should not be fighting just because the politicians who have worked in one team refused to grow up and be responsible.