Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Ethiopian airline…..

Post by Cigar » 19 Aug 2022, 10:21

Agames are spreading fake news about sleeping pilots.
Come on man, it is illogical and stupid to believe that both pilots of any airline will sleep at the job. To prevent such is why airlines are mandated to have a pilot and co-pilot in the cockpit.
This incident, definitely is the loss of communication with the ground traffic controllers.
Agames just love to fabricate stories and are happy to see the Ethiopians or Eritreans trip on a rock and fall on their faces as if that is TIGRAY TISI’ER crap.
At the end of the day, the plane landed, the crew and the passengers are safe.
Middle finger to you hasadat agames.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Ethiopian airline…..

Post by tarik » 19 Aug 2022, 10:49

Cigar wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 10:21
Come on man, it is illogical and stupid to believe that both pilots of any airline will sleep at the job. To prevent such is why airlines are mandated to have a pilot and co-pilot in the cockpit.
This incident, definitely is the loss of communication with the ground traffic controllers.
Agames just love to fabricate stories and are happy to see the Ethiopians or Eritreans trip on a rock and fall on their faces as if that is TIGRAY TISI’ER crap.
Stupid cigar: is natnael mokenen agame too, u mozerfkkkers call everybody agame but ur stupid selves. Wake z fkkk up , our Eritrean ppl r being abused & their bags pompously stolen & r being disrespected by this mozerfkkking ethiopian airlines, this is z fact, i got so many family members that got bad treatment and friends and even pro Eritrean government supporters r complaining about this racist airlines, specially in addis-abeba, because of stupid galla abiy letting agames still work there. Anyhow we Eritreans must revive our precious ERITREAN AIRLINES , no matter what z cost. Now go and finish smoking ur cigar old man. :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 19 Aug 2022, 12:44

You dumb a’ss filthy agame, the topic is not about customers treatment. Focus on the subject.
Only stupid agame like you fabricates that pilots were sleeping at the job or tries to score cheap points relating the issue with other issues.
Mushmush, resah, medanageri Wedi qosal mitra shermu’tta agame.
Focus.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Aug 2022, 13:57

Cigar wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 10:21
Wacko cigar,

I have to admit, I concur for the first time with tarik. Now, even some ethios claim that the pilot and co-pilot were under the influence of drug prior to landing at bole airport and that the case is being deeply investigated and as we are told, the pilot and the co-pilot are suspended.

And you......

You claim to be an eritrean. Hence, WTF has this to do this with eritrea? No djiboutian nor somali nor kenyan are commenting on it. Even the ethiopians who happen to be the stake holders are not responding to you because they have noticed your ill-motive.

If you are an eritrean as you claim, stop indulging yourself in ethio internal affairs.

But wait.... Pardon me if you are one of the lots who blubber... Tedemirenal... And honenal... FiQir yashenifal then I don't blame you because ethiopia comes first to you.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 19 Aug 2022, 14:27

Kerenite the filthy agame as his dumb a’ss another agame tarik, so since tarik is agame and thus he can post about his country Ethiopian and as an Eritrean I can’t?
You just called verified his agaminet by your stupid analysis.
We already know you illiterate and stupid agames. You don’t have to try to be smart and try to hide his dirty agaminet.
As far as the incident even you idiot admitted that it is in an investigation process unlike your weasel who told you what the facts are.
But common sense tells us that this can only be a communication problem.
Resahat and hasewtti agame’s.

Right

Post by Right » 19 Aug 2022, 14:49

You two cousins are a basket case.

You are destroying the whole region.

How in hell this kind of turmoil can be in your interest is your little dirty secret.

95% of the time the agenda of discussion in this forum is tribal. Eris and Tigrains lead the way. Now, Gurage is stepping in the trap.
Very sad.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 19 Aug 2022, 15:45

Cigar wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 12:44
You dumb a’ss filthy agame, the topic is not about customers treatment. Focus on the subject.
Only stupid agame like you fabricates that pilots were sleeping at the job or tries to score cheap points relating the issue with other issues.
Mushmush, resah, medanageri Wedi qosal mitra shermu’tta agame.
Focus.
Smoking cigars fkkked ur brain up old man. Anyone that disagrees with ur opinion is an agame, u r indeed dumb. I bet if u & I go 2 my Eritrea, u will be embarrassed by my DNA. None of my ancestors ever left 2 Ethiopia unlike u who lived in Ethiopia, I understand that's why u care about ur Ethiopia more than u care about my Eritrea. Go 2 Hazrga xada and ask about my ancestors. Testa di churcho iñorante.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Aug 2022, 17:33

i am Ethiopian and in this case i support Cigar because two pilots.case is not related to ground crew ... hence everyone knows that ato tarik is an Agame use cover to make problem for Eritrea and Ethiopia ... yes even i support the golden there are who are spoiled apple and tarik fit the bill

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 20 Aug 2022, 12:22

Ethiopian women take off from the tarmac of African airways for their flies over the African skies while Tigrean (I don't like to call that name but they were talking about the "Tigrean Government" recently somewhere) women take off from the concrete roads of Washington for their rolling rituals infront of the white house, year after year and yell "Genocide".

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Aug 2022, 12:33

DefendTheTruth wrote:
20 Aug 2022, 12:22
Ethiopian women take off from the tarmac of African airways for their flies over the African skies while Tigrean (I don't like to call that name but they were talking about the "Tigrean Government" recently somewhere) women take off from the concrete roads of Washington for their rolling rituals infront of the white house, year after year and yell "Genocide".

Who make that woman plane driver. ? The golden make that Women pilots... Ethiopian women doesn't mean Amhara women so she could be Golden or Oromia that is not import , the import is she is made in Meles generation ...

Captain Amsale Gualu (born November 30, 1977) is an Ethiopian pilot. In 2010 she became the first female captain in the history of Ethiopia. She is also the first female captain on the Boeing 767, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 in Ethiopia. when the golden took the power she was only 14 years old so she is Meles' girl

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 20 Aug 2022, 12:45

Ethoash wrote:
20 Aug 2022, 12:33
DefendTheTruth wrote:
20 Aug 2022, 12:22

Who make that woman plane driver. ? The golden make that Women pilots... Ethiopian women doesn't mean Amhara women so she could be Golden or Oromia that is not import , the import is she is made in Meles generation ...

Captain Amsale Gualu (born November 30, 1977) is an Ethiopian pilot. In 2010 she became the first female captain in the history of Ethiopia. She is also the first female captain on the Boeing 767, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 in Ethiopia. when the golden took the power she was only 14 years old so she is Meles' girl
So, you mean the king maker became the slave of the same king it just made?

Or, do you mean the "golden" are so self-less and made sacrifies on themselves to help others, altruistic mission?

Fact: king maker or not, now and here they are good at rolling on the streets of others and yelling "Genocide", while their counterparts in the hinterland are flying high on the skies of Africa.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Aug 2022, 12:54

DDT

u have the last word!