Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

FACT:My Eritrea Needs Non Kebesa Eritrean Leader"BEJA" Must Rule My Eritrea ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 19 Aug 2022, 00:37

Enough with tigray tigrinya crap leaders

union
Member+

Re: FACT:My Eritrea Needs Non Kebesa Eritrean Leader"BEJA" Must Rule My Eritrea ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by union » 19 Aug 2022, 00:58

Why not the kebesa? The kebesa think they own Bahire negash. Are you truly a low lander

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: FACT:My Eritrea Needs Non Kebesa Eritrean Leader"BEJA" Must Rule My Eritrea ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 19 Aug 2022, 01:14

union wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 00:58
Why not the kebesa? The kebesa think they own Bahire negash. Are you truly a low lander
Because we pure blood kebesas Eritreans must get rid of z agames who were born and raised in eritrea agames, they are secretly working for cursed-land-tigray so we Pure blood kebessas of Eritrea must stick to our beja or saho or other Eritreans because we can't trust anybody from cursed-land-tigray.

union
Member+

Post by union » 19 Aug 2022, 09:16

I see, I gotcha now. Unite them and be strong. The kebesa has a much wider perspective regarding maintaining collaboration with others than those you refer to as agames. I know many of them who still support tplf :lol: :lol: while even the tplf supporter tigreans are abandoning tplf :lol:

tarik wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 01:14
union wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 00:58
Because we pure blood kebesas Eritreans must get rid of z agames who were born and raised in eritrea agames, they are secretly working for cursed-land-tigray so we Pure blood kebessas of Eritrea must stick to our beja or saho or other Eritreans because we can't trust anybody from cursed-land-tigray.