Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
JudgementDay1234

Tigrai region wants to leave ethiopia,but eritrea's tigrai leaders want eritrea to rejoin with ethiopia.

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 18 Aug 2022, 18:50

TIgrian isias afewerki made eritrea the only independent country in the world, who uses another independent country's airlines. This is not economical integration, this is totally letting ethiopia dominate eritrea using economy, tigraian isias afewerki also killed all small companies that were built by italians, he destroyed them all. This is my conclusion. Now the agame cadres of hgdef,shifta tplf cardres will call me agame, even though i am pure eritrean, but the leaders of eritrea from isias to yemane monkey, yemane gebremeskel and hagos kisha are all from tigrai. :lol:

JudgementDay1234

Re: Tigrai region wants to leave ethiopia,but eritrea's tigrai leaders want eritrea to rejoin with ethiopia.

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 18 Aug 2022, 20:35

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 18:50
TIgrian isias afewerki made eritrea the only independent country in the world, who uses another independent country's airlines. This is not economical integration, this is totally letting ethiopia dominate eritrea using economy, tigraian isias afewerki also killed all small companies that were built by italians, he destroyed them all. This is my conclusion. Now the agame cadres of hgdef,shifta tplf cardres will call me agame, even though i am pure eritrean, but the leaders of eritrea from isias to yemane monkey, yemane gebremeskel and hagos kisha are all from tigrai. :lol:
ኣምላኽ-ኣላህን ካብዚኦም ተጋሩ መራሕቲ ሃገርናን ህዝብና የድሕነልና።ኣመን