Member+

where is brother Argaw Z aga.ame Killer

Post by ethiopian » 16 Aug 2022, 23:46

I miss this brother ... Aragaw

Aragaw

Re: where is brother Argaw Z aga.ame Killer

Post by Aragaw » 06 Oct 2022, 05:31

My man Ethiopian,
Still kicking those blood suckers Weyanes. There is noting that gives me so much joy than watching them exterminated from the face of the earth. Remember, we never thought they get destroyed beyond recognition this fast. I thought people like Halafi would hang theselve from የቁልቋል ዛፍ:: I am surprised he is still alive as a toothless old far&t. Good to see you still making these miserable creatures.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 06 Oct 2022, 07:50

there he is the great Aragaw aka aga.ame Killer welcome back brother !!! forum missed you honestly. Aga.ames are damaged beyond repair. Some of them have disappeared from the forum, the likes of Halafi are blabbering from their section 8 rat infested apartment.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 06 Oct 2022, 08:25

Good to see you are around brother; it’s been a while since you stop showing here; I guess life in Cambridge, MA must have gotten busy.

-Your old friend, Ambaye

Aragaw wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 05:31
My man Ethiopian,
Still kicking those blood suckers Weyanes. There is noting that gives me so much joy than watching them exterminated from the face of the earth. Remember, we never thought they get destroyed beyond recognition this fast. I thought people like Halafi would hang theselve from የቁልቋል ዛፍ:: I am surprised he is still alive as a toothless old far&t. Good to see you still making these miserable creatures.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 06 Oct 2022, 09:40

My brother Euroland , nice to be home. From day one I joins this forum my mission was one thing. Watching those Weyane Bandas destroyed. It took a long time but our dream came true. It is nice to see the old guards are still making these inferior creatures cry. Good to see everyone. The day I watched ስብሀት ነጋ AKA ስበላ ነጋ and his ጉሬዛ looking sister in handcuffs was my happiest moment. We have a long way to go to peace but the worst enemy is six feet under. It doesn’t get any better.

Will stop by and whenever I get time.