Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

I want to ask two teachers, Memhir Muluwork and Meresa Tsehaye

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Aug 2022, 23:28

I want to ask two teachers, Memhir Muluwork and Meresa Tsehaye, do you keep a student failed more than six time in the class or you kick him out and let someone else given a chance to seat in that chare and learn??? This is the case of Chagula Mer’at Fetlework entitled has been far’ting for the last 30 years doing nothing yet do you want her to continue or let someone else take over that chair and make the right decision to benefit us all???

To all Tigrayans do you elect a dummy student in your class to be the monitor of the class, see the case of Debresiol GebreAnzar a dummy who took Tigray to hell and you want him to be the leader of Tigray after failed in every attempt he made and argued his policy???

I see Memehir Muluwork, Meresa Tsehaye, Gen Tekelbrhan and many other educated people in every conference in Mekelle for the last four years, yet I have not heard pointing directly to the responsible people including the generals, you are the problem and we do not want to see again and should be done this way than circling around for years and the problems are persisting to create havoc in our society. Tell Fetlework to retire, tell Debretsion to resign and apologize, tell the wishi washy Weslata Alem Gebrenahid to go, tell Getachew worada to leave and let other able Tigrayans take over.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 17 Aug 2022, 10:54, edited 2 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: I want to ask two teachers, Memhir Muluwork and Meresa Tsehaye

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Aug 2022, 00:35

Remember all Tigrayans Debretsion is simply and utterly "Gumux" born human being, he would do the most strange and stupid to Tigray the way he did thus far. Get rid of him now, this is not personal you will do against him but to save Tigray. Tigray is more than anyone of us and above us and anyone should be removed immediately to save Tigray regardless, this is where many Anaz'r Tigrayans do not understand. Do you see an infested for 30 years doing nothing Fetlework and a retard homeless man Debretsion Tigray gave him the highest honor but he shamed Tigray and continue to shame Tigray and Tigrayans, he must be drugged out immediately to prevent further damage to Tigray. Tigrayans are very slow to see and understand and that was the reason where you are at right now. I warned you when Meles came up with a policy that Tigray will chase the woods in the country but leave alone the match, his shitara or analogy was if the woods are not exist the match cannot lit them up and burn Tigray but the match burned Tigray because the woods never been touched let alone to be destroyed. That is, the woods are anti Tigray in the country and the match was Eritrea and I understood it immediately and I started preaching since that day I read what he said. I knew that policy was the death of Tigray in the long run yet no Tigrayan saw it the way I saw it and telling Meles is putting Tigray in a trap from Tigrayans heads and feet, that is Eritrea and Amhara and I posted them tirelessly in tigraionline discussion furm many times and I posted them on this sites too. The same thing about Debretsion, I said this is repeatedly, Debresion will say "Entay Emo" after he make huge mistakes to burn Tigray and he did exactly that. Now he is setting Tigray for another huge disasters from the north and western Tigray and everyone of you must come out even to the streets and ask him to resign immediately before that happens. I am telling the truth nothing against him nor I gain anything from the resignation of Debretsion or Fetlework but I love Tigray and I see Tigray above me and everyone else too and Tigray must be saved by its children now, not by the fake pretender Seraye Diqalu their ultimate motive is something deeply hidden from Tigrayans.

Memhir Muluwork, Meresa Tsehaye, Gen Teklebrhan, and many of the educated Tigrayans must defy everything and tell him and her to resign immediately. Tell General Migbey to stay away from his Wardiya of Seraye Diqalu, he must act as Tigrayan from Axum than wardiya Diqalu for the last 20 years, enough is enough. In the name of Axum Samora sold Tigray for Eritrea, Seare sold tigray for Amhara Ethiopia and both generals were the highest ranking of the country to protect Tigray but both sold Tigray and Tigrayans. This time general Migbey should learn from them as a good lesson not to repeat the same mistake to cost all Tigrayans and he should stand for Tigray and Tigrayans as a general of Tigray and the same to be said for all generals.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 17 Aug 2022, 11:02, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Aug 2022, 01:30

The one most bother me is not what the retard man argument is like a day ago about who is Tigrayan and about Tegadalay but when this retard man Entaymo policy he adheres and argue about them when we can see his arguments are bogus nor merit on them and truly lie yet the rest of Tigrayans no reaction until the big bang hit them so hard like asteroid to burn Tigray and this is what happened the last two years after the fraud retard man was arguing Tigray enemy is poverty the way Meles was fooling everyone and he tried to save pennies instead of spending pennies to save millions that Tigray economy. I posted about his arguments, do not tell us to save pennies, you rather spend few thousands to save millions. Do not tell us about economy unless you have security to keep going the economy development, do not tell us you do not want to let few Tigaryans die to get rid of fascist Abiy by sending commandos and save Tigray but no one listened to me and exactly I was right and all his nonsense deceiving argument were wrong and we lost everything due to one retard man policy and how he views events surrounding him. He did not know the magnitude of the problems, he did not know the evil Issayas can do and Amhara can do if they get appropriate time, even Meles said if Issayas finds a way to inflict people, he would not hesitate and as Meles said Issayas did exactly that because Tigray installed one moron retard man cannot read his enemies intention and how far they can go and inflict Tigrayans. Guys if the retard man could wait enemies with half a million with federal resources and his troops were only 9K police yet you want to trust him to take you out from the miss he inserted you deep in the ocean, what are you thinking Memhir Muluwork, Tsehaye, Weldearegay, and the rest of you Tigayans inside Tigray and abroad???

BTW, for disclosure: General Woldearegay in his first interview in his military uniform after they returned from Addis Ababa, he said still we can go to Addis Ababa and remove the fascist Abiy but the leadership refused to do so. First, I did not know general Weldearegay, his position until that interview I saw and I totally agreed with him the Diqalu leadership should have done that and we would not have all the problems today. Who was at the fore front refusing to take action against Issayas and Abiy, the retard Rahaxay Debretsion and why you listen to this complete moron man and a liar to trust him and make the future and fate of Tigray and Tigrayans for God sake???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Aug 2022, 10:14

The enemies, America, EU, and others know very well they are playing with childish and peasant leaders of Tigray, at the same time they are facing a deadly merciless TDF on the other hand and they are playing the game perfectly to separate the fearless deadly TDF from the retarded peasants and win it all yet the Tigray educated people have been waiting for asteroid to burn them to hell as it happened for the last two years alone. Muluwork, Meresa, Weldearegay, the other civilian leaders from the religion communities, farmers, business men cannot tell this retard to step down quietly and put others capable of sitting with anyone to articulate the plight of Tigray, do you fear the handful coward Rehaxo Diqalu or you approved what is taking place to our people specially western Tigray, north western, north central and north eastern Tigray???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Aug 2022, 10:45

Change of leadership at this hour is like Tigray producing a nuclear weapon to be feared immediately and change the whole perception of enemies towards Tigray including America EU and others, the above individuals must go to the generals and tell them openly what is going on the civilian leadership side and how Tigray is being perceived on the eyes of the world as well as the enemies due to the retard Diqalu mafia network leadership. The generals loyalty must remain with the people and ousting and replacing with capable people to save Tigray is not personal but saving Tigray, that is what we are born for in Tigray and we do not have time to think and there is nothing to rethink while we are at the verge of extinction by enemies. Shock the world and shack up the political dynamic of Ethiopia by replacing the coward retards all Diqalu and replace them by very strong and fearless nationalist with educated brain Tigrayans. Tigray does not need different parties at this hour, rather we should unite as one ‘Tigray first party” and confront our enemies and win them all. Do not relay America or anyone, just close your mouth and executive what the generals have been telling us, they are ready to win the struggle of Tigray and then talk to anyone interested to talk about the future based Tigray interests in the short and long term.

Abere

Post by Abere » 17 Aug 2022, 11:04

Halafi Mengedi,

Watch out your own health man, you may get heart attack. The TPLF's era Tigray is gone forever - accept the new normal and move on. Regarding how many times should a student be allowed to repeat class, as much as he/she likes to do it. For instance, St. Yared failed 7 times but he learnt from the mistakes of his old habits and started to do what a normal student should do. Thus, the entire TPLF rag tags failed from the outset when they failed Ethiopia. Tigres will pass this current hardship if they learn to be Ethiopian, otherwise you will fail until the end of the world. But, first thing first, take care of your health. You should also know you are responsible for hurting Tigre so far. People like you embolden TPLF out of no where pushed them to fire the lethal firs bullet to Ethiopian army and put the first sharp knife on the necks of innocent Mai-Kadra Gondar Amhara. So, all of your four fingers are pointing at you. You need to see your self in the mirror - and leave Tigray alone.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Aug 2022, 12:25

To Kassa Hailemariam, this is the time as nationalist and human right watch dog to come out and tell all your followers and TDF youths that the civilian leaders are failing Tigray specially the Diqalu infested in woyane organization destroying Tigray like leach. Ask your followers to voice for a new leadership for a new result Tigray to see soon. TDF must ask the for general conference and bring new leader Tigrayans, imagine if the 17 years struggle fighters had fairly democracy and had general conference in every certain years and they changed leaders based their strength and weakness but since the split of the leadership years ago, the organization hijacked by the Diqalu and they have having field day with a blank check to do what ever they want and destroyed Tigray as every see it and feel it. Had the old fighters were alive today they would catch the Diqalu and hung them in public for the crime they committed.