Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

Amazing: ክርስቲያኖ ሮናልዶ እና አልበርት ፋንትራው ለምቀኛው የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ የምንሰጠው ትምህርት አለ ይላሉ

Post by Thomas H » 16 Aug 2022, 23:10

Real Madrid Is My Drug, Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Dealer

Cristiano Ronaldo - "I have to thank my friend Albert Fantrau for my success. We played together for a youth club.
When people from Sporting arrived, they told us that whoever scored more goals would be accepted to their Academy". "We won that game 3-0, 1 scored the first goal, then Albert scored a header, and the third was a goal that impressed everyone. Albert went on one on one with the goal keeper.
I was running next to him, he went round the keeper, all he needed to do was just to get the ball into the empty net. But, he passed it to me and I scored.
I was accepted to the Academy. After the match, I approached him and asked him "why" and he answered; "You're better than me". Several years after, journalist went to Albert's house, and asked whether the story was true. He confirmed it.
He also said that his career as a football player finished after that match and he is now unemployed. "But where did you get such a gorgeous house, so many cars etc? You seemed to be a rich person. You also maintain your family....... where is all from? Albert proudly replied; its All from Cristiano.