Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

The final round of war!

Post by Axumezana » 16 Aug 2022, 21:34

The final round of war is going to be too ugly!

Last year TDF accepted the request by the USA to return back and give a chance for peaceful conclusion of the conflict. However, so far there is no peaceful solution and if the war restarts again, TDF will make sure that both Isaias and Abiy governments are reduced from being threat to Tigray.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: The final round of war!

Post by tarik » 16 Aug 2022, 21:48

Isias afewrki is laughing @ ur stupid axum arse. :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 16 Aug 2022, 22:37

Agames crooked mindset...

When the Ethiopian Defense forces left Mekelle right after Eritrean defense force withdrew, the crooked agame bragged TPLF militia defeated Ethiopian forces...blah blah .. but when the selfie obsessed agame rag-tag militia were decimated and then kicked their stinky agame as*s from Shewa-Robit all the way to their hiding holes in Mekelle, the low IQ agames believed their militia withdrew intact even though God knows how many agame militia lost their lives.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The obvious question is that if your selfie loving militia withdrew all the way from Shew-Robit intact and are capable to defeat the Ethiopian Defense Forces, why have you been crying about
ክባን ዕጽዋን?? :mrgreen: :lol: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 Aug 2022, 00:36

Dedeb,

Your cognitive power is inferior and you do not understand what TPLF/ TDF are doing! Do not expect me to tell you!

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 17 Aug 2022, 02:29

TDF is like an old caged lion. The best it can hope to achieve now is serve as tea boys in the new Orommuma establishment.

It sucks, really! :mrgreen:
Axumezana wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 00:36
Dedeb,

Your cognitive power is inferior and you do not understand what TPLF/ TDF are doing! Do not expect me to tell you!