Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

The future destiny of Tigray is determined by Eritrea!

Post by pushkin » 16 Aug 2022, 10:18

justo

Re: The future destiny of Tigray is determined by Eritrea!

Post by justo » 16 Aug 2022, 10:29

pushkin wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 10:18
https://twitter
Eritrea will determine the future destiny of Eritrea, nothing more nothing less.
Any attempt to associate Eritrea's future with that of Tigray or Ethiopia, positively or negatively, is despicable.
Stop It!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 16 Aug 2022, 11:48

justo wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 10:29
pushkin wrote:
Eritrea will determine the future destiny of Eritrea, nothing more nothing less.
Any attempt to associate Eritrea's future with that of Tigray or Ethiopia, positively or negatively, is despicable.
Stop It!
I agree that Tigray's destiny is in the hand of Eritrea and Eritreans. If it wasn't for the brave Eritreans, TPLF right now would been in 4-kilo, no BS. TPLF's plan was brilliant and easy executed and very achievable. The only TPLF's mistake was, didn't understand and knew the tenacity of Eritrea and Eritreans.The TPLF didn't expected Eritrea to give them a bloody nose. If it wasn't for Eritrea, TPLF would have been in power, the Tigray people wouldn't go with what is going though, their leaders will be intact and alive. if this is not determined destiny, i don't know what is.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Aug 2022, 12:11

ንሕና ተጋሩ ላው ለይሰምዓና ደብሪ ፈረንጂ እይና ክንምህለል ሓጊና።
ተጋሩ ወገናተይ በይዛና ንማህለል ናብቱይ ላይ ኩሉ ሽግራትና መፍትሒ ሒዙዎ ዘሎ አንበሳ ዓዲ ሃሎ። :roll: :roll:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 16 Aug 2022, 12:23

I agree with Pushkin that Eritrea must have a say in what happens. Tigrayans have told us in one hundred and one ways that they don't recognize our sovereignty. They refused to accept the final and binding ruling which marks our legal borders. They have vowed to conquer Eritrea and claimed that the Red Sea belongs to them. This is not idle talk. They mean it. It would be utter foolishness to ignore this. Thus Eritrea has to make sure that they are never in a position to do what they have vowed to do. Those who preach war and mayhem have to be treated as pariahs the way Japan and Germany were treated after the end of WW2.

Eritrea must make sure that in any peace deal,

1) Tigray is totally disarmed;
2) Tigray publicly accepts the sovereignty of Eritrea and renounces all claims to sovereign Eritrean territories, not that their word is worth the paper it is written on, but to rub it in;
3) Tigray must not cross the Tekezze river. They have to accept that Western Tigray is Shire and environs.

These are the minimum.

justo

Post by justo » 16 Aug 2022, 14:20

ZEMEN wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 11:48
justo wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 10:29
pushkin wrote:
Stop It!
I agree that Tigray's destiny is in the hand of Eritrea and Eritreans. If it wasn't for the brave Eritreans, TPLF right now would been in 4-kilo, no BS. TPLF's plan was brilliant and easy executed and very achievable. The only TPLF's mistake was, didn't understand and knew the tenacity of Eritrea and Eritreans.The TPLF didn't expected Eritrea to give them a bloody nose. If it wasn't for Eritrea, TPLF would have been in power, the Tigray people wouldn't go with what is going though, their leaders will be intact and alive. if this is not determined destiny, i don't know what is.
Eritrea has the right to defend itself, weaken and incapacitate the TPLF, but has no need to decide Tigray's fate.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 16 Aug 2022, 15:08

Eritrea has the right to defend itself, weaken and incapacitate the TPLF, but has no need to decide Tigray's fate.
I really fail to see where you are coming from on this issue. Why should Eritrea wait until it is attacked to defend itself? Tigrayans have made their intentions stark and plain. They have shown us and the world that they are stupid enough to try to convert their hallucinations into reality. Eritrea has the full right, under international law, to take whatever action it deems necessary to deter their idiotic ambitions. If you don't believe this, then I suggest you seek more info from experts.

I am sure the USA and EU and AU have been told this by the Eritrean government. I remember reading about one of the US envoys, in his 4 hour talk with PIA, asking the question "What if we demarcate the border now?" I don't know what the reply was, but I can safely say that "demarcation is not enough!" My opinion is, and I am confident it is the opinion of our government, that guarantees by the so called international community is not enough! The only guarantee is to dis-arm the TPLF. Tigray is, after all, part of Ethiopia. If Tigray tries to act as if it is a sovereign nation, a rogue one at that, then Eritrea has the full right to clip its itching fingers. Why do you think the AU is suggesting that Eritrea should be involved in the talks. It is because they recognize the vital interests of Eritrea in what happens to the TPLF. It may not be wise to give the TPLF thugs the sort of recognition they crave for and sit with them as equals, but Eritrea's interests and concerns must be addressed. Otherwise, I repeat, Eritrea has the full right to ensure its security. Criminal gangs like the TPLF need to be dealt with properly for peace to reign in the neighborhood. The TPLF is finished. Eritrea cannot accept any peace deal that does not dismantle the terrorist organization!

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 16 Aug 2022, 17:36

pushkin raises a very valid point. These vermin are indeed a stumbling development block to East Africa, the whole Africa and to the world to that matter for they are leaches that siphon off and [deleted] the world of their food and resources. they deprive Africans of their peace and prosperity. So they need to be eliminated from their roots. Eritrea may not need to be in the opposing negotiation table to the terrorist TPLF, but will decide the future of Chigray so long the Ugum TPLF is given a breathing space. So by any means Eritrea decides the future of Chigray. It has been decided after the EBC decision when the west, the Ugums and their cohorts decided to hold the decision hostage and playing round about, That negotiation only prolongs their wish and desire to punish the Eritrean people. Therefore, our negotiation is only through our arms and will decide our future and the future of qomalat Ugum Chigray !!!

Abere

Post by Abere » 16 Aug 2022, 17:55

There are only two force under the sun that forces TPLF not only to kneel down but also kiss the dust.

These force are Amhara and Eritrea. Had Amhara been armed at the same level as TPLF or the saboteur ENDF-OLF, just Amhara alone can finish of TPLF in a matter of a week. Given the fact that Amhara have been regraded as big threats and been disarmed ( even the ጥቁር ክላሽ is an issue let alone tanks) for long, Eritrea is the realistic force, but needs Amhara.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Aug 2022, 18:25

Mark my words! Even if the federal government agrees with TPLF, it is only Eritrea that determines the future prospect of Chigaray Kilil. Eritrea has already decided to open its borders through Welkait Amhara and Bure Afar kilils of Ethiopia for the use of Massawa and Assab ports. The border towns of Zalambessa and Rama will be closed and fenced with electric wires. Chigaray kilil will be dead like the old days.

justo

Post by justo » 16 Aug 2022, 18:34

sesame wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 15:08
I really fail to see where you are coming from on this issue. Why should Eritrea wait until it is attacked to defend itself?

Eritrea does not need to wait until it is attacked by Tigray, it can preempt this to defend itself, but it does not need to decide the fate of Tigray.
Do you still fail to see the difference? Between weakening your enemy and deciding its fate? One has a limited objective, the other is comprehensive

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 16 Aug 2022, 21:14

Peace is a prerequisite for economic growth and shared prosperity. The future of Tigray will be decided by stakeholders in the Horn of Africa's community of nations.