Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

Video: Adobha The Magnificent Center of Eritrea's of Revolution

Post by Sabur » 16 Aug 2022, 03:58

Eritrea the Beautiful !!

Adobha:

The Magnificent Landscape, Center of Eritrea's Revolution and Its Beautiful People.

What a Historical Narration. Eritrea Forever !!

kerenite

Re: Video: Adobha The Magnificent Center of Eritrea's of Revolution

Post by kerenite » 16 Aug 2022, 14:43

Sabur wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 03:58

Eritrea the Beautiful !!

Adobha:

The Magnificent Landscape, Center of Eritrea's Revolution and Its Beautiful People.

Indeed eritrea is beautiful and thanks for sharing.

Adobha is famous as well for jebha veterans. The second meeting of QYADA AL AMA aka general command of ELF took place in adobha in 1969. All members of qyada al ama took part in the meeting among them member issayas afwerki. However, the meeting heralded the end of unity among the tegadeltis and which later led sadly to division and civil war.

So is narrated by jebha and it is in their archives.

To conclude, adobha is not perceived in positive perspective by jebha.

Sorry, I hope, I haven't spoiled the topic of your thread. Unfortunately It is part of our history.

Sabur

Re: Video: Adobha The Magnificent Center of Eritrea's of Revolution

Post by Sabur » 16 Aug 2022, 21:11

Kerenite:

You are a Genuine and True Eritrean. Indeed Adobha is famous in the Eritrean Struggle for Independence - be it for Jebha or Shaebia.

I try to read and investigate the Eritrean History of Struggle for Independence, and "ELF's gubae adobha - ጉባኤ ኣዶብሃ - which was held in 1969 " is one of the great historical annals in the Eritrean Struggle for Independence in the same par as the EPLF's Great Historical Annals as explained in the Video.

It is Eritrea's History which is Our History whether one likes it or not.

Allow me to share another splendid historical narration of Qarura Sub -Zone - ኡስ ዞባ ቃሩራ

kerenite wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:43
Sabur wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 03:58

Eritrea the Beautiful !!

Adobha:

Indeed eritrea is beautiful and thanks for sharing.

Adobha is famous as well for jebha veterans. The second meeting of QYADA AL AMA aka general command of ELF took place in adobha in 1969. All members of qyada al ama took part in the meeting among them member issayas afwerki. However, the meeting heralded the end of unity among the tegadeltis and which later led sadly to division and civil war.

So is narrated by jebha and it is in their archives.

To conclude, adobha is not perceived in positive perspective by jebha.

Sorry, I hope, I haven't spoiled the topic of your thread. Unfortunately It is part of our history.