Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Putin:Russia Is Ready 2 Arm It's Allies(((MY ERITREA TAKE ADVANTAGE ASAP)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 15 Aug 2022, 20:57

Putin: Russia Is Ready to Arm Its Allies

Putin: Russia Is Ready to Arm Its Allies

Russian President Vladimir Putin delivers a speech during a ceremony opening the international military-technical forum Army-2022 at Patriot Congress and Exhibition Centre in the Moscow region, Russia August 15, 2022. REUTERS/Maxim ShemetovREUTERS

(Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Monday that Moscow values its ties with countries in Latin American, Asia and Africa and that it is ready to offer modern weapons to its allies.

"(We) are ready to offer our allies the most modern types of weapons, from small arms to armored vehicles and artillery to combat aviation and unmanned aerial vehicles," Putin said at the opening ceremony of the "Army-2022" forum near Moscow.

Right

Re: Putin:Russia Is Ready 2 Arm It's Allies(((MY ERITREA TAKE ADVANTAGE ASAP)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Right » 15 Aug 2022, 22:45

Tarik,
So you give up in building something tangible to your society. Perhaps you and many of your country men spending valuable time on an Ethiopian website engaged on Ethiopian issues confirms that you gave up on Eritrea.
Come on! 85% of this forum or Ethiopian media is flooded by Eritreans. The same is true with migrating.
And now you are begging for weapons.
What you gone do when the Afars are awake?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Putin:Russia Is Ready 2 Arm It's Allies(((MY ERITREA TAKE ADVANTAGE ASAP)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Aug 2022, 23:06

Right wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 22:45
Tarik,
So you give up in building something tangible to your society. Perhaps you and many of your country men spending valuable time on an Ethiopian website engaged on Ethiopian issues confirms that you gave up on Eritrea.
Come on! 85% of this forum or Ethiopian media is flooded by Eritreans. The same is true with migrating.
Yep!! Just like we flushed the TPLF to oblivion. Instead of whining man up and face us like a Man, b! tch.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 15 Aug 2022, 23:08

Screw your sher.muta mother that's what we are gonna do. Weyanay rodent.
Right wrote:
Tarik,

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 16 Aug 2022, 00:47

Right wrote:
Tarik,
Right aka wrong agame from cursed-land-tigray. Here is my answer retardato..
:lol: :mrgreen:

Right

Post by Right » 16 Aug 2022, 01:04

Fed-up, Weyannie is dead, Tarik

You all are 100% Eris. My point- you all given up on the fake Eritrea.
No where else to go. Not to the Sudan, not to Somalia, not to Djibouti but to mama Ethiopia. And you are begging Putin for weapons to fight Ethiopia.
You are as confused as the Tigrains.
What you gone do when the Afars emerge from hibernation?