Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

The incurable diseases of inferior complex of the Eritrean snowflakes

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 Aug 2022, 14:26

Please wait, video is loading...
These snowflakes are shallow minded cuxnts who have a sense of unease because they don't hail from Asmara As Asmara is the epicenter of the world. If we are going to cure the Eritrean snowflakes and treat their inferior complex, we should destroy Asmara Nagasaki or Heroshima style...Even then, I am not sure if they ever will find their comfort. As a country man, his eminence advice the snowflakes to take pride of their ancestral land.

kerenite

Re: The incurable diseases of inferior complex of the Eritrean snowflakes

Post by kerenite » 15 Aug 2022, 16:12

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 14:26
Please wait, video is loading...
These snowflakes are shallow minded cuxnts who have a sense of unease because they don't hail from Asmara As Asmara is the epicenter of the world. If we are going to cure the Eritrean snowflakes and treat their inferior complex, we should destroy Asmara Nagasaki or Heroshima style...Even then, I am not sure if they ever will find their comfort. As a country man, his eminence advice the snowflakes to take pride of their ancestral land.
Man!

You are losing it. What the fuuck is happening to you and to your agazian camp?

You shared a clip of an unknown dude who looks like a vagabond. one can deduce out that he is blubbering from an inside tej-bet.

Why your agazian crap is reduced to such level?

Your mentor, the agazian chief, the lizard looking dude tesfatsion whom you revere is becoming a laughingstock big time.

He publicly announced that issayas is a [deleted] and that ali abdu or awel sayeed were/are his boyfriends and that they were/are mounting him. Igggit uneritrean culture anta wedi komarit. Unknown for us eritreans. You are reduced to such low level.

I ain't issayas fan but I find such crap disgusting and annoying to every eritrean. (Source is in the forum shared by forumer justice seeker)

Asmara

Re: The incurable diseases of inferior complex of the Eritrean snowflakes

Post by Asmara » 15 Aug 2022, 16:57

It is not without a reason that they say IQ matters.
I don't blame the two idiots... I blame those who
take these types of youtubers seriously and give them their
time. After the interviewee uttered two sentences I stopped
listening. These days social media is awash with low IQ individuals.
You watch the likes of Dr Sharon Woldu and you appreciate every minute of the time you spent watching her as she has very informative content in her youtube channel. And then you turn around and open those types of videos ACCiDENTALY and you regret it immediatedly.