Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Opdo Economy is surviving on Somali Road and Somali-Afar Djbouti Ports

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 Aug 2022, 04:24

Somaliregion and Somaliland in the future can unite and gain their independence from 4kilo and stabilize power in HOA. Abiys 4Kilo Cadre Opdo Navy must be destroyed by Somali Pirates we cannot allow a man who blocks Amhara from transportation to ever gain “Coastal Blessing ” Abiy and Shimeles may be trying to expand Oromia into Red Sea.. unless Abiy Ahmed keep treating 1/3 of Ethiopia (Amhara people) like non Ethiopians I will continue to support the Easterners ”Self Determination “ “Civil Disobedience”

The Red Lines on the map represent all roads connecting OPDO to Non Oromo Lands and Ports.

Noble Amhara

Re: Opdo Economy is surviving on Somali Road and Somali-Afar Djbouti Ports

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 Aug 2022, 05:14

Mustafa must lead Somali to gain future independence. This will weaken fascist Dictatorial Tribal OPF dream of controlling Horn of Africa

Viva Somali Liyuu future army of Somali state

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 15 Aug 2022, 08:52

Noble Tarik/judgementday

Abiy Ahmed didnt have the balls to withstand any army group in his country so he is only temporal threat to Red Sea. He only wins by deception nothing else that is why he was shaking western hands ending the #NoMore movement also it’s not Eritrea job to fight TPLF. TPLF is an Ethiopian problem we can’t do the work that Ethio refuses to do

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 15 Aug 2022, 12:41

Waw my agazian Agame brazers talking to himself with his different accounts to make it look like his noble amharu accounts an actual amharu and zat his tesfanews accounts actually Eritrean.

Waw keep it up my genius agazian brazer. We can at least trick some stupid gallas and buda amharu to make zem insult and hate each other.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Aug 2022, 14:09

ልዕል አማራ

በጣም ጥሩ አሳብ ነው ያመጣኸው ። ያልከው በሙሉ እንዲሳክ፣ ሕልምህ በሙሉ እንዲሳካ ማረግ ያለብን ሱማሌን መጠቅለል ሳይሆን የራሳችንን ሱማሌዎች አቡዳቢ ማረግ ነው። በጣም ስርተን ኢኮኖሚውን ማሳደግ ነው። የዛን ግዜ ወደው አይደለም ተገደው ይቀላቀላሉ። እኛ ሱማሌን መግዛት ከፈለግን ፖለቲካሊ ሳይሆን ኢኮንሚካሊ መግዛት እንችላለን። ለምሳሌ የርሳችንን ወደብ መስራት እንችላለን ከሱማሌዎች አስተዳደር ፍቃድ ትሀይቀን ሁቴል፣ ማንኛውንም ንግድ መስራት እንችላለን ስለዚህ ለምን ፖለቲካውን መያዝ ፈለግህ፣ ያ የቆየ አስተሳስብ ነው። ለምሳሌ ሱማሌን ከገዛን ወታደር ማቋቋም እለብን ስላሙዋን ማስከበር አለብን ጣጣው ብዙ ነው ወተት በነፃ የምናገኝ ከሆነ ለምን ላም እናረባለን እበቱዋን ለመጥረግ ነው ወይ። ስለዚህ ሱማሌዎች ንብረታችንን መወረስ አይችሉም ለምን በሱማሌ እግ አይደለም የምንተዳደረው ልክ እንደውጭ ዜጋ ኢንቨስተር ንብረታቸን ክሱ የሚሆነው በአለም አቀፍ ፍርድቤት ሕጉም በአለም እቅፍ ሕግ ነው እንጂ በሱማሌ ሕግ አይደለም ስለዚህ አስብበትና ተመለስ ።

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 15 Aug 2022, 14:29

Amhara imposter

If you want Somalis help, Avoid dividing Somalis, use Somali or Somalia instead of Somaliland, Somaliland is a region that is part and parcel of Somalia.

I corrected it for you.

I will continue to support the Easterners ”Self Determination “ “Civil Disobedience”
What about Abyssinia self determination? support your Tigray self determination.