Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wardoffa

Short Trip of Tigrian Horus from anti-Ethnic Federalist to Gurage Nationalist

Post by Wardoffa » 15 Aug 2022, 00:12

Even Horus can’t explain this crazy meltdown. But if you’re a TPLF stooge trying to act like an Ethiopianist, but suddenly get caught acting as a narrow-nationalist using Gurage as a hideout, well it’s ok to be busted. Keteneqa lash malet Newu.

I’m sure Horus (aka Revelations) the Tigre will
only have Halafi with fake spelling-errors to act like as another person to fool the newbies.

sarcasm

Re: Short Trip of Tigrian Horus from anti-Ethnic Federalist to Gurage Nationalist

Post by sarcasm » 15 Aug 2022, 07:44

Somaliman wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 20:33
Everyone on this forum, apart from me, seems to be haunted by Agames, as they believe everyone else is Agame and that the forum is full of Agames ready to strike/charge and/or retaliate 24/7, when there are only 2 regular Agames and one that posts every once in a while!

In reality, Agames do not have any particular haunting spirit, but these obsessed forum users are simply possessed and persecuted by their own wild delusions!

Obsession is a wasteful human activity, because you never get a conclusive answer. Just a thought!

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: Short Trip of Tigrian Horus from anti-Ethnic Federalist to Gurage Nationalist

Post by ethiopianunity » 15 Aug 2022, 09:48

Glad you caught that, the true Marxist Shabian nature of Horus is coming out. I say 90% of ER are Liberation Fronts working for the ONE dominant ones and that is Shabia. Horus is one of them. I notice, he deliberately misunderstands to open arguments with you. Yes he maybe Gurage but his agenda is Liberation Fronts agenda under Liberation Fronts.

Wardoffa

Post by Wardoffa » 16 Aug 2022, 13:13

ethiopianunity wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 09:48
Glad you caught that, the true Marxist Shabian nature of Horus is coming out. I say 90% of ER are Liberation Fronts working for the ONE dominant ones and that is Shabia. Horus is one of them. I notice, he deliberately misunderstands to open arguments with you. Yes he maybe Gurage but his agenda is Liberation Fronts agenda under Liberation Fronts.
Trust me he’s not Gurage.

He is asking for 65 more ethnic regions in Ethiopia. He was masquerading as an Ethiopianist who was vexed with the slowness of reform in doing away with the ethnic constitution. But that was one way of creating political rift on behalf of TPLF and when he found another current rift he jumped into it.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Aug 2022, 13:20

Why is it oromo can only be extremist and tribalist why everyone else must be humble and be oppressed by you folks? You guys lie about being the majority. The southerners have every right to have their own kilils an the Somali have the right to close and open roads with Oromia just as you oromo close down road and large chunks of your region are totally lawless

You act as if AA rule HOA that is false AA depend on HOA especially on Afar and Somali if any of these two keep fighting on the road you will see gas and food shortages in AA and the AA you boast about would be miserable city

Even Hidase only road is through Amara Gojjam so what if amara close that road down just like you close Wollo-Addis road down? How will the country progress you chauvanist you can’t even build anything major in the western part of the country due to west Welega shifta gallas even asssosa and benishangul gold mines have Been robbed by South Sudanese mafias the Sudanese will continue to rob western Ethiopia resources. As it remains in the dark

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Aug 2022, 14:12

wardoffa has a good point. It makes me thinking . In fact, the constant TPLF cadres suggestion that I am Horus despite obvious differences how we see Ethiopian politics makes me thinking.
As for one he has had plenty of time ; he just lives in ER. Someone has to take care of you finacially to have such plenty of free time.

Wardoffa

Post by Wardoffa » 18 Aug 2022, 23:10

Noble Amhara wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 13:20
Why is it oromo can only be extremist and tribalist why everyone else must be humble and be oppressed by you folks? You guys lie about being the majority. The southerners have every right to have their own kilils an the Somali have the right to close and open roads with Oromia just as you oromo close down road and large chunks of your region are totally lawless

You act as if AA rule HOA that is false AA depend on HOA especially on Afar and Somali if any of these two keep fighting on the road you will see gas and food shortages in AA and the AA you boast about would be miserable city

Even Hidase only road is through Amara Gojjam so what if amara close that road down just like you close Wollo-Addis road down? How will the country progress you chauvanist you can’t even build anything major in the western part of the country due to west Welega shifta gallas even asssosa and benishangul gold mines have Been robbed by South Sudanese mafias the Sudanese will continue to rob western Ethiopia resources. As it remains in the dark
Novel Tigre. If wishes were horses 🐎 beggars were riders. It makes me puke to talk to a wanna be Amhara. I know you guys have hated to be Tegaru (the way you talk hush-hush on taxis in Ethiopia so people wouldn’t hear your Tigrigna is what everybody talks about). So Amhara lememisel bitmokir alferdibihim.

(1) owning and administering my Galla kilil is not being extremist. I locked you down in your Kilil Mekelle and if I were extremist, I would have come after your kilil. So being extremist is qelawachinet. I let you in my Kilil but since 2018 it’s on my own terms. Just like all Kilils live on their own terms.

(2) Finfinne is not the center of the universe. That is why your brothers did their best to sell their houses and migrate back to Mekelle. The Kushites Afars and Somalis - just leave them to us. We are working hand in gloves with them and the sea route that way. That is why we’re buying you guys out and we’re taking the most time (using no war no peace) to keep you guys selling and/or out of the economic game.

(3) Hidase (just peanuts for Galla resource) is nothing without Oromia. There is no Hidase without Oromia resource. The tax revenue for Finfinne and Oromia is 75% of the nation’s domestic revenue. That revenue builds 5 to 7 Hidases a year.

So Novel Tigre. Try your best to reason like an authentic Amhara. FYI - a real Amhara doesn’t use his biher/behereseb name in his ER user name. 😉 wink wink

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 19 Aug 2022, 08:54

Now now Wardoffa,

You might catch who Horus is but, you are like alsheshum zor alu. You are opposing Tplf for mere piece of pie and power, you are spouting the same ethnic dominance as the Tplf you oppose, trying to turn everything Oromiya, which belongs to all Ethiopians. You are still talking ethnic apartheid on Ethiopia what all are talking about against. We have lived 27 years of Tplf and it is shameful continuing the same ethnic apartheid. There is no difference between you guys, olf and Tplf, it is power grab you are fighting about. Ethnic kill is NOT federalism! it is about one ethnic dominating for power. All kills must be demolished and create 14 or more regions and each regions federally govern without being fanatic about ethnicity. This will turn the country empoverished because people are unable to move around to improve their economy, develop their nation adhering legal policies.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 19 Aug 2022, 09:02

Addis Ababa Shewa is not Oromia actually AA means Shewa Ababa the flower of Shewa. The city was founded by abysinnians and the Shewan oromo aka tulamaa are abysinnians gudifechas (gurage gafat amara) that are mixed with southerners like Welayta (Damot kingdom) who ruled Shewa for 600 years and their welaytan genes are all over Shewa and Borana Oromo who ruled 350 years Shewa Amhara rule 400 years not gondar amhara even the name tulama is not indigenous to Shewa it is actually a Borana migrant name who would kidnap shewans and force them to change their ethnic name during Zemene Mesafint for example Chebo Gurage people in Waliso and Denda Mountian are now apart of Sw Shewa zone of Oromia but they are actually gurage that lost their language . The tax of aa going to Hidase is not your achievement it is the achievement of others your folk (OLF) was to busy making anti minilik anti gobanadache anti jagamakelo anti Ethiopia anti selam posts on facebook past 20 years even now your olf is trying to stop Ethiopia from developing that is why your olf is killing doctor and engineers. Calling anyone “yemengist serategna” your olf anytime it occupies oromo town we see 50% increase of oromo deaths and large evacuation of foreigners and businesses tell us why so? so what are you boasting of? Ye Shewa Ababa ?!! Or ye Welega shifta?? Or ye Borana nomad?

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 19 Aug 2022, 09:45, edited 1 time in total.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 19 Aug 2022, 09:28

Noble Amhara wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 09:02
Addis Ababa Shewa is not Oromia actually AA means Shewa Ababa the flower of Shewa. The city was founded by abysinnians and the Shewan oromo aka tulamaa are abysinnians gudifechas (gurage gafat amara) that are mixed with southerners like Welayta (Damot kingdom) who ruled Shewa for 600 years and their welaytan genes are all over Shewa and Borana Oromo who ruled 350 years Shewa Amhara rule 400 years not gondar amhara even the name tulama is not indigenous to Shewa it is actually a Borana migrant name who would kidnap shewans and force them to change their ethnic. The tax of aa going to Hidase is not your achievement it is the achievement of others your folk (OLF) was to busy making anti minilik anti gobanadache anti jagamakelo anti Ethiopia anti selam posts on facebook past 20 years even now your olf is trying to stop Ethiopia from developing that is why your olf is killing doctor and engineers. Calling anyone “yemengist serategna” your olf anytime it occupies oromo town we see 50% increase of oromo deaths tell us why so? so what are you boasting of? Ye Shewa Ababa ?!! Or ye Welega shifta?? Or ye Borana nomad?
Noble shabian,

Segeltema Borenas are no different than Tulama, they are true Ethiopians through and through. When they refused to betray Ethiopia, Weyane did so many crimes against them, they brought Gujji from Kenya and settled them while kicking out Oromo, it's Aba Gedas have been killed. The Olf and current olf pp is still it's enemies as they are refusing them to be Ethiopians but Oromo fanatics. Current govt is still ethnic apartheid ruling under the tile of Ethiopia's enemy, Liberation Fronts. 27 years of ethnic rule created generations of anti Ethiopians ready to kill themselves by killing ethiopia

Wardoffa

Post by Wardoffa » 21 Aug 2022, 08:07

The hallmark of Tegaru like Novel Tigre is to act like federalist in the open and remain timkihtegna/chauvinist in reality/at heart. Some Gallas forgot TPLF sent them to Asmara for 30 years and we’re about to fall in bed with TPLF. That’s why Gallas opened their eyes to what Abiy tells them and dropped TPLF from the list of their “natural allies”. You (Horus) can do your gymnastics twisting like a German pretzel to act like Amhara/Gurage and write about cultural festivals to trick innocents but fact remains exposed you’re confused Tegarus.

By the way I’m sorry that the confused TPLF/Getachew splashed cold water on your Amhara love saying Amhara is the enemy of Tigray. Some naive Tegaru went out of TPLF script and sang as Amharas.

When your politics is not founded on principle and genuine/innocent ideas, your messaging becomes contradictory, hard to follow and impossible to trust. No messaging will work for your advantage ultimately since your purpose is not to bridge differences of people and love. That is/will remain the cause to keep TPLF wandering in Sahara desert of being at loss. Check Getachew’s dreamy eyes to prove that.

Wardoffa

Post by Wardoffa » 25 Aug 2022, 08:46

Aren’t we seeing the turncoat Tegaru Horus in real colors. He is the master flip-flipper. Just like John Kerry said, Horus also says; “I was against the constitutional right of self determination of ethnicities (like Gurages) before I was for it.”😜

Now is he against Abiy because Abiy didn’t shred the constitutional right of Gurages for self-determination or to do away with ethnic politics? Flip flopping in real time.

I was also waiting to the see the outrage of other Tegaru (oops turncoat Amharas) like Misraq, Tiago, Noble Tegaru, AbyssinianLady, Revelations) when TPLF is raping Amhara. I see on Twitterverse that all Amharas like Neamin, …etc showing their outrage.