Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wardoffa

Misraq/Abaymado/Tiago’s Heroes - Don’t Go to the Same “Massage Parlor” Again, and if you do, Please Don't Eat Pu$$y

Post by Wardoffa » 14 Aug 2022, 22:54

This might be a sad news to the fake Tigrians acting as Amharas born and bred in Tigray (Tiago, Abaymado, Abyssiniabank😂, Il-ilallalkum, Revelations, and Misraq and (did I say Horus tired Acting as Gurage?)

I have no issues with you but I know how tiring it is to act like someone these days as times have changed😄

The intelligence in all parts of the world (East or west) sniffs for dirt on (potential) opponents. That is what happened I to Tamagne Beyene (his name sounds like a Fanno shifta, Yea?) and to Andargachew Tsige (the hero whose kidnapping sounded like a James BondDouble O seven movie).

But….

Why are they politically dead?

Well Andargachew empregnated a baby girl (an ESAT journalist) and she gave birth to the shock of his supporters.

How about Tamagne?

Well he did what we all did but “we all” are not as famous as him.

Tamagne did the cardinals sin of going to a “Moroccan massage parlor” for a second time (because they’d plant a camera) and the intelligence whose job it’s to gather dirt on opponents, recorded him eating guess what, I know you know what….

If you do some dirty job, so don't do these cardinal sins like Jawar or Tamagne or Neamin because it takes
30 years to find such selfless freedom fighters 😂

But I don’t want to tell you the secrets (the skeletons in yhe closet of the BEADEN -ANDM and former TPLF guys you shout about as your saviors) because that would kill uou and give you reason to reason with you lying minds. 😄

In another news, Daniel Berhane (who some said was executed with Seyoum Meafin) has written a book and is looking for a publisher. Maybe Misraq or Horus or Abbaymado or Tiago could lend a hand?

Wardoffa

Re: Misraq/Abaymado/Tiago’s Heroes - Don’t Go to the Same “Massage Parlor” Again, and if you do, Please Don't Eat Pu$$y

Post by Wardoffa » 15 Aug 2022, 17:58

I’m sure these guys will defend themselves as descent ones do.