Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tiago

Re: West says "sending wheat for famine", Abiy Ahmed denies need for aid

Post by Tiago » 15 Aug 2022, 21:09

አብይ ለማለት የፈለገው በእርዳታ መልክ ስንዴ ተልኮልናል እኛ ገንዘብ ከፍለን አልሸመትንም ነው።
UN knows Ethiopia needs food assistance despite the PM's attempt to hide the truth.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 15 Aug 2022, 23:03

Revelations wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 13:24
these losers will need to get a real job than milking idiots like you. we have never said Ethiopia is not in trouble, she is but the like of you and those Ethio360 animals are trying to bring back " those " times. I will rather die than see my Oromian blood don't be in charge of our destiny !!! we are in charge of our destiny - love it or leave it !!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Aug 2022, 15:51

Right wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 16:27
It is from within, not from outside, that is mostly sucking the blood of Ethiopians and denigrating their reputation as people, like the owner of this thread. A lumpen living solely for his belly, nothing more!
DTT,
People are dying because of hunger. Famine is the right word.
You can’t cover up or rant away the reality on the ground.

The world is sending food to the hungry but Abiye is boasting about exporting wheat.

Who lied? the government or WFP? We all know the answer: the government.

You can blame the unknown bloods [deleted] all you want. The man in charge of the country is Abiye Ahmed. He is only good at killing the Amaharas.
He is a dead man walking.
If people are indeed dying, then try to help them instead of trading on their plight for one's own ambition of political game.

It has been recently the dying Amhara innocent people that was used as bargaing chip, now the presumably starving Ethiopians already. The first one has been forgotten already.

Cheap is always cheap and it remains that!

Right

Post by Right » 16 Aug 2022, 16:18

DTT,
The Ethiopian government set policy that safeguard the interests of the people. Not the West and not the WFP.
People are dying from starvations and the WFP is stepping in to help.
Are you denying the existence of famine in Ethiopia as the PM did? That is the first question you have to answer. The ship is heading to the port of Djibouti loaded with grains destined to Ethiopia. We will see if the Ethiopian government refuses to accept the food donations.

As far as blaming the West about the shortage of food in Ethiopia is a lazy argument. There are so many African countries with less resources than Ethiopia but their people don’t starve to death.

Ethnic politics, land policy and state management along with incompetent leaders are the real problems in Ethiopia.
The Amharas and the Gamo massacres are a result of bad policy by the government.
Abiye is a disaster and ethno fascist as a leader. He has to go.

union
Member+

Post by union » 17 Aug 2022, 11:27

Anbeta

I told you to stop pretending oromo. You anbeta :lol:

ethiopian wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 23:03
Revelations wrote:
these losers will need to get a real job than milking idiots like you. we have never said Ethiopia is not in trouble, she is but the like of you and those Ethio360 animals are trying to bring back " those " times. I will rather die than see my Oromian blood don't be in charge of our destiny !!! we are in charge of our destiny - love it or leave it !!!

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 17 Aug 2022, 22:28

union wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 11:27
Anbeta

I told you to stop pretending oromo. You anbeta :lol:

ethiopian wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 23:03
Revelations wrote:
these idiots will continue to milk the low IQ , outdated and outplayed " unionist " menga

Right

Post by Right » 17 Aug 2022, 22:57

Ethio,
You are the idiot. If you think that they are not important then don’t listen to them. You are frightened by their analysis that you follow up daily and you are trying to scare others by fabricating lies.
Don’t bother about Ethio360. They have millions of listeners and followers. They are the true Ethiopians to the bone.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 17 Aug 2022, 23:20

Right wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 22:57
Ethio,
You are the idiot. If you think that they are not important then don’t listen to them. You are frightened by their analysis that you follow up daily and you are trying to scare others by fabricating lies.
Don’t bother about Ethio360. They have millions of listeners and followers. They are the true Ethiopians to the bone.
wah wah ... god luck with that , you step one out of line and there are consequences ! you can scream old day / 360 from DC but you try that else where the law will catch you

union
Member+

Post by union » 18 Aug 2022, 00:32

Anbeta,

Don't be to excited of hiccups. They represent the very high majority again just like the time of tplf. I know you are scared of them because you know what they are building up.

You just do a good job chewing on your anbeta :lol: :lol:

ethiopian wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 23:20
Right wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 22:57
Ethio,
wah wah ... god luck with that , you step one out of line and there are consequences ! you can scream old day / 360 from DC but you try that else where the law will catch you