Re: Wedi Medhin berad supporters took Embarrassment to another level

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Aug 2022, 14:59

Hail to the midget :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Aug 2022, 15:09

ምስ ወዲ ዓድዋ ጁንታዋይ ዎደኖይ Deqi Arawit ሙእቲ ብሙእቲ ይስማዕማዕ እየ።

ኡዞም ኤርትራውያን ልብሉዎም ፍጥረት ነቶም አው ዝባኖም ክፀዓኑዎም ዝምኩሩ ፈረንጂ ብድፍረት ዝምክቱ፣ ፃዕዳ ኻው ፀሊም ዝበለፀ አእምሮ ኻም ለለዎ ጠሪሾም ለይአምኑ፣ ዓርስና ብዓርስና ክንመሓደር እይና እይሎም ላይ እርዳታ ስንዳይ ዝፍንፍኑ፣ አው ሃገር ፈረንጂ አው ጎደናታት ወፂኦም ጆ ባይደን ኡኡኡ እይሎም እላልቀሱ አው ክንዲ ምንክብላልን ምልማንን፣ ብግጥሚ ተቋዉሞኦም ዘስምዑ ደፋራት እያቶም።

ፈረንጂ ጎይተትና ልጁንታዋይ Deqi Arawit ላይ ጀግንነት ሽልማት ክህቡዎ ንልምን። አምየን። :roll: :roll:

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 14 Aug 2022, 22:41

Deki aregit, your SENA DEGLE MENTALITY which is backward, mother fuxxer.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 14 Aug 2022, 23:27

Lets not insult our own people/regions of Eritrea because TPLF/agame falsely claim origins from Eritrea(ns).

Anyone that betrays/antagonizes another region/people of Eritrea is a TPLF/agame or confused half. Sadly TPLF resettled many such individuals in US/EU but Eritreans are waking up & getting wise to these characters.

Even in the area i am in, such characters that arrived here yesterday(few years ago) were quick to try & dismantle Eritrean mahber/churches that were established decades before they arrived. Most of these characters passed thru or came from TPLF administered Ethiopia & tigray camps.

Deqi is a flip-flopper that once denounced Yohanes (kassa mercha) and then all of sudden he started claiming himself to be of nobility & even to praising Yohanes(kassa mercha). i once called Deqi "shum agame" because i believe some relative revealed to him his agame origins late in life & told him he was of nobility to lessen the blow. He also enjoys the fairytale stolen histories written by Geberkidan Desta & the TPLF agazian movement...but Agames were not agazian (they were slaves of agazian) 😁

However i like what Digital Weyane called him above "Lij-Juntawi" 😁 (if google translated correctly)

tekeba wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 22:41
Deki aregit, your SENA DEGLE MENTALITY which is backward, mother fuxxer.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 14 Aug 2022, 23:50

I am sorry Hazega/Tsazega. to use the region to insult him. He is obsessed hating PIA of Eritrea I don't know what he did to him. If he was Eritrean he should appreciate PIAs leadership for knocking out Junta. The leadership of Eritrea is more popular than Abiy in Ethiopia, Eritrea has proved invincible. Deqi aregit leave alone Eritrean people and the leadership.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 15 Aug 2022, 00:45

No worries @tekeba and i understood it was your disdain for deqi's flip-flop character that prompted it.

My advice when encountering a regional-ist attacking another region/people without warrant is to let them do the talking, ask them where they are from & which household/clan. Then when you encounter them again in the communal setting ask them to repeat everything they said in front of everyone 😁...then wait for the truth of their real origin/history to be exposed in a short period of time. This applies for both Eritreans & Ethiopians if you want to find/identify the fake regional-ists within your respective countries...you will be shocked to find out most of the time the divisive individuals are not even from region they claimed & have a sordid history/identity.

...And Yes, i agree with rest of what you wrote & am shocked by what is/has been happening...or what sometimes appears to be flip-flopping due to outside(US/EU) pressure...creates fertile grounds for confuse/convince/mistrust agents of all backgrounds & interests (foreign & domestic).

Sometimes it seems like we are seeing glimpses of the plan-B that Ambassador Jeffrey Feltman (along with TPLF) had for Ethiopia(ns) if they are not willing to bend to US/EU demands. However, i give Ethiopians benefit of the doubt to regroup/re-strategize and come together & put a peaceful/effective counter push to all the shenanigans of regionalism/religionism/corruption/debt-dependency.

tekeba wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 23:50
I am sorry Hazega/Tsazega. to use the region to insult him. He is obsessed hating PIA of Eritrea I don't know what he did to him. If he was Eritrean he should appreciate PIAs leadership for knocking out Junta. The leadership of Eritrea is more popular than Abiy in Ethiopia, Eritrea has proved invincible. Deqi aregit leave alone Eritrean people and the leadership.